IndiaDivine.org

Receive the 'Daily' Scripture 'Word' of the Stars each day!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Living ScriptureSingle WordOf each day! Every moment the stars are speaking to us each day. Sometimes the Moon is dipping inwards, like it is now, and the whole Moon is inclining us, to settle down and go within. Then, on `other' days, we're inclined to go fast with Aries, to be loving with Taurus, to use our Mercury minds in Gemini and on and on. Starting today, we will have a Daily `Word' of each day, to accompany us as we begin another day. Receive the night before, the single `word' that will help us know what tomorrow will bring, and get the edge up on all your competitors, co-workers, friends and family. Those that know the future, can `best' take advantage of life! We each can easily discover what tomorrow will bring. Watch the stars each day, for just 1 month and you will see such a correlation between what the `stars' are doing, and what's going on within you and your life, that you'll watch a second month, and then, a third and then a fourth. Now, it's so automatic, I always just check in with the stars each day as the day begins. If you're not the kind of person to open your computer first thing each day, we'll send the living Scripture of `tomorrow' the night before, to your `door'! Sign up by sending me an email at kincaidmark. And, specify whether you want the Daily `Message' from the Stars to come to you, the night before or in the morning. One day a friend of mine said: "Mark, I love the Transits. They're like a bible!" she blurted out. I immediately cringed, thinking of religion and all that I didn't like, of do's and don't's rushing to me, cascaded through my brain. So, I said, let's not call it a bible, …. Let's call it a living scripture! Every day, the stars do speak to us, and yet, they silently say: whatever they are saying, and that vibration we can either work with, or strain against. We still have free will, and yet, learning how to take advantage of the age old, highway of life, called the Stars, is really there to help us!Today's Living ScriptureSunday, January 10th, 2010`In a Word'Is:"Rest" Today, as I look out my window and see the glorious Shiva Moon, so delightfully small and waning still, I think of that word, to simply rest, be more inward and to recuperate, store up your batteries, take it easy, and to rejuvenate! This is easiest to do, of course on a Sunday, so we'll take advantage of this great opportunity to 'Rest' today. Tomorrow, the Moon continues in Scorpio so another simple `word' will capture that day! Jai Guru! Mark Kincaid