IndiaDivine.org

2= Karen re......Welcome to our Group.... from Mark Kincaid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I am Karen L, joined on Sat 2/20/10.

Date of Birth: 9/27/1962

Time of Birth: 6:53 A.M. E.D.T.

I am well grounded in Western astrology;

been studying it since 2005. I am interested in the sidereal side of

things as I believe Jyotish will have much to offer me (as I learn much

from it!) My goal in is to become familiar with the way that both

systems of astrology can be used with one another, but right now I am

more interested in exploring Eastern astrology and its applications

further.

Thank you for letting me introduce myself to the group,

Karen L.Dear Long, Very happy to meet you. I think you'll enjoy learning your Jyotish chart. Actually, if you're veryfamiliar with your chart, according to the western systm then go ahead and deduct 23 degrees fromit, and you should have your Eastern chart.I'd suggest you study these new 'sign' affiliations. And, my other suggestion is that you not study the other sign possibilities.For example, what I mean is, according to your new Eastern chart, your Sun moves to the 10th degreeof Virgo down from being in Libra. And, your Moon moves from Virgo into Leo.So, read these descriptions and see if they fit you slightly better.Though because the two systems over lap, you're Virgoish in both systems.You're also Libraish in both systems.When I look at your chart, there are only 2 configurations that seem importantly differnt.Your Mars moves from Cancer, into Gemini in your Eastern chart, which should be very differnt than having Mars in Cancer according to the Western system.Your Jupiter too moves from Pisces into Aquarius, and that should be different too.Though your Saturn moves into Aquarius according to your Western chart, so that'll give you the feelingof Aquarius as well.If you have any questions or would like some help with learning this, feel free to email me.Sincerely,Mark KincaidPS: Also, for chart readings that you might like to consider, you can check them out at my website at:www..com