IndiaDivine.org

2-Rohit,.....sania mirza from Mark Kincaid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sania Mirza born 15-11-1986 at 11:28 am mumbai. She is wellknown tenniss player.Hi Rohit.... Nice hearing from you today. When I calculate her chart, too, when I heard you say,"well known in tennis" my first impulse is to look for Mars, and her's is Exalted in the 1st houseof the body!

Rahu or Saturn in the 3rd or 11th house is good for wealth. Sight of

Saturn on lagna and Mercury in the 10th house gives person capability to win

games. Recently she is in news for her with to marry pak. cricketer shohaib

malik. In her chart we can see mars in lagna. It makes her very energatic but

this mars gives her problem in affair and marriage. She broke her first

angengment thous this mars Part of her 'relationship' difficulty may also be due to Moon, Lord of her 7th, being inAries, which inclines some one to go fast. And, with her Mars Exalted she really enjoys goingfast! But, her Saturn also makes things go slowly for her..... Saturn's in her 11th aspectingher wealth and money making and aspects her Mars as well.Though because that same Saturn is lord of the 1st and 2nd, in the 11th that may be very Auspicious,too. Though because of this tension from Saturn upon her Mars, she may undoubtedly feel that things, life, goes slower than she'd like... (Which is a lesson of Saturn to learn)and the venus at 10th gives her rajyoga n ruchak yoga

so we can see that she is very energatic and perfect in sports. venus gives her

gorgious personality also, I also like to admit that in her personality we can

find great involvment of mars also. venus and mars both are very nice for her

career n personality moreover Having a very lovely Venus is indispensible with anyone with such a powerful Mars. Our Mother had the Exalted Mars in Capricorn, and for her, it dominated and snuffed out many of her other planets much of the time...sury-budha budhaditya yoga gives her fame in all

over the world. Girls among all the world believe her as a role model. She is

great example of woman power. At the time of birth she had useful dasha of

Venus, this dasha proven very powerful for her growth n career.Again, powerful Exalted Mars in the House of the Self. There's a reason why we call successful,stars, Stars!

But few yogas are nagative for her relation and these yogas disturbs her

emotionally. she will enter in moon mahadasha in august-2010 recently she is

passing from sun-venus mahadasha... that makes her life full of controversies. .

her mars disturbing her for her life partner...she will face problems till

august regarding her life partner and its difficult for her to manage a good

marriage life in future as the saptmesh moon in mesha rashi at 4th n in bharni

nakshtra..guru doesnt see 7th house more over mars n saturn both see the 8th

house..recently guru passing from birth guru so its high time for her marriage

but as i wrote before her marrige will be full of difficulties and more

difficult to maintain the relation in future...mars gives her independent nature

so she can't adjust in restricted fields...grahas r nice with her except 7th n

8th house..time till august will be crucial for her..She's like everyone else. We all have good parts of us and we each have poorer parts.The Trick in life, is to #1) learn to utilize our strengths, more, and #2) learn ESPECIALLY, how to literally, TRANSFORM! our malefic weaknesses,also into strengths...Some wise man once said: "th Purpose of Life is to grow" and what I love, absolutely, about Jyotishis that it has amazing ability to help us Understand ourselves better and especially, exactly where we came in, to grow!All should focus on their malefics, spend at least 1 hour each day, purifying, healing, and transformingyour Malefics, into strengths, and your life WILL get better!Jai GuruThanks for sharing RohitMark Kincaid

rohit jivani

rohitjivani@