IndiaDivine.org

Check out my photos on Facebook

Rate this topic

Guest guest

facebook

Rajiv Bokaariya has:375 friends0 photos0 notes6 wall posts6 groupsCheck out my photos on FacebookHi ,I

set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.Thanks,

RajivTo sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=674610971&k=4XAZX553TT6EXELESD422USUPSDG336&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account here.See who else has invited you to Facebook:Riesah Prock69 friends6 photosSally Spencer80 friendsPriti Israni15 friends2 photosOther people you may know on Facebook:Rajiv SabharwalTarun AgarwalAnand GhuryeKythe Lee SearsJai S Tanwar

was invited to join Facebook by Rajiv Bokaariya. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click here to .Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.