IndiaDivine.org

2-Prasad, from Mark Kincaid...re... How do I get rid of helplessness and useless ness?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mark, Feeling helpless & useless ! Okay, now 'take', this reality and try and transform it!Right now, let go of that 'feeling' and look deeper within, and find that part of you,that doesn't feel despair!Deeper within is a field of limitless potential, energy and intelligence!Closer attunement to that! will help release us from all human misery!All difficult transits, are in fact, opportunities to grow.We get sick and it does feel terrible. But, in that terribleness we resolve to take better care of ourselves.Each year that I felt 'horrible' as the Sun went through its sign of debilitation in my 1st house, I feltterrible, but I resolved that next year that

transit wouldn't bother me so much!And, EACH and every year since, that has improved!MarkA slightly more concrete suggestion here, is do some good yoga or asanas. Mars moving through ourfirst house gives us a lot of discomfort in the body.And, finally, listen to how part of your description is psychological: "feeling helpless and useless"These are definitely, the flavor of a more weak, and timid Mars going through the first house!But, don't buy into it! Sure, it rains, sometimes, but how we react to that cosmic event is something we canhave control over!DR.PRASAD P.R.K. <DRPRKPRASADseasons_of_the_stars Sent: Wed, January 20, 2010 6:20:20 AMRE: [seasons_of_the_stars] 2-Prasad, from Mark Kincaid...re... Mars 'roughness' right now.

Feeling helpless & useless !

seasons_of_the_ stars@ s.comkincaidmark@ Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:21:56 -0800[seasons_of_ the_stars] 2-Prasad, from Mark Kincaid...re. .. Mars 'roughness' right now.

Please do as Mars is my yoga karaka or benefic & when he gets debilitated, I am disarmed !Sometimes we feel rough, because the Moon's colliding with any number of so-called malefic planets.We can feel 'rough' when the Moon collides with Saturn! We can feel rough when the Moon collides with Rahu, Ketu or Mars. We especially, can feel rough when the Moon collides with the Sun, which of course,is that unique New Moon time.But, your roughness, is 'special' because that weakish, Mars is pushing through your first house. And, it isaffecting your personality, your body, your very self. So, do you notice, feeling subdued, timid, due toMars being in Cancer, or do you feel, overly irritable, fiery, what Ayurveda calls extreme 'pitta' as a result?What you 'do' about this will depend on which Mars influence you're feeling!Mark

K.

DR.PRASAD P.R.K. <DRPRKPRASAD@ hotmail.com>seasons_of_the_ stars@ s.comTue, January 19, 2010 8:04:08 AMRE: [seasons_of_ the_stars] 2-Prasad, from Mark Kincaid...re. .. 'roughness' right now.

Please do as Mars is my yoga karaka or benefic & when he gets debilitated, I am disarmed !

drprkprasad@ hotmail.comCC: seasons_of_the_ stars@ s.comkincaidmark@ Tue, 19 Jan 2010 05:36:18 -0800[seasons_of_ the_stars] 2-Prasad, from Mark Kincaid...re. .. 'roughness' right now.

Prasad, your experiences of the last two days has inspired me to start a NEW CHAPTER in our Nature's Astrology! For almost two years we've been focusing on the Transits. But, especially since a number of us have been commenting about the Transits each day, it's becoming increasingly obvious that we NOW need to talk about the simultaneous other two main influences of our charts and lives.In other words, we should find your experience, if not within the Transits alone, we should find what you're going through in either your Dasas or Chart, itself. So, can you send in your date of birth info. again, to me. I'm using a new computer since the last time you sent to me. Yes, Mars can be the culprit, so to speak, but I also sense that you're feeling a little agitated right now, which is the classic experience of Mars being in the 1st house, called Kuja Dosha! It must be quite acontrast to

you, where you normally have your very good Moon in Cancer there.Your experience reminds me of when the Sun goes through its sign of debilitation, in Libra in my first house, EACH YEAR! And, I for a number of years felt almost 'ill' as the Sun transited there. So, you couldbenefit from practicing some choice remedies for pacifying or balance Mars.If you're interested I'll share some for you.Sincerely,Mark K.PS: If it's any consolation, I felt quite 'slammed' yesterday. It felt so different as the Moon traveled acrossthe space where both Mars and Ketu are aspecting. The first day when the Moon was just so close to Jupiter,I really felt that divine presence. Then, every moment as the Moon moved farther and farther into Aquarius,it moved closer and closer to both Ketu and Mar' direct, degeees influence. In my Season's of the Stars,

Imention this, so it's so fascinating to see, exactly how its manifesting.

DR.PRASAD P.R.K. <drprkprasad@ hotmail.com>kincaidmark@ ; rhodes10 Tue, January 19, 2010 6:01:44 AMRE: The Daily 'Word' of the Stars for Tuesday, January 19th, 2010Utterly frustrating !.After kicking myself to get out of bed & get to work,no work forthcoming !.I thought it was b'cos Mars is debilitated in my Cancer lagna & Rasi !

Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:00:42 -0500kincaidmark@ drprkprasad@ hotmail.comThe Daily 'Word' of the Stars for Tuesday, January 19th, 2010

Daily Word From the Stars

The Stars Speak to Us Everyday And Our personal Planets Interpret Those 'words'!

Tuesday, January 19th, 2010

In This Issue

The 'Daily Word' For Tomorrow!

Questions & Answers Column

Quick Links

For All Chart or Astrological Products & Services

For Receving This Newsletter, More Regularly

Join This Winter's CoursesStarting Jan. 23rd:Map of God

You Will Be Your Own Best AstrologerNEW 2010, Season's of the Stars - CourseNew Physical Home For Nature's AstrologyCourses: See Below!

Dear PRK,

Wow, the last two days were extraordinary.You know it still never fails to amaze me, just how much the future is like the Jyotish prediction of the day!For me, perhaps, this amazes me, because my personal intution was so poor before I learned Astrology and learned to meditate. Today, Tuesday, January 19th, the Moon's already climbed to about the 22nd degree of Aquarius. The Moon, is however, still within the same sign or house as Jupiter, so that'll help, but today, the Moon comes directly upon both Ketu and Mars' simultaneous influences which may slightly change how you feel today.(See below)Let us know.

Sincerely,

Mark KincaidSPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm back in Fairfield in January and will be having A SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION/ GET TOGETHER AT 2153 N. B. STREET for all of you, living in Fairfield. Stop by any time between 10 - 4pm! Or calle me at (641) 472-3004,if you'd like.Jai Guru!

Daily Word for Monday, January 18th

"SimultaneousPositive & NegativeForces"

My Guru, Vedic teacher used to say, the 'key' to enlight-enment is developing the human nervous system, so one can experience the many conflicting and even opposite qualities of nature at the same time, without being pulled off your center.Today, is another day, that tests that idea!Today, the Moon's still in Aquarius which puts it still close to Jupiter and the wonderful, sublime and positive qualities of the Guru.On the other hand, there are two other, simultaneously opposite and potentially negative qualities going on. Both Mars and Ketu, fully aspect Aquarius this month, and because they're both at the later degrees in their respective signs, you may feel their unique energies coming on today!So, look for those, too. If you EVER experience any negativity, especially during the Transits, there are two potential solutions to that.#1 we an bring our awarenes, slightly more deeply within,

which will, directly bring more Saturn silence and bliss into the Moon mind and awareness. That will right away, insulate us from any negativity going on.#2 we can dismantle the negative vibrations of the external planets consciously.For example, if you feel any of Mars' unique, 'extra' heat, today, recognize that, and then, do something to pacify that extra fire that's seeping into you. On the other hand, if you're feeling any of Ketu's negative 'side' you can also, make a conscious effort to NOT buy into that sudden Ketu other worldliness, that unchecked, might make you feel kind of listless and even depressed.Also, you can do both Remedies, #1 and #2 at the same time! That's what I do, and it really works!EnjoyJai GuruSincerely,Mark KincaidHow are you enjoying these Daily Transit, reports!Let us

know.

Questions & Answers Column:

Today is a continuation with Edward from Washingon State about the Transits and other, simultaneous astrological things going on."Mark, Thank you I think I know what you mean. Can I ask a further question?""Sure Edward, no problem.""Well, how can you tell if what you're going through is due to some influence coming to your from one's chart, Dasas or Transtis? And, really, does it even matter?""Edward, you've really hit it on the head. No, it doesn't really matter.Once you recognize that you're going through ANY discomfort, the thing to do, is first, figure out which planet it is! So, if you're feeling emotional distress, worry, anxieties, fear, etc. recognize that all these are due to the Moon!Now, it could be due to a small Transit of say a day when the Moon is found directly colliding with Saturn. Or, it could 2-3 day long transit when the Moon is

going through its last few days of it's waning cycle.Or it could be the month long completely overcast and even depressing quality of just, well, winter! So, it does help knowing exactly, from where the distress is coming. Then, you'll have a better idea how long 'it' may be lasting.Though a better way of reacting to the time duration of either these Transits or Dasas, is instead of thinking that it has to be negative for this long, instead think this is the time that I have to work on and improve this thing!""Thanks, Mark, this really helps."

SpecialChart Readings Sale Going On Now!

Today, as a result of the most recent Saturn difficulties, many people find themselves in, we're now offering a 3-month 'Donation' only sale on ALL Chart readings, and even courses.If finances are tight for you, make whatever donation that you can afford. Utilize more of your Astrology, for your self and as finances improve, than look to make a larger donation, later! What's the most important, is that we gain as much astrological wisdom as soon as we can!Jai Guru

Offer Expires: April 15, 2010

Forward email

This email was sent to drprkprasad@ hotmail.com by kincaidmark@ .

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Nature's Astrology | P.O. Box 371 | Fairfield | IA | 52556

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.