IndiaDivine.org

2-All re. Happy Thanksgiving!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy Thanksgiving!In the U.S. We have this holiday called Thanksgiving.As some of you may already be aware, it comesOriginally from the earliest times in American historyWhen some of the earliest settlers, Called Pilgrims, First came to the shores of America.Here, they found native `Indians' and in the processOf learning to live in peace with them, they Celebrated.They met together, shared `FOOD' together,And gave `Thanks' for all that GodHad brought.And, they called this a Thanksgiving!Today, over 200 years later, a national holiday has resultedTo celebrate and give THANKS,Still, for all that God has broughtTo our lives.And, though this is not an official religious holiday,It is celebrated by almost everyone, spiritual orNon-spiritual alike.On this day, I would like to give Thanks!I'd like to give thanks, to all of you, for participating With me, in this great field of new, emerging, Ever growing, Astrology!I'd also like to take this time, to thank, In much the same way, as the Guru Tradition,I'd like to thank all the great Guru'sOr teachers, that have come before,And blazed the trail,Of spiritual and astrological awakening…That's truly made it possible for all of usTo participate in this great adventure,Called Astrology!Jai Guru!Here's hoping you have the most happyAnd delightful Thanksgiving, ever!Sincerely,Mark Kincaid

Dear Mark,WISH YOU THE VERY SAME AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR US!DIVINE-THANKS Rhoda--- On Thu, 11/26/09, Joe Tisch! <markkincaid wrote:Joe Tisch! <markkincaid 2-All re. Happy Thanksgiving! Date: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 11:14 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!In the U.S. We have this holiday called Thanksgiving.As some of you may already be aware, it comesOriginally from the earliest times in American historyWhen some of the earliest settlers, Called Pilgrims, First came to the shores of America.Here, they found native `Indians' and in the processOf learning to live in peace with them, they Celebrated.They met together, shared `FOOD' together,And gave `Thanks' for all that GodHad brought.And, they called this a Thanksgiving!Today, over 200 years later, a national holiday has resultedTo celebrate and give THANKS,Still, for all that God has broughtTo our lives.And, though this is not an official religious holiday,It is celebrated by almost everyone, spiritual orNon-spiritual alike.On this day, I would like to give

Thanks!I'd like to give thanks, to all of you, for participating With me, in this great field of new, emerging, Ever growing, Astrology!I'd also like to take this time, to thank, In much the same way, as the Guru Tradition,I'd like to thank all the great Guru'sOr teachers, that have come before,And blazed the trail,Of spiritual and astrological awakening…That's truly made it possible for all of usTo participate in this great adventure,Called Astrology!Jai Guru!Here's hoping you have the most happyAnd delightful Thanksgiving, ever!Sincerely,Mark Kincaid