IndiaDivine.org

CHART READINGS NOW FOR DONATIONS ONLY...2-Rinku re problems in marriage and finances

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Rinku,In our Astrology groups, I primarily help people learn their charts, so that they can themselves,solve their problems or create the positive things in their lives that they're wishing.However, I also 'do' Astrology. For those people who'd like their charts done for them, I'm veryhappy to do this. Have you seen our Nature's Astrology website yet? Check it out at:www..com. Click on chart services for a description of the chart readings I do.Right now, is also, a very good time to have Astrology done by me, because right now, for a 3month period, (only) I'm doing readings, for DONATIONS only. In other words, pay what youcan

afford and I'll be happy to do any aspect of one's charts.Because of the most recent Saturn situation, creating lack of income for many, this policy willstill help people get great Astrology, for themselves.Sincerely,Mark KincaidRinku Rinku <yoursrinku23Joe Tisch! <kincaidmarkFri, January 15, 2010 1:00:23 AMRe: 2-Rinku from Mark Kincaid re. Problems in marriage and finances

Hi,My details are :23/12/1979 8 am Bhind, madhya pradesh, indiaMy wifes details are :17/05/1987 8.55 pm indore, madhya pradesh, indiaMarriage date - 17/11/08Separation date - 14/08/09--- On Wed, 13/1/10, Joe Tisch! <kincaidmark wrote:Joe Tisch! <kincaidmark2-Rinku from Mark Kincaid re. Problems in marriage and financesyoursrinku23Date: Wednesday, 13 January, 2010, 8:58 PMRinku · 30 · MaleIndore, Madhya Pradesh yoursrinku23 yoursrinku23 Jan 12, 2010Hi I am Rinku from Indore, India. I am facing problems related to mymarriage and finance. That's why I want to join this group.Dear Rinku, Welcome again.Your reasons for learning a little bit more about the problems youlisted, are a great reason to look to Astrology.Inside each of our charts is not only a description of our personalityand individualty, but also our Strengths and Weaknesses. Where we haveany problems in life, this is because of our so-called Malefic planets,which are functioning imperfectly and as a result, not bringing us theresults that we would like.Please send in your date of birth information and your spouses and thetime frames in which

difficulties in either marriage or finances havebeen

happening.Please include your Jyotish Rising sign's if you know them, and howwell, do you know your chart so far?15%, 30, 50%?Sincerely,Mark Kincaid

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.