IndiaDivine.org

2-Janna & all re. How to deal with distressing and other Saturn experiences

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mark,

I am beginning to see some light in the darkness as last night when the Moon was

exact at 0* Aries I signed a six-month renewable lease for a new dwelling,Hi Janna,Isn't it fascinating when the Moon just begins to move far enough away from Saturn that things startmoving ahead again. That's happened to me sooooo often, I just plan on it now!The thing to remember, however isn't that Saturn is being bad, he's just showing us when we need to bemore patient....

taking this as a sign of a positive new beginning (and my lunar return,

Aries-Bharani, is Saturday) since it will be more nurturing with feminine energy

present in the property with plants and cats, which is more in tune with my

lunar composition. It has been very de-stabilizing to move every 5 months, and I

have been fuming because this move marks the fifth move in 18 months or a year

and a half. All that I have done is pack and unpack boxes, and I hope this is it

for at least the next 18 months!I just know whenever, and however nature is supporting we all, need to learn to adjust to that...I've now, discovered that whatever 'Nature' is unfolding, that has intrinsic meaning and importance forme. So, letting go and accepting, WHATEVER.... is right sometimes....

Your insight was helpful about transiting Saturn being in the same house with

natal Jupiter, and in fact, when transiting Jupiter enters Pisces WOW May 5! it

will then oppose transiting Saturn and natal Jupiter in my chart for a year.

Interesting too is that in April my third PD dasa lord, will be Saturn, so I

will be in JU ME SA dasa around the same time that JU enters Pisces and opposes

NT JU and TR SA. I wonder what this mix will bring.The greatest thing I've learned from Astrology is !!!!to listen to the meaning of what's happening to us, ie. what you're going through is so definitely, Saturnish,... and then, look to see where that might be happening in one's chart...So, it wasn't too surprising to find....where...And you're right this spring when Jupiter finally, moves into a REALLY GOOD sign, it'll be the nextnaturally, positive, expansive time...Of course, the fact, that Saturn is also, fully aspecting from the opposite sign is important too.When I was born, Jupiter was in Pisces, like in May, and Saturn was also in the opposite sign of Virgo!It happens every 12 years that Jupiter goes into Pisces. Every 5th time that happens or every 60 years, Saturn is also found in Virgo!Good, continual 'luck' with all the planets!Mark