IndiaDivine.org

2-Prasad, re. what does it mean if our day is different than the Transits?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

EXACTLY! But, the Transits can be described in the same way, just like the physical weather!We can say, for sure, that its going to rain, snow, sleet or be sunny! However, how each one of us takes to that day is exactly a function of our charts, the dasas we're running and our free will!That's why I came up with the 60-Second Star Test, because in the final analysis, we all, need to be awareeach day, exactly what OUR internal planets are saying to us!So, good point today, Prasad.Mark K.DR.PRASAD P.R.K. <DRPRKPRASADseasons_of_the_stars ; rhodes10Sent: Mon, January 18, 2010 6:09:53 AM[seasons_of_the_stars]

Dear Mark etal,

I have been closely following all the mails.My experiences seem bizarre & different from the ones expresssed by various others.Y'day was a very frustrating day in all apects & so was the weekend.I hoped to begin the week in better shape & frame of mind but again it was just a disgusting day.I keep wondering how many in our group really experience what the transits convey !.Transits should mean different experiences to different rasis & even to the same ras subjects,it should vary as per their birth star & which phase of the star one is born in.I think every degree of difference in the same birth star subjects should make them feel the transits with varying intensities like twins feeling differently. I think it is so complex & each one should honestly experience his own feelings.Again every geminian or libran does not experience the same luck predicted by the daily/weekly/ monthly/yearly forecasts !!!!!

New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.