IndiaDivine.org

The Daily 'Word' from the Stars - For Wednesday, February 10th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Your email The Daily 'Word' from the Stars - For Wednesday, February 10th has been sent...Wed, February 10, 2010 9:10:38 AMConstant Contact <support...View ContactTo:kincaidmark

Dear Friends, Here's a sample of our New Nature's Astrology newsletter. If you want to receive personally,to your home email address, sign up at:http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1102474607250 & p=oiTake careMark Kincaid

The Daily 'Word' From the StarsFor Wednesday, February 10th

The Stars Speak to Us Every day - - -Our Personal Planets - InterpretThose 'Words'!

January, 2010

In This Issue

The 'Daily Word' For Wednesday, February 10th

Comments, Questions & Answers Column

Nature's Astrology News

The Daily 'Word' for Wednesday, February 10th"Inward - Intensity -

Purity"

Sometimes

its hard to put the 'day' into One Daily Word. Today, there are 3

basic qualities that best describe this day. #1 the Moon now is very

tiny. Only 3 days before the New Moon on the 14th. #2 the Moon now,

is extremely close to Rahu which is running about the 26th degree in

Sagittarius while the Moon's now at the 20th degree. See, if

you don't feel Rahu's intensity of 'desire' today and even accentuating

over the next 12 hours. And, #3, all this is going on within the

'purity' of Sagittarius.So, depending upon your chart's nervous

system and what Dasas you're running, you can #1 feel good or

complicated with the ever-decreasing Moon size. In other words, if you

have a rather smallish Moon in your birth chart, you might be more

affected by these regular, monthly waning Moon times. #2, if you have

any particular Rahu obsessions, or addictions in your original birth

chart, you might find these regular Moon/Rahu 'collission's of a

slightly challenging time.And, finally, #3 look for these Sagittarian days to bring you more knowledge, purity and wisdom now.For

me, I've been feeling particularly full of ideas, writing and ahas

about all that we're doing in this great renewal of Astrology. YESTERDAY,

I had an especially interesting experience. I awoke yesterday morning

and as it is my habit to immediatly look into my astrological mind and

body, I felt such a balm of coolness and joy on a feeling level.And,

because I'm so used to watching these many different star patterns and

I knew it was probably due to the Moon and Scorpio ending! So, I

looked up the Transits for the day, and the Moon had just moved into

Sagittarius!Over the previous 2 1/2 days everyone in my

houshold was crabby and slightly irritable. It was especially

interesting because my sister with an Exalted Saturn and Exalted Venus

is usally the source of harmony in the family. Her son, however, with

his Mars and Saturn in Virgo was constally saying snippy and critical

things. She finally lashed back at him.We were both shocked,

but I used this has an opportunity to remind them both, that the Moon

was moving through Scorpio, and that was 'why'.How were your Moon/Scorpio days?"Moksha's Sun & Jupiter were in Sagittarius"So,

many people lovd Moksha's pic. here, I'm continuing. He was the first

pet I ever did his chart and I have to say, he too, really fits his

chart!He's got his Sun and Jupiter both in Sagittarius and I

have to say, he's extremely Sagittarian 'curious' about really

everything. Also, he does seem especially spiritual, though the way

that seems to manifest is in terms of being particularly pure!He doesn't have a mean, or overly aggessive bone in his entire body!If you know at least the day and year of your pet's birth I'll be happy to do their charts as well, hehe!Wednesday's

North Indian Jyotish chart is below. Look at the degrees of Rahu and

the Moon. See, how close they are! Watch how you feel over th next

10-12 hours. If you feel particularly Rahuish or obsessive, than do

something to remain calm and NOT buy into this literal storm from the

sky!If you're new to this Northern Indian style Jyotish chart:Again, the #'s in the

boxes are the Signs, so #1 stands for Aries up to #12 which stands for

Pisces. In this Northern Indian style chart, the 'diamond' at the

top is always the Rising Sign. So, for tomorrow, February 5th notice

that this chart is made for 9am, so theRising Sign is #12 Pisces. The 2nd House is Aries #1, and so on. If you want to see how tomorrow's chat will be influencing 'you' look up your Jyotish Rising Sign. Then, put the planets

of the Transits in your houses. So, the Moon's still in #7 Libra and

you'll have to find the House where you have your #7 or Libra, which of

course depends on your RisingSign. The other symbllisms are

pretty straight forward Su stands for the Sun, Ju stands for Juiter,

etc. If you have any more questions, let me know. Enjoy!Sincerely,Mark KincaidJai Guru!

Comments, Questions & Answers: From all over many people experienced the slightly negative side of Scorpio!This is to be expected as Jyotish gives us particular insight into this configuration.For me, Mark, in Chicago,"I

noticed feeling that irritableness pervading my emotional nature all

weekend. Fortunatly, after watching these star patterns for so long I

was able NOT to buy into the worst part of this or lash out at anyone.From my sister, Laura, also in Chicago."Mark,

you were right. Everyone at work were very testy and short fused. It

seemed all they could do was grab at each other. And, that particular

Scorpio quality you talk about, everyone also was snipping in a

judgmental sort of way, almost critical.""Laura, when we're

expriencing the negative side of Moon/Scorpio the mind quickly trys to

find something from our environments to blame our irritable feelings

to. Other people, of course, are the easiest. So, were you able to

stay out of that negative side?""Yes, for the most part I think

I was. But, I really wanted to snip right back at them. But, I held

my 'lip' and that seemed to help."So, that's how we can

neutralize these so-called negativ or malefic times. The Universe,

makes us go through these moments, because its in our karmic stars to

do so. This is the way that Nature helps us see our actions and the

consequences of doing things in particular ways. Eventually, we'll get

tird of creating misry for ourselves, then, we'll be in the right frame

of mind, to change! Sincerely,Mark KincaidKeep all those good questions and comments coming in!

Nature's Astrlogy News February 2010

There's a number of activities going on this next month that you may want to know about.#1 We're going to launch our first Nature's Astrology E-magazine!This

will come out each month and will include several wonderful articles on

Astrology as well as a Monthly Transits article. Each month of this

first year, too, will focus on one of the main astrological planets.

This month's 'planet' appropriately will be all about Saturn.Be

sure to look out for that. This first issued includes these great

articles: 1) The Future of Astrology Today, 2) The Full Potential of

Astrology and 3) A Guest Writer's article called "Western & Eastern

Astrology." #2 This month, too, we're going to be

continuing with some of the research we've been doing over this last

year. Check out especially this one on "The Map of God."You Will Be Your Own Best Astrologer!

One of the coolest things I heard when I was in India, in 1987 was:

"You All, Will Be Your Own Best Jyotishee!" Of course, I knew this

wasn't just about me. I was only 1 out of 450 other people from all

over the world. So, I came back, resolved to see if I couldn't learn

to become my own best Astrologer! All you too, who are

actively learning more and more about your star patterns are on a Path

of Self-Discovery, where YOU too, can become your own best Astrologer!

Join a research project that we're going to be working on this Winter,

for all those who would like to know their charts better. Please go to

our Nature's Astrology group to participate : You Will Be Your Own Best Astrologer,Project!#3

And, if you are not yet a member of our largest and most active

Nature's Astrlogy participatory group you can find this at:Nature's Astrology: Best of West and East#4 If you're not yet signed up for this NEW Constant Contact Newsletter, sign up at:New Nature's Astrology NewsetterYou

can receive the Daily Word Newsletter every day. Or if you'd rather

receive only the Weekly Transit Report, please mention that. Or, if

you'd only like to receive the 2-4 other Astrology articles or

newslettrs, than specify that as well.Otherwise, you'll receive all 3!Sincerely,Mark KincaidJAI GURU!www..comkincaidmark@...

15 MinuteSpecial Reading For ...

Don't

forget, if you ordered the 2010 Season's of the Stars, book, you 'll

get again this year, another free 15 minute reading. Call or email me

to schedule,

Forward email

This email was sent to kincaidmark by kincaidmark.

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Nature's Astrology | P.O. Box 371 | Fairfield | IA | 52556

Hi Mark,

On the moon / scorpio days I was fine very good as scorpio is my first house..butmy husband was awful as it is his 12th and loaded..cranky,,he even got sick. His asc is Sag so I would imagine he will mellow out some today also he has a small moon..right there in the 12th..hemmed.

But he is a truck driver and goes outta state and left for a five day run so if he stll is cranky he is gone away from me. Sorry to say that but it is trueWe have been married for almost 11 years and when we were planning that I did us in Western astrology..everything was fine compatable wise..Since I learned the Vedic ..I see where all these problems we have stem from.

Interesting..Lhynn

To bring anything into your life....Imagine that it is already there!--- On Wed, 2/10/10, Mark Kincaid <kincaidmark wrote:

Mark Kincaid <kincaidmark The Daily 'Word' from the Stars - For Wednesday, February 10th1 Cc: Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 8:15 AM

Your email The Daily 'Word' from the Stars - For Wednesday, February 10th has been sent...

Wed, February 10, 2010 9:10:38 AM

Constant Contact <support@constantcon tact.com>...View Contact

To:

kincaidmark@

Dear Friends, Here's a sample of our New Nature's Astrology newsletter. If you want to receive personally,to your home email address, sign up at:http://visitor. constantcontact. com/d.jsp? m=1102474607250 & p=oiTake careMark Kincaid

The Daily 'Word' From the StarsFor Wednesday, February 10th

The Stars Speak to Us Every day - - -Our Personal Planets - InterpretThose 'Words'!

January, 2010

In This Issue

The 'Daily Word' For Wednesday, February 10th

Comments, Questions & Answers Column

Nature's Astrology News

The Daily 'Word' for Wednesday, February 10th

"Inward - Intensity - Purity"

Sometimes its hard to put the 'day' into One Daily Word. Today, there are 3 basic qualities that best describe this day. #1 the Moon now is very tiny. Only 3 days before the New Moon on the 14th. #2 the Moon now, is extremely close to Rahu which is running about the 26th degree in Sagittarius while the Moon's now at the 20th degree. See, if you don't feel Rahu's intensity of 'desire' today and even accentuating over the next 12 hours. And, #3, all this is going on within the 'purity' of Sagittarius.So, depending upon your chart's nervous system and what Dasas you're running, you can #1 feel good or complicated with the ever-decreasing Moon size. In other words, if you have a rather smallish Moon in your birth chart, you might be more affected by these regular, monthly waning Moon times. #2, if you have any particular Rahu obsessions, or addictions in your original birth

chart, you might find these regular Moon/Rahu 'collission' s of a slightly challenging time.And, finally, #3 look for these Sagittarian days to bring you more knowledge, purity and wisdom now.For me, I've been feeling particularly full of ideas, writing and ahas about all that we're doing in this great renewal of Astrology. YESTERDAY, I had an especially interesting experience. I awoke yesterday morning and as it is my habit to immediatly look into my astrological mind and body, I felt such a balm of coolness and joy on a feeling level.And, because I'm so used to watching these many different star patterns and I knew it was probably due to the Moon and Scorpio ending! So, I looked up the Transits for the day, and the Moon had just moved into Sagittarius!Over the previous 2 1/2 days everyone in my houshold was crabby and slightly irritable. It was especially interesting

because my sister with an Exalted Saturn and Exalted Venus is usally the source of harmony in the family. Her son, however, with his Mars and Saturn in Virgo was constally saying snippy and critical things. She finally lashed back at him.We were both shocked, but I used this has an opportunity to remind them both, that the Moon was moving through Scorpio, and that was 'why'.How were your Moon/Scorpio days?

"Moksha's Sun & Jupiter were in Sagittarius"So, many people lovd Moksha's pic. here, I'm continuing. He was the first pet I ever did his chart and I have to say, he too, really fits his chart!He's got his Sun and Jupiter both in Sagittarius and I have to say, he's extremely Sagittarian 'curious' about really everything. Also, he does seem especially spiritual, though the way that seems to manifest is in terms of being particularly pure!He doesn't have a mean, or overly aggessive bone in his entire body!If you know at

least the day and year of your pet's birth I'll be happy to do their charts as well, hehe!Wednesday's North Indian Jyotish chart is below. Look at the degrees of Rahu and the Moon. See, how close they are! Watch how you feel over th next 10-12 hours. If you feel particularly Rahuish or obsessive, than do something to remain calm and NOT buy into this literal storm from the sky!If you're new to this Northern Indian style Jyotish chart:Again, the #'s in the boxes are the Signs, so #1 stands for Aries up to #12 which stands for Pisces. In this Northern Indian style chart, the 'diamond' at the top is always the Rising Sign. So, for tomorrow, February 5th notice that this chart is made for 9am, so theRising Sign is #12 Pisces.

The 2nd House is Aries #1, and so on. If you want to see how tomorrow's chat will be influencing 'you' look up your Jyotish Rising Sign. Then, put the planets of the Transits in your houses. So, the Moon's still in #7 Libra and you'll have to find the House where you have your #7 or Libra, which of course depends on your RisingSign. The other symbllisms are pretty straight forward Su stands for the Sun, Ju stands for Juiter, etc. If you have any more questions, let me know.Enjoy!Sincerely,Mark KincaidJai Guru!

Comments, Questions & Answers: From all over many people experienced the slightly negative side of Scorpio!This is to be expected as Jyotish gives us particular insight into this configuration.For me, Mark, in Chicago,"I noticed feeling that irritableness pervading my emotional nature all weekend. Fortunatly, after watching these star patterns for so long I was able NOT to buy into the worst part of this or lash out at anyone.From my sister, Laura, also in Chicago."Mark, you were right. Everyone at work were very testy and short fused. It seemed all they could do was grab at each other. And, that particular Scorpio quality you talk about, everyone also was snipping in a judgmental sort of way, almost critical.""Laura, when we're expriencing the negative side of Moon/Scorpio the mind quickly trys

to find something from our environments to blame our irritable feelings to. Other people, of course, are the easiest. So, were you able to stay out of that negative side?""Yes, for the most part I think I was. But, I really wanted to snip right back at them. But, I held my 'lip' and that seemed to help."So, that's how we can neutralize these so-called negativ or malefic times. The Universe, makes us go through these moments, because its in our karmic stars to do so. This is the way that Nature helps us see our actions and the consequences of doing things in particular ways. Eventually, we'll get tird of creating misry for ourselves, then, we'll be in the right frame of mind, to change!

Sincerely,Mark KincaidKeep all those good questions and comments coming in!

Nature's Astrlogy News

February 2010

There's a number of activities going on this next month that you may want to know about.#1 We're going to launch our first Nature's Astrology E-magazine!This will come out each month and will include several wonderful articles on Astrology as well as a Monthly Transits article. Each month of this first year, too, will focus on one of the main astrological planets. This month's 'planet' appropriately will be all about Saturn.Be sure to look out for that. This first issued includes these great articles: 1) The Future of Astrology Today, 2) The Full Potential of Astrology and 3) A Guest Writer's article called "Western & Eastern Astrology."

#2 This month, too, we're going to be continuing with some of the research we've been doing over this last year. Check out especially this one on "The Map of God."

You Will Be Your Own Best Astrologer!

One of the coolest things I heard when I was in India, in 1987 was: "You All, Will Be Your Own Best Jyotishee!" Of course, I knew this wasn't just about me. I was only 1 out of 450 other people from all over the world. So, I came back, resolved to see if I couldn't learn to become my own best Astrologer! All you too, who are actively learning more and more about your star patterns are on a Path of Self-Discovery, where YOU too, can become your own best Astrologer! Join a research project that we're going to be working on this Winter, for all those who would like to know their charts better. Please go to our Nature's Astrology group to participate

:

You Will Be Your Own Best Astrologer,Project!#3 And, if you are not yet a member of our largest and most active Nature's Astrlogy participatory group you can find this at:Nature's Astrology: Best of West and East#4 If you're not yet signed up for this NEW Constant Contact Newsletter, sign up at:New Nature's Astrology NewsetterYou can receive the Daily Word Newsletter every day. Or if you'd rather receive only the Weekly Transit Report, please mention that. Or, if you'd only like to receive the 2-4 other Astrology articles or newslettrs, than specify that as well.Otherwise, you'll receive all 3!Sincerely,Mark KincaidJAI GURU!www.naturesastrolog y.comkincaidmark@

15 MinuteSpecial Reading For ...

Don't forget, if you ordered the 2010 Season's of the Stars, book, you 'll get again this year, another free 15 minute reading. Call or email me to schedule,

Forward email

This email was sent to kincaidmark@ by kincaidmark@ .

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Nature's Astrology | P.O. Box 371 | Fairfield | IA | 52556