IndiaDivine.org

Jupiter Leaves Debilitated Capricorn, Yesterday!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

GURUMoves intoAquarius!After a very long hall, Jupiter finally moves out of debilitated Capricorn, and into the wonderful new light of Aquarius!Yesterday, Jupiter finally made its transition. Did you feel it? You often can begin to `feel' the shift of especially the slower moving planets as they begin to move into new signs.A number of people commented the last few days that they've been feeling something shifting and that they were suddenly starting to feel, `better'!My own experience of this last year's Jupiter debilitation wasn't that it was particularly `awful' but instead it was particularly `FLAT'. In other words, the normal power or strength of Jupiter was missing. It was like asleep, it was vacant, and as my Sanskrit scholar friend says: "un-shining".The technical definition of debilitation is "un-shining", not horrible, not broken, not decrepit, but un-shining!I found this last year's Jupiter Debilitation fascinating, because in some of the other 'debilitations', those transits seem particularly more awful.Take the Moon and Venus when they go through their signs of debilitation. Every month the Moon goes through Scorpio, and you can literally feel how 'bombastic' that can be. Also, recently, Venus went through Virgo, it's sign of debilitation and it was particularly 'awful' feeling.However, Mars in Cancer, it's too bad. Even Mercury's debilitation in Pisces, isn't too pro-actively,'awful'. So, that definition of debilitation being awful, I think comes from some of the planets thatseem more distressed.Even, the Sun when it's debilitated in Libra, isn't so menacing. The person may be devoid or lackingin important self-confidence but like the 'un-shing' it's just the absence of strength like Jupiter feltthis last year.AquariusNow, as Jupiter goes into Aquarius we can expect a much more vibrant, and alive Jupiter! Jupiter in Aquarius imbibes the `best' of Aquarian values of seeing the new and unexpected and the unconventional.What is that expression you hear sometimes: "seeing out of the box!" That's what Aquarius is like, it's unconventional, un-status quo, seeing things in new and creative ways.So, expect that special, creative Aquarian way of `seeing'.Look for the #11 or Aquarius in your chart to find the House where Jupiter will be blessing.Then, watch as Jupiter flies through Aquarius at an incredible speed such that by May of 2010, it'll then, go into Pisces, which is its Own Sign. This next year promises to be one of the best Jupiter years!(Jupiter goes quickly through Aquarius by the way because it had already been in Aquarius earlier in the year before going Retrograde and back into Capricorn!In case, I'd don't talk to you again, before Christmas, here's hoping that you have absolutely the `best' Christmas ever!Jai Guru!Mark Kincaid