IndiaDivine.org

Transit Influences/World Oil Supply Manipulations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Of course there is no free market in petrolueum products for a complex of reasons rightly alluded to by Del Iver. Mainly but not exclusively Anglo-Dutch-American producer interests along with the willing connivance of their home governments have always manipulated these energy resource markets to their own advantage, and so at the expense of both consumers and other producer interests worldwide.

But as one clever wag recently put it: How else can American President Bush tax the citizenry of the countries of the rest of the world, in order to force their cash contributions to the corporate supporters of his imperialist war in Afghanistan and Iraq?? Of course, other than drastically reducing the exchange value of the American Dollar and in the process reducing the standard of living of American families, while at the same time looting foreign holders of American dollars and dollar denominated investments. As a born and bred American, I confess that I can't shake that haunting comment of the 18th century British-Irish statesman, Edmund Burke as regards Patriotism .... that in order for one to love one's own country, one's country first must be lovely

My apologies to those who may be provoked and discomfited by my decidedly dower assessment of certain world events related to Del Iver's earlier comments, but I would rather that Del Iver and the esteemed both repair once again to the Jyotish drawing board in order to sort out this matter of the astrological implications of recent activity in the international oil markets.... with historical eyes wide-open.

Sincerely,

John T W Bdel iver <deliver1900 wrote:

Thankyou Professor.

I was concerned with your answer. Its a common answer in the Economics disciple and belongs there. That answer doesn't belong to Jyotish.

That shouldn't be the answer from Jyotish !

BUT it's not true because SUPPLY has alwayus been manipulated.

You control supply and you control the price. (Don't even bother about demand).

If you can't control supply then take it by force have a war ! Like the Americano does.

Finally your answer may in fact belong in the domain of talking noise. You said nothing.

When in fact I have been studying your system (SA) of Jyotish to overcome such inunendo's.

disappointingly

Iver.

SIHA <siha wrote:

Hello Iver,You are welcome to comment the way you feel.I do not know what your expectations are but I am sure when you study othersystems then you will be better able to form your opinion moreconstructively.Best wishes,-"del iver" <deliver1900<SAMVA >Saturday, January 29, 2005 8:24 AMRe: Transit Influences> >"during the weak Saturn period the weakness brings down the prices andor supplies. The price will rise only if demand is greater than the supply.">> this is = to saying nothing ! so i take it Jyotish can't provide theanswer ! From what i gather from Prof Krihnamurti (KP Astro), this sort of"readings" is what prompted him into a more "scientific" and more

accurateprognotication.....>> my 2cents (been studying SA and now am very disappointed !)> ciao>> diasppointingly and TOTALLY lost>> Iver>>> SIHA <siha wrote:> Hello Mr. Maguire,>> The influences mentioned in your earlier message dated 2nd January, 05,are> just setting in. To see the long term application we will have to wait.>> The weakness of Saturn in general means weak situation of the items ruledby> Saturn. As oil is one of the significations/products ruled by Saturn,> during the weak Saturn period the weakness brings down the prices and or> supplies. The price will rise only if demand is greater than the supply.> Speculation angle would only be relevant if there is close transitinfluence> of Rahu.>> For worldwide study of oil prices, we have to see the influences on

Saturn> in general without referring it to the chart of a particular country.>> Currently, Saturn is not only weak in zodiac but in the last few days it> was/and is also closely under the transit influence of Mars and Venus.>> Best wishes,>> >>>> > > The all-new My - Get yours free!>

Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

Thankyou John

I am still one of Professor's students.

I just get so much thrill in reading his analysis. I find his analysis has an elegance of its own.

His analysis is so simple that we as students overlook and look for complications ......

ciao

De L Iver

John T W B <jtwbjakarta wrote:

Of course there is no free market in petrolueum products for a complex of reasons rightly alluded to by Del Iver. Mainly but not exclusively Anglo-Dutch-American producer interests along with the willing connivance of their home governments have always manipulated these energy resource markets to their own advantage, and so at the expense of both consumers and other producer interests worldwide.

But as one clever wag recently put it: How else can American President Bush tax the citizenry of the countries of the rest of the world, in order to force their cash contributions to the corporate supporters of his imperialist war in Afghanistan and Iraq?? Of course, other than drastically reducing the exchange value of the American Dollar and in the process reducing the standard of living of American families, while at the same time looting foreign holders of American dollars and dollar denominated investments. As a born and bred American, I confess that I can't shake that haunting comment of the 18th century British-Irish statesman, Edmund Burke as regards Patriotism .... that in order for one to love one's own country, one's country first must be lovely

My apologies to those who may be provoked and discomfited by my decidedly dower assessment of certain world events related to Del Iver's earlier comments, but I would rather that Del Iver and the esteemed both repair once again to the Jyotish drawing board in order to sort out this matter of the astrological implications of recent activity in the international oil markets.... with historical eyes wide-open.

Sincerely,

Thankyou Professor.

I was concerned with your answer. Its a common answer in the Economics disciple and belongs there. That answer doesn't belong to Jyotish.

If you can't control supply then take it by force have a war ! Like the Americano does.

Finally your answer may in fact belong in the domain of talking noise. You said nothing.

When in fact I have been studying your system (SA) of Jyotish to overcome such inunendo's.

disappointingly

Iver.

SIHA <siha wrote:

Hello Iver,You are welcome to comment the way you feel.I do not know what your expectations are but I am sure when you study othersystems then you will be better able to form your opinion moreconstructively.Best wishes,-"del iver" <deliver1900<SAMVA >Saturday, January 29, 2005 8:24 AMRe: Transit Influences> >"during the weak Saturn period the weakness brings down the prices andor supplies. The price will rise only if demand is greater than the supply.">> this is = to saying nothing ! so i take it Jyotish can't provide theanswer ! From what i gather from Prof Krihnamurti (KP Astro), this sort of"readings" is what prompted him into a more "scientific" and more

accurateprognotication.....>> my 2cents (been studying SA and now am very disappointed !)> ciao>> diasppointingly and TOTALLY lost>> Iver>>> SIHA <siha wrote:> Hello Mr. Maguire,>> The influences mentioned in your earlier message dated 2nd January, 05,are> just setting in. To see the long term application we will have to wait.>> The weakness of Saturn in general means weak situation of the items ruledby> Saturn. As oil is one of the significations/products ruled by Saturn,> during the weak Saturn period the weakness brings down the prices and or> supplies. The price will rise only if demand is greater than the supply.> Speculation angle would only be relevant if there is close transitinfluence> of Rahu.>> For worldwide study of oil prices, we have to see the influences on

Saturn> in general without referring it to the chart of a particular country.>> Currently, Saturn is not only weak in zodiac but in the last few days it> was/and is also closely under the transit influence of Mars and Venus.>> Best wishes,>> >>>> > > The all-new My - Get yours free!>

Mail - You care about security. So do we.

Your passion for the truth is a great asset in your life.............del iver <deliver1900 wrote:

Thankyou John

I am still one of Professor's students.

I just get so much thrill in reading his analysis. I find his analysis has an elegance of its own.

His analysis is so simple that we as students overlook and look for complications ......

ciao

De L Iver

John T W B <jtwbjakarta wrote:

Sincerely,

Thankyou Professor.

disappointingly

Iver.

SIHA <siha wrote:

Mail - You care about security. So do we.