IndiaDivine.org

2-Lhynn and all, re. Remedies and Remedial Measures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank

you Mark...that made so much sense to me..I guess I never looked at the

Moon in the 9th before like you explained it...The whole explanation

was excellent..ThANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

LhynnHi Lhynn.... You're very welcome...I'd like you to keep track now, how things shift for you....How things improve...with each 'aha' you have....Using 'great' Astrology like this.... I awoke this morning with a 'new' clarity....I've been writing intensely like this now, for about 3 years...and right now, literally have 10 books I'm working on...Today, they ALL coalesced into one book: "Doing Great Astrology"....Because regardless of our situation, regardless of our charts, whatever Dasas and whatever Transits we're going through, in the final analysis,...we all, just want to be more successfuland happy, in life!And, I realized.....'this' would be the best focus for a new book....Just on how we each can identify th 2-3 most important astrological flavors we're going through each day, and then, by Doing some Great Astrology, we can

literally turn our lives around, create joy where there's upsetness, create health where there is ill health, and on and on....So, I'd love to have you be one of my new subjects for this....It's no different than what we've all been doing...But, now, with a greater clarity as to how to keep focused on the 2-3 most important astrological flavors, meanings or issues of our stars!And, if you wouldn't mind keep a journal....Today, you had this greater aha about your Moon...So, write that down, and then, every night for awhile write about that...Does that 'greater' clarity help you in all the details of your days....?And, we'll speak periodically about 'it'....Either on or face book, their, instant messenger,...we can reflect on how you're doingand figure out whatever needs to be done,...to make your life,...ever increasing joy and happiness!To me, that's th REAL

purpose of Astrology!to be more successful in, well, life!Sincerely,Mark K.Lhynn Nevarez <lhynnseasons_of_the_stars Sent: Sun, February 21, 2010 12:37:02 AMRe: [seasons_of_the_stars] 2-Lhynn and all, re. Remedies and Remedial Measures

Thank you Mark...that made so much sense to me..I guess I never looked at the Moon in the 9th before like you explained it...The whole explanation was excellent..ThANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

LhynnTo bring anything into your life....Imagine that it is already there!--- On Sat, 2/20/10, Mark Kincaid <kincaidmark@ > wrote:

Mark Kincaid <kincaidmark@ >[seasons_of_ the_stars] 2-Lhynn and all, re. Remedies and Remedial Measuresseasons_of_the_ stars@ s.comSaturday, February 20, 2010, 12:01 PM

Re: [seasons_of_ the_stars] 2-All, Janna, Prasad, Lhynn, all, re. Remedies and Remedial Measures

well I will start with meditation experiences. ..I have been involved in much spiritual and psychic work thru my life..I love all that..One of the things I love the most about Astrology is that we can 'see' ourselves and our lives, in our charts. So, when you say you've been doing spiritual and psychic work" I immediately look at a few things. Spirituality is ruled by 2 planets predominantly, Jupiter and Saturn, and two main spiritual Houses, 9th and 12th. In your chart, your Saturn and Jupiter are both prominent. Your Jupiter's in the 11th which means one 'gains' in life, from being spiritual and Saturn's in the 8th, the House of Transformation, which is crucial for a developing life. Your Moon too, is the singular ruler of the 9th, in the 6th House of healing. .I am a Reikimaster and do shamanic journeying for others..Healing is

due primarily to the 6th and 8th Houses. And you've got the all-important Moon, Lord of theall-important 9th House, in the 6th House. Also, Saturn is in your 8th House. And, the Lord of the 6th House, Mars is in the 1st House, in its Own sign.hard to heal thyself.."Thy Self" is due primarily to the Sun, Rising sign and Moon sign. Though when one says "hard to" onautomatically wants to find out where Saturn is. And, Saturn in the house, fully aspecting Ketu, Rahu, Mercury and Venus often means someone has important Saturn issues with especially those planets.on that note my meditation has always been great I do alot of hypnotherapy so I learned to go down into trance (meditation) thru that medium...It's fascinating to me that you chose 'hyponotherapy' which has to do with the Moon-mind, and yoursis in the 6th

House.was and is much easier for me than the traditional way...for years it was wonderful but then i started going into past lifes and then hearing thousands of people whispering and wings flapping loudly in my ears so I quit..obviously it was opening a frequency to mediumship of sorts Psychicness, medium ship, both are a reflection of one's 8th House and Moon. And, since your Moonrules your 9th House, it's not surprising to me that you've unfolded some deep psychic, even past livestype of experiences.but I couldn't deal with that for like 15 mins a night..when i stopped it left..so now i go lightly and i get now little intricate crystal clear things..cities and blueprints just strange things...so then I just started doing reiki on myself each night and it takes me away but then to sleep.

I have taken meditation class's many times in my life..The primary 'planet' of meditating is of course Saturn, (silence) and because it aspects so prominentlythis is a great path for you...I had a guru with me for 10 yrs he has passed away now but that at least he was there to answer my questions... and help me...that is where I am at now.And, the 'Guru' and one's oneness to mentors, experts or higher intelligence is a reflection of one's Jupiter. And, yours, the ruler of the all-important 5th House, is in the 11th House.Now, try and identify what you still wish was better or improved in your life, and we should be able to discover which planet governs that.Then, its a simple matter of working on and enlivening that planet and the result should be IMPROVEMENT!Jai GuruMark

Lhynn

Hi Mark..Will start my journal this evening!!!

Let me know when you want the feedback..Lhynn

To bring anything into your life....Imagine that it is already there!--- On Sun, 2/21/10, Mark Kincaid <kincaidmark wrote:

Mark Kincaid <kincaidmark 2-Lhynn and all, re. Remedies and Remedial Measuresseasons_of_the_stars Cc: Date: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 8:32 AM

Thank you Mark...that made so much sense to me..I guess I never looked at the Moon in the 9th before like you explained it...The whole explanation was excellent..ThANK YOU SO MUCH!!!LhynnHi Lhynn.... You're very welcome...I'd like you to keep track now, how things shift for you....How things improve...with each 'aha' you have....Using 'great' Astrology like this.... I awoke this morning with a 'new' clarity....I've been writing intensely like this now, for about 3 years...and right now, literally have 10 books I'm working on...Today, they ALL coalesced into one book: "Doing Great Astrology".. ..Because regardless of our situation, regardless of our charts, whatever Dasas and whatever Transits we're going through, in the final analysis,... we all, just want to be more successfuland happy, in life!And, I realized.... .'this' would be the

best focus for a new book....Just on how we each can identify th 2-3 most important astrological flavors we're going through each day, and then, by Doing some Great Astrology, we can literally turn our lives around, create joy where there's upsetness, create health where there is ill health, and on and on....So, I'd love to have you be one of my new subjects for this....It's no different than what we've all been doing...But, now, with a greater clarity as to how to keep focused on the 2-3 most important astrological flavors, meanings or issues of our stars!And, if you wouldn't mind keep a journal....Today, you had this greater aha about your Moon...So, write that down, and then, every night for awhile write about that...Does that 'greater' clarity help you in all the details of your days....?And, we'll speak periodically about 'it'....Either on or face book,

their, instant messenger,.. .we can reflect on how you're doingand figure out whatever needs to be done,...to make your life,...ever increasing joy and happiness!To me, that's th REAL purpose of Astrology!to be more successful in, well, life!Sincerely,Mark K.

Lhynn Nevarez <lhynn (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net>seasons_of_the_ stars@ s.comSun, February 21, 2010 12:37:02 AMRe: [seasons_of_ the_stars] 2-Lhynn and all, re. Remedies and Remedial Measures

Thank you Mark...that made so much sense to me..I guess I never looked at the Moon in the 9th before like you explained it...The whole explanation was excellent..ThANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

LhynnTo bring anything into your life....Imagine that it is already there!--- On Sat, 2/20/10, Mark Kincaid <kincaidmark@ > wrote:

Mark Kincaid <kincaidmark@ >[seasons_of_ the_stars] 2-Lhynn and all, re. Remedies and Remedial Measuresseasons_of_the_ stars@ s.comSaturday, February 20, 2010, 12:01 PM

Re: [seasons_of_ the_stars] 2-All, Janna, Prasad, Lhynn, all, re. Remedies and Remedial Measures

well I will start with meditation experiences. ..I have been involved in much spiritual and psychic work thru my life..I love all that..One of the things I love the most about Astrology is that we can 'see' ourselves and our lives, in our charts. So, when you say you've been doing spiritual and psychic work" I immediately look at a few things. Spirituality is ruled by 2 planets predominantly, Jupiter and Saturn, and two main spiritual Houses, 9th and 12th. In your chart, your Saturn and Jupiter are both prominent. Your Jupiter's in the 11th which means one 'gains' in life, from being spiritual and Saturn's in the 8th, the House of Transformation, which is crucial for a developing life. Your Moon too, is the singular ruler of the 9th, in the 6th House of healing. .I am a Reikimaster and do shamanic journeying for others..Healing is

due primarily to the 6th and 8th Houses. And you've got the all-important Moon, Lord of theall-important 9th House, in the 6th House. Also, Saturn is in your 8th House. And, the Lord of the 6th House, Mars is in the 1st House, in its Own sign.hard to heal thyself.."Thy Self" is due primarily to the Sun, Rising sign and Moon sign. Though when one says "hard to" onautomatically wants to find out where Saturn is. And, Saturn in the house, fully aspecting Ketu, Rahu, Mercury and Venus often means someone has important Saturn issues with especially those planets.on that note my meditation has always been great I do alot of hypnotherapy so I learned to go down into trance (meditation) thru that medium...It's fascinating to me that you chose 'hyponotherapy' which has to do with the Moon-mind, and yoursis in the 6th

House.was and is much easier for me than the traditional way...for years it was wonderful but then i started going into past lifes and then hearing thousands of people whispering and wings flapping loudly in my ears so I quit..obviously it was opening a frequency to mediumship of sorts Psychicness, medium ship, both are a reflection of one's 8th House and Moon. And, since your Moonrules your 9th House, it's not surprising to me that you've unfolded some deep psychic, even past livestype of experiences.but I couldn't deal with that for like 15 mins a night..when i stopped it left..so now i go lightly and i get now little intricate crystal clear things..cities and blueprints just strange things...so then I just started doing reiki on myself each night and it takes me away but then to sleep.

I have taken meditation class's many times in my life..The primary 'planet' of meditating is of course Saturn, (silence) and because it aspects so prominentlythis is a great path for you...I had a guru with me for 10 yrs he has passed away now but that at least he was there to answer my questions... and help me...that is where I am at now.And, the 'Guru' and one's oneness to mentors, experts or higher intelligence is a reflection of one's Jupiter. And, yours, the ruler of the all-important 5th House, is in the 11th House.Now, try and identify what you still wish was better or improved in your life, and we should be able to discover which planet governs that.Then, its a simple matter of working on and enlivening that planet and the result should be IMPROVEMENT!Jai GuruMark

Lhynn