IndiaDivine.org

The Daily 'Word' from the Stars - For Friday, February 5th_ has been sent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Here is a sample of our new Constant Contact Nature's Astrology Newsletter. This one is from the "Daily Word" Transits newsletter. There are also, regular articles on many topics of Astrology as well.

If you want to receive directly to your personal email address, please sign up at;

http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1102474607250 & p=oi

Sincerely,

Mark Kincaid----- Forwarded Message ----Constant Contact <supportkincaidmarkSent: Thu, February 4, 2010 6:05:31 PMYour email The Daily 'Word' from the Stars - For Friday, February 5th_ has been sent

The Daily 'Word' from the Stars - For Friday, February 5th_

The Daily 'Word' From the StarsFor Friday, February 5th

The Stars Speak to Us Every day - - -Our Personal Planets - InterpretThose 'Words'!

January, 2010J

In This Issue

The 'Daily Word' For Friday, February 5th

Daily Sky Map & Questions & Answers Column

Nature's Astrology News

The Daily 'Word' for February 5th "Inward ... Sweetness"

Fascinating on Thursday, how the quality of Libra 'sweetness' did come.Though it was also interesting that there were other, simultaneous qualities that went along with it.Where I live its still, in the middle of Winter, so you can definitely feel that deeply inward,Saturn flavor. Also, it was also still, completely overcast, which makes the inwardnesseven stronger than during clear skies.But, I could really feel the hand of Jupiter today. I was working on a project, and suchhidden, surprising blessing presented itself later in the day, and I thought what a miracle,life is, than I remembered, 'Ahhh, Jupiter's fully aspecting, cool!'How was your day?Tomorrow, on Friday, the Moon continues in Libra, though now, the Moon will start offthe day at about the 18th degree. This puts it fairly close to Ketu's 5th house aspect, running as it has

been at the 26th degree of Gemini.So, if you find yourself, later in the day feeling some strange, 'other worldly ness' this is Ketu!The 'other' most important influence of 'now' is the Moon's only 1/2 full!And because its going towards being completely empty, pay special attention to your especially emotional needs during these last 7 days of the waning Moon cycle.It's during this last quarter of the Moon that people find themselves straining and feelingthe most uncomfortable. Pay special attention to your Rest needs as well, as Nature wants to make every one rest more, during this time.Tomorrow's North Indian Jyotish chart is below again.Again, the #'s in the boxes are the Signs, so #1 stands for Aries up to #12 which stands for Pisces. In this Northern Indian style chart, the 'diamond' at the top is always the Rising Sign. So, for tomorrow, February 5th notice that

this chart is made for 9am, so theRising Sign is #12 Pisces. The 2nd House is Aries #1, and so on. If you want to see how tomorrow's chat will be influencing 'you' look up your Jyotish Rising Sign. Then, put the planets of the Transits in your houses. So, the Moon's still in #7 Libra and you'll have to find the House where you have your #7 or Libra, which of course depends on your RisingSign. The other symbllisms are pretty straight forward Su stands for the Sun, Ju stands for Juiter, etc. If you have any more questions, let me know. Enjoy!Sincerely,Mark KincaidJai Guru!

Comments, Questions & Answers Column: Here's that 'map' again of the actual sky of yesterday, February 4th. For Daily sightings go to:http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103004523487 & s=0 & e=0014eMawztFSK2qWp8TjAoixvf4gvW3iQphy6tXnPkzOs32f5hYscVDV0Y_knawvIAkhHcDBG7Sqv0Fhms55aeXRzSgWPHcjwqXWxfBBRV6JBM_YsubtsHEyV1SaQXQEm9Wr-8g0WMArAsaFjJpOVauZ65MI6OPri9CzLF17SW-bV-zI1gW8s-02YRLg49yKZHD1xOG43bX_-bLpTFOBYIAnIHOqyTFG1wrG3v8S7gHsGY=Right now, you can see just how the Moon is now, farther away from Saturn. Watch and see if you don't definitely feel that influence, tomorrow. From Terry, Southern California:"Wow!

I'm having one of the best days of my whole life! Everything is finally

coming together today. There is a certain amount of synchronicity today

that I have not experienced in a long, long while. It feels almost

magical today. I have been meeting new people all day that I have felt

I've known for years and that am deeply connected with. Freakish.""Congratulations Terry! I remember in Moon & Saturn 'moments' over this last year where your experience was so much worse, during this Transit. This wonderful experience shows that we indeed, are in control of our experiences. Well done!"MarkFrom the 'Spook' Regarding The TransitsDear Mark,I've finally turned sensitive enough to realise what you people talk about, or I've turned sensible enough to share it.....Truth be told, we go through good, the bad and of course through a lot we really can't place..."HI Spook! Glad to see you here. Just know with more experience, it all, will begin to be more understandable.There are only 3 parts of our Astrology that we're all experiencing all the time.There are these Transits, which we've been talking a lot about, and then,

there's our charts and dasas.Eventually you'll learn how to discover which of these parts you're experiencing all the time."This morning, all I got up very late, at about noon, and trust me, I've been very crabby, very touchy and extremely depressed inward, even if outwardly I seem cheerful, almost ebullient.Yes, this can be true to the Transits, or could be due to your dasas or even chart.Only repeated watching will convince you where its coming from!Though the 'experience' can teach you to pay more attention to your rest mode and get more sleep and rest!Until the crabiness and especially depression goes away!This depression seems to be a shadow, one that's stayed by my side like a lesson

well learnt, never to be forgotten.Depression is due to deep fatigue and stress which can from many situations in our charts, but especially due to a malefic functioning Saturn.Please send in your date of birth info.. for a more detailed response.All I can say is, mark, if you can even compile statistically the yays and nays, you got it better than most have or will. All the very best to you.Thank you very much.Keep in mind that with more experience, it 'all' will come more and more clear for you, too!Sincerely,Mark K.PS in the future please include your date of birth info and which exact days you

had your experiences, in.Jai AtmaThe SpookFrom Sheryll, US"Dear Mark, I just wanted to tell

you when I read your description of January 31st, 2010 from the 2009 Season's of the Stars, I have to say I finally 'got' what you were saying. You said: "The Moon starts to wane, to pause and one should reflect over the last two weeks of accomplishments" and I suddenly realized I never pause and reflect. Instead, I just dive into the next thing and the next thing and this may be why I never have a sense of actually accomplishming anything. So, thank you so much for helping me pause, reflect and realize I have done a lot over these last few weeks.""Dear Sheryll, I'm so glad to hear about your experience. Because I remember when we talked doing your chart, that this was one of the malefic possibiliities in your chart. Remember, you have those many planets in Gemini in your 10th house and that keeps you always staying busy! So, congratulations! Well done."Like this we all have innumerable

experiences that we go through. Our Astrology is there to give us deeper insight into what we're doing which is benefic or positive and that which is malefic and causing, literally, our challenges, even when we don't realize it.From Full Moon on Saturday, Januar 30th

From Mark in Iowa, US

Wasn't the Full Moon extraordinary on Saturday? Check out these people enjoying their experience of the Full Moon right next to Mars!I got a chance to to see that especially 14% bigger Full Moon, so close to Mars the other night.Did you notice this full Moon seemed more intense than others?That was due to Mars' special closeness to the Moon as well as the Moon being so full.Sincerely,Mark KincaidKeep all those good questions and comments coming in!

Nature's Astrlogy News February 2010

There's a number of activities going on this next month that you may want to know about.#1 We're going to launch our first Nature's Astrology E-magazine!This will come out each month and will include several wonderful articles on Astrology as well as a Monthly Transits article. Each month of this first year, too, will focus on one of the main astrological planets. This month's 'planet' appropriately will be all about Saturn.Be sure to look out for that. This first issued includes these great articles: 1) The Future of

Astrology Today, 2) The Full Potential of Astrology and 3) A Guest Writer's article called "Western & Eastern Astrology." #2 This month, too, we're going to be continuing with some of the research we've been doing over this last year. Check out these 2 special research projects in case you're interested.Spirituality & Astrology The first one's on the nature of Spirituality &

Astrology. Inside each of our charts, is our own personal 'Map of God' that describes our very personal and unique path of spirituality. If you'd like to know how your chart describes your 'path' than join at: http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103004523487 & s=0 & e=0014eMawztFSK2qWp8TjAoixvf4gvW3iQphy6tXnPkzOs32f5hYscVDV0Y_knawvIAkBxaqYpLGKRER9H5pSFXjSkVLq2wKCfwDrA4QyxGiwbje3zxpaS-MkYXnMUb6eHk8WB5MEfA6HE7GNg96ImmZzfsUej0zMKwe

The second one's on the fact that our Charts, truly do Fit US!You Will Be Your Own est Astrologer This research.33has to do with the fact that each one of us, literally, has the potential to be our own Best

Astrloger. This group will reserarch how we each can better learn our own charts. If you're interestd join at:You Will Be Your Own Best AstrologerWe're only going to do research for about 12-24 people and if you've been involved in previous research projects we'd like to especially hear from you.#3 And, if you are not yet a member of our largest and most active Nature's Astrlogy participatory group you can find this at:Nature's Astrology: Best of West and EastSincerely,Mark KincaidJAI

GURU!www..comkincaidmark@...

15 MinuteSpecial Reading For ...

Don't forget, if you ordered the 2010 Season's of the Stars, book, you 'll get again this year, another free 15 minute reading. Call or email me to schedule,

Forward email

This email was sent to kincaidmark by kincaidmark.

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Nature's Astrology | P.O. Box 371 | Fairfield | IA | 52556

Mark...

What do you think will happen when Jupiiter goes into Pisces? Do you think that the economy will improve? I'm interested to see the effects of the opposition of Jupiter & Saturn. Since they're both in good signs (Saturn in sign of friend, Jupiter in own sign), it seems that it should be positive. After so many years of Saturn in signs not good for it and Jupiter in Saturn ruled signs it should be a relief.

....Bettina .