IndiaDivine.org

Exalted Venus starts today!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All...Very happy to report a really good 'Transit' coming up.Today, all-mighty Venus moves into its Sign of Exaltation, Pisces...So, check out the House where your #12 or Pisces is, because this will be the basic environmentin which Venus will be manifesting...For example, I have a Libra rising with Pisces in my 6th house...and I've noticed over the years, that I have a lot of good, Venus juice and energy in the area ofhealth during this time. This is also true because Venus is the ruler of the 1st house of Libra, as well, because the 1st House is one the significators of health.In more general ways anything and everything to do with the heart, with loving, with affection,with ALL relationships will be 'best' at this time...The only thing to watch, however, is that this year, all-mighty Saturn is in the opposite sign of Virgo. So, in my Season's of the Stars calendar for 2010 I caution to especially not strain or go too fast, especially in areas of the heart, now, just so that you can be sure to be 'acting' in tune with Saturn!Especially watch for those days when Venus will be moving through those exact degrees, where Saturn is transiting.... in Virgo.... That will bring the most Saturn simultaneous influence, evenduring Venus' normally very positive Exalted Transit....Hope this finds you all well and thriving...Mark KincaidPS: If you're not yet receiving our New Constant Contact Astrology newsletter be sure to sign up for it at:Click Here for - Nature's Astrology New Newsletter Sincerely,Mark Kincaid