IndiaDivine.org

2-Michelle, ...the Word from the Stars from Mark Kincaid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Very nice to meet you. Well, you're in for a treat, I love actually helping people learn their Astrology, probably even more than doing people's charts. I find it much more fulfilling to teach a person how to fish, rather than just give them a meal!heheHave you seen our website yet?Check it out at: www..comThe concept of Nature's Astrology grew out of my past experiences of

both west and east. I've since discovered that there aren't 2 Astrology'sin the world, and instead just one! As it turns out nature's Astrology contains literally, the best of both the west and east!We also have a participatory group

at: /Enjoy,Mark KincaidPS: Oh, yes, I always do a 50% off reading for all new Nature's Astrology members. So, if you'd like a reading any time, let me know.Michelle E Cook <mecook77Mark Kincaid <kincaidmarkSun, January 10, 2010 2:34:32 PMRe: 2-Michelle, ...Re: Word from the Stars from

Mark Kincaid

Thanks so much Mark. Luckily, its not everyday I have to be up that early ;) I am not sure we have "met". I found this group on . I am a yoga teacher (since early 90's), and practitioner (since early 80's). The practice is a devotional one for me. Jyotish is a natural progression of this for me. This Astrology is new to me, and I could use all the guidance I can get! I live in the Austin, TX area, and as part of my seva, am a Peace Officer in a smaller local town. I enjoy your posts, and look forward to learning more with you,Peace and joy,JodhbirOn Jan 10, 2010, at 11:19 AM, Mark Kincaid wrote:Hi Jodhbir, I'd be happy to. I think I'll probably send it to you in the p.m., the night before!Just because I won't be up that early, consistently! heheSo, tell me, I don't think I know you. How did you hear about this Astrology? And, where do you live?Sincerely,Mark Kincaidwww..com Michelle E Cook <mecook77kincaidmarkSun, January 10, 2010 10:38:06 AMWord from the

StarsPlease sign me up for the word each day. Please send it so I can receive it before 4:30am CST. Thank you so much,Jodhbir