IndiaDivine.org

2-George from Mark K....re... request for astrology software demo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi George! How's it going!The software I was referring to is the demo version of the very professional 300$ Parashara’s Light software I use in my Jyotish business.But, they made a much more stream lined version to give people a taste. This version can make any chart both for people and the Transits. It just doesn’t have all the frills of the other. But you can print out charts, and even mail to people over the email. When you get it, call me and I'll help you do that.It costs 20$ plus s & h so I’d say send me 25$ and I’ll pop a copy in the mail to you. Yes, it works on mac’s too.Best way to send money to me, is paypal.com me.If you don’t have an account, they’ll ask you to start

one, takes just 1-2 mins. Then, click on ‘sending money’ and then, insert my account name:kincaidmark Nice hearing from you!How else you doing?What’s new? You doing well?Sincerely,Mark KincaidGeorge DeForest <george.deforestMark Kincaid <kincaidmarkSat, January 23, 2010 1:33:44 PMrequest for astrology software demo

Hi Mark; i recieved your email today, and signed upfor your Week At A Glance and Daily Word Newslettersyou also mention a demo version of some jyotish softwarewhich i would love to get. i am using a Mac computer,i hope you have a version for the Macso please send me more details; Thanks!yours truly,George DeForestOakland, California