IndiaDivine.org

Check out my photos on Facebook

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Please note that SAMVA list is an educational discussion group only. As a result, it is discouraged that list members use it for inviting people to join their Facebook page or chat lists. Thank you for observing this restriction on the use of this list.

Best wishes,

Thor

Sally Spencer <sally234Samva <samva >Thursday, June 11, 2009 1:25:36 PM Check out my photos on Facebook

facebook

Sally Spencer has:24 friends0 photos0 notes3 wall posts1 group

Check out my photos on FacebookHi samva ,I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.Thanks,Sally

To sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=603222005 & k=SW1XP3QYWYYM51DESFYXT4 & rSee who else has invited you to Facebook:

Mystic Sadhu1056 friends

samva was invited to join Facebook by Sally Spencer. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click here to .Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.

• 8 months later...

facebook

Mark Kincaid has:405 friends3 photos0 notes24 wall posts24 groupsCheck out my photos on FacebookHi Mark,I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.Thanks,

MarkTo sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000658195211&k=Z6E3Y5Q546WB4CEJP1X2YQSUQRIB42YAW4EPD&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account here.See who else has invited you to Facebook:Riesah Prock78 friends8

photosSally Spencer91 friends1 photoPriti Israni21 friends3 photosRajiv Bokaariya490 friends3 photosOther people you may know on Facebook:Anand GhuryeRajiv SabharwalTarun AgarwalKythe Lee SearsJai S Tanwar

was invited to join Facebook by Mark Kincaid. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click here to .Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.