IndiaDivine.org

JOIN THE WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-LEVEL ASTROLOGICAL BUSINESS!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

World's First AstrologicalMulti-Level Business! Dear Friends, One of the greatest needs in the world today is `liquid' assets. Therefore, today, on the only Exalted, Full Moon day in Taurus, day of the year, we're inaugurating the World's First Astrological Multi-level business! About 18 years ago, I became involved in the Amway, multi-level business and I became deeply aware of the value and practicality of this type of business. This `kind' of business does not take any vast overhead. This business does not take any particular genius, expertise or education. What this type of business needs is only sincerity of heart. Join the World's First Astrological business, and attract real wealth to yourself, friends and family, and join me in bringing `this' great knowledge of Astrology, to the entire world. The `ideal' multi-level situation is that you sponsor only 6 individuals directly underneath you. And, then, you help those 6 people sponsor people, and than you help those people, invite, train and educate individuals underneath them. The `ideal' first goal is to sponsor, 6, 4, and 2, people in depth, which will amount to 6 + 24 +48 individuals for a sum total of 78 distributors. In this wonderful business `engine' much business gets created, all because each person does a little bit! But, working together, creating and growing together, allows for everyone to share in the physical `wealth' of this world. The `service' that we will provide is the product of pure knowledge. What makes this a `real' business is that each person has to `sell' a certain amount of product every month. In other words, for this to be a real business and not a pyramid scheme, every month, real business needs to be transacted each month. So, if you think you see a real, tangible benefit in Astrology, and can easily get behind turning on all your friends, family and acquaintances, to discovering this knowledge for themselves, then, we'd love to have you join our new business. The 2nd key to success in this type of business is that you only do that which is easily "duplicatable" by everyone else, underneath, or that comes later. Therefore, I'm only looking for 6 business partners who really value all that we've been doing here and who are interested in growing with me, in terms of their own Astrology, and then, sharing this with others. My commitment to you, is that I will help educate you to the benefits of such a business as this. I will help you be a `sales-person' for pure knowledge and I will help you help others join this great business enterprise. Email me right away, to become one of my "ground floor" six! And, together, we will rock this world, with our light, our goodness, and our knowledge, and financial self-sufficency! Jai Guru! Sincerely, Mark Kincaid Write to me if you're interested in joining this new business. It costs only 20$/year to join and as I said before, I'm only looking for 6 special people who have a real affinity for `me' and for this knowledge. With each person joining this business, it not only costs a small amount, (so everyone can join) but everyone gets a product or service for joining as well. In addition, to receiving a "sales packet" for joining this business, for 20$, you will also receive anAstrology "product". Each person that joins will get a 15-minute Astrology reading. Over the next few months, I'm going to be spending all of my time, creating more and more astrological products that we can "sell" or make available to our friends and network. We have literally, the "BEST" product in the entire world! Everyone needs this great knowledge. Everyone is already living an astrological life. So, a businessthat focuses on helping others learn what they already are, but not, fully living can be the most successfulbusiness in the entire history of the world! Also, in this great type of business, you get to really work with those people that you really treasure and would love to spend time with. Write to me to receive your business packet as to how to join, and how this business works. I'm also, especially interested in one of my 1st 6, partners, to be a person who'd love to `run' the business end of this business. In other words, what my particular interest, or dharma is, is knowledge, teaching and sharing knowledge with others. So, if you're the type of person that loves to organize `business', let me know that as well.