IndiaDivine.org

2-Celia re. can I work on my son's charts in the up-coming Astrolology course?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sure, your and your family's charts, can be looked at. In fact, you'll find the same principles that apply to 'our' charts also fit others as well.So, especially our family members or loved ones can benefit from a real clear, better understanding abouttheir malefic planets and challenges.Please send in to me, asap, your son's charts and what their challenges and your interest are.enjoyMark K.PS... please include your date of birth info. too, since your chart is intimately connected to theirs as well."aicfan" <aicfankincaidmarkSent: Sun, January 17, 2010 5:14:03 PMRe: Astrology - The Solution To All Problems In LIfe - Course

Hi Mark - is the value in this course the self-referral aspect? Or, can I take a course to help with my sons' charts?

Celia

In a message dated 1/17/2010 4:30:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, kincaidmark writes:

Solution To All Problems In LifeCourse

The Stars Not Only Describe What Problems We Will BE Having, but they also indicate what our Solutions can be!

Starting Sunday, January 23rd, 2010

In This Issue

The Solution to All Problems in life -- Course

New Year's Bash in Fairfield

Quick Links

For All Chart or Astrological Products & Services

For Receving This Newsletter, More Regularly

Join This Winter's CoursesStarting Jan. 23rd:Map of God

You Will Be Your Own Best AstrologerNEW 2010, Season's of the Stars - CourseNew Physical Home For Nature's AstrologyCourses: See Below!

Greetings!

It may seem pollyanish or presumptious to talk about 'anything' being the solution to all problems in life! However, already we know that Astrology has the ability to see or identify what human problems each person will be experiencing.The person who's likely to have emotional problems is because of what is happening to their Moons, in their original birth charts. That person who has self-confidence issues, is likely to have deep Sun challenges in their charts. An accident prone nature, problems with health, difficulties in relationships, problems with one's parents, spiritual issues, ALL problems in life can be traced back to a particular weakness or malefic functiong birth planet!The 'best' aha I ever had in Astrology, was: those configurations which normally express just our human difficulties, also contain the actual SOLUTION to those same problems!(See below)Let us know.

Sincerely,

Mark KincaidSPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm back in Fairfield in January and will be having A SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION/ GET TOGETHER AT 2153 N. B. STREET for all of you, living in Fairfield. Stop by any time between 10 - 4pm! Or calle me at (641) 472-3004,if you'd like.(See below for that too)Jai Guru!

"Solution to All ProblemsIn LIfeCourse"

Starting Sunday, January 23rd, 2010Contained within each person's chart, is a clear description of what our strengths and weakneeses will be. Astrology already, understands that our positive human qualities and characteristics are due to the positive or well developed planets in our charts.Astrology also understands that all our problems in life, stem from our weaker, less well developed planets, which Jyotish calls our functional Malefics!For hundreds and perhaps, thousands of years, this has been well known!What has not been known, however, is that the same, very, malefic configurations which are literally, causing us all our grief, are also, the same EXACT configurations, that contain, literally, the solution to all our problems!In this course, we will examine first of all how all problems in life can be traced back to the particular, so-called malefic configurations or planets.Then, we'll examine how each person's same configurations also, contain their opposite and even more importantly, SOLUTIONS!So, whether you want to improve your health, improve your relationships, make more money, get along better on the job, or find God! we will FIND the literal solution that's there, inside each person's chart.In this course, which will range from January 23rd to February 23rd we'll first identify the exact negative or malefic configurations.We'll first be examing the malefic planets in all the course participants in the first week. So, if you're interested in this course, email me right away and tell me what difficulty you wish was goine!In the second week then, we'll begin the process of figuring out what the literal, Solution is that's there, also, contained in your chart!Then, in weeks 3 and 4, we'll go through the practical steps that are necessary to begin unraveling the negative patterns or configurations and transforming them, into more healthy, positive and even benefic functioning planets.This is absolutely the greatest aspect of Astrology.Even more important than identifying one's problems, its extremely more valuable to find the solution. My teacher used to say: "If we coulnd't change the dangers on the horizon, it might be better, never to know what diffculties were going to be coming."So, built into our charts is the most fantasic technology of self-development and human improvement possible!Join me, in learning this great knowledge, and ushering into your next year, a much better, more happy and successful year!If we don't learn to do this, than the negative repercussions, or predictions of our malefic planets, will continue being our future.Sincerely,Mark KincaidJai GuruCourse Structure: In-Residence & Over the NetFor those of you, living in Fairfield, you'll be able to take this course, in-residence.For those of you, living outside, this course will be conducted over the net, as in other courses.There will be course assignments and readings to help faciliate the activities and goals of each week. There will be weekly lectures both in-residence and over the net which will involve topics of knowledge and opportunities to ask questions.The course 'seating' will be limited so there is plenty of time, to go in-depth with each person. So, contact us right away to reserve your seat.Cost: Normally, this cost would be $ 75.00 dollars for a month long course.This time, however, the course fee will be a donation only just so that people can get this great knowledge. Due to the most recent financial situation in the world, we're accepting any reasonable donation.Keep in mind, the seating is limited.If you can afford the normal course fee, however, please submit that. The world needs this great Nature's Astrology knowledge, as soon as posible, so any financial contribution you can make will make this possible.!Please register at this course at:http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1102946890035 & s=208 & e=001ZBUfffE9cwIVhyqmkOF3roElTzcahG8G8gwJHag4ZLxWd6cLBlxxlOWkPTefoBvAsmLZYCpOBkHJ8kBHwrktZo3gKGLj2jSm7wyKs03Yb3qptHTElhqjBKMLti4ftx0z5jWuyLoPxSE3PIeK6FYu0IJDr1SyB3sAAnd, contact me right away, asap. Please include your complete date of birth info. as well as Jyotish rising sign, if you know it. Also, include how well you know your chart so far and what difficulties or challenges you wish were improved!

NEW YEARS' BASH, CELEBRATION!

Saturday, January 22nd, 10am-4pm cstCelebrate theh New Year with me and also, the coming out of this years' 2010 Season's of the stars, 'book'.I'm staying at 2153 N. B. Street in Fairfield, so if you're in town, come by and say hi.While I'm here we'll be having weekly lectures on many different topics as well as possibilities for personal chart readings and consultations.This new Sthaptya Vedic home, is a brand new home on 7.5 acres surrounded by beautiful trees, forest and water. It will make a beautiful envirnoment in which to learn Astrology and even has available rooms for in-residence occupation if you can come during this next month.It's located just off of B. Street, just north of Silver lakes.If you need directions feel free to call me at: (641) 472-3004Jai Guru!Mark Kincaid

SpecialChart Readings Sale Going On Now!

Today, as a result of the most recent Saturn difficulties, many people find themselves in, we're now offering a 3-month 'Donation' only sale on ALL Chart readings, and even courses.If finances are tight for you, make whatever donation that you can afford. Utilize more of your Astrology, for your self and as finances improve, than look to make a larger donation, later! What's the most important, is that we gain as much astrological wisdom as soon as we can!Jai Guru

Offer Expires: April 15, 2010

Forward email

This email was sent to aicfan by kincaidmark.

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Nature's Astrology | P.O. Box 371 | Fairfield | IA | 52556