IndiaDivine.org

2-Vered, and all. re.... Important saturn lessons ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Vered,...See below..... for your question and then my response.You said:Hi everyone,I have been trying to understand the concept of saturn life lessons. I understand that saturn moves around to each sign and stays there for approx. 2 years. I understand that every 30 yrs there is a saturn return to your natal chart position, and that's when a life lesson is pounding on your door.But my question is how about when saturn stays in the other signs. Is there a lesson to learn every 2 years of our lives based upon which sign it visits? And since it visits all of us in the same sign at the same time, ex, right now i think saturn is in libra, correct? Does this mean that everyone has the lessons of libra to learn at this time? I'm confused. Can anyone clarify this

for me? Thank you, VeredSee, my response below in blue!Mark Hi everyone,I have been trying to understand the concept of saturn life lessons. Saturn lessons are very easy to understand. Every day w 'rest' and based on that daily rest our next day is fresh and with new energy. If however, we didn't rest deeply, maybe we couldn't go to bed on time or maybe we're under a lot of stress, BUT if we're not well rested, then we will suffer as a result!Saturn gives us all our karmas, consequences of rest and balance. In other words, how we're feeling is due to our Saturn's! If well rested then we have good energy and are balanced. Then, Saturn gives us the experienee of deep comfort. But, the moment that we get out of balance, we may have less energy, we may be experiencing stress, then, Saturn gives us the exprience of discomfort!Because most people are not in-tune enough with their Saturn silence, then, they experience much discomfort and unhappiness in life! This is why Saturn has

the slightly negative connotation that it does. I understand that saturn moves around to each sign and stays there for approx. 2 years. ( 2 and 1/2 years)I understand that every 30 yrs there is a saturn return to your natal chart position, and that's when a life lesson is pounding on your door. (Yes, this is true. But, this Saturn 'return' dos not have to be un-happy. In other words, let's say our Saturn, originally was more balanced and of the more Benefic type. Then, the Saturn Return, of it, could be very positive. But my question is how about when saturn stays in the other signs. Is there a lesson to learn every 2 years of our lives based upon which sign it visits? There are a number of times that are important Saturn lessons.#1 every day we go to bed early, get plenty of rest or we don't, and that very next day is either in-tune or out of tune with our Daily Saturn. Then, there is the Monthly Rest cycle of the Moon. If we're not in-tune enough with either the Moon or Saturn, then, the tail end of the Moon cycles, (the waning times) can be more stressful for us.Also, every month, the Moon is affected by the Saturn a number of specific days, There are those days when the Moon is going through the same sign as Saturn. On these days Saturn will be as if, radiating to us, through the Moon, how it's doing! So, if we feel rough, during these days, this is a sign that we're presently out of tune with our Saturn!There are other days too where Saturn will

be affecting the Moon as well. See, our 2010 Season's of the Stars Calendar for exactly which days are important other Saturn days.And, finally, there are times, like NOW, when other planets are moving into close proximity with Saturn which will be important for us to watch. For example, just the other day, Venus moved into Pisces, where its directly opposite to Saturn which is in Virgo, right now.Soon, too, both Mercury, Sun and even the Moon, too, will also move into Pisces, directly opposite to Saturn.All these days, will be important because Saturn will tend to show us how in-tune we are with all these planets!Too often, then, we may feel rough or pain or set backs with 'life' during these type of days, just because we're NOT silent enough in life! Or with our Saturn's.And since it visits all of us in the same sign at the same time, ex, right now i think saturn is in libra, correct? Does this mean that everyone has the lessons of libra to learn at this time? I'm confused. Can anyone clarify this for me? Thank you, And, finally, Saturn's transits will affect everyone through the same sign that its going through. For example, right now, Saturn is in Virgo. Being in Virgo means wherever we have 'Virgo' in our original birth charts, THIS is exactly where Saturn will be affecting each one of us!And, because everyone have different strengths and lessons of Saturn in their personal charts, the specific lessons of Saturn that come to us at different times, will affect each one of us, slightly differently.Whew, along explanation, hehe. I answered your question with a lot of depth just because I think evryone should understand Saturn, better.Saturn, after all, is the most glorious planet. He's all about deep silence and stillness.But, if we're not in-tune enough with our natural silence, then, Saturn is the Daily reminder to get back to silence.And, it dos this

through 'pain'. We get out of balance, or just don't have enough silence, and we will feel pain. But, the moment that we get enough rest, develop enough interior silence, then, boom, suddenly we feel great!See, what I'm trying to say?Hope this hels.MarkVeredBettina <chiria Sent: Thu, March 4, 2010 7:10:52 PMRE:

saturn lessons

Not only will Saturn and Jupiter be opposed, but Uranus and Pluto will be part of the mix. Should be very, very interesting. Perhaps a mite too interesting. Then, in Aug. (I think it is), Mars will be in on the game, being conjunct Saturn in Virgo. They will be right on top of my Mercury! Batten down the hatches!. I hope that Jupiter saves the day.

....Bettina

[NaturesAstr ology@ s.com] On Behalf Of veredlandyThursday, March 04, 2010 4:08 PM saturn lessons

Hi everyone,I have been trying to understand the concept of saturn life lessons. I understand that saturn moves around to each sign and atays there for approx. 2 years. I understand that every 30 yrs there is a saturn return to your natal chart position, and that's when a life lesson is pounding on your door.But my question is how about when saturn stays in the other signs. Is there a lesson to learn every 2 years of our lives based upon which sign it visits? And since it visits all of us in the same sign at the same time, ex, right now i think saturn is in libra, correct? Does this mean that everyone has the lessons of libra to learn at this time? I'm confused. Can anyone clarify this for me? Thank you, Vered