IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: 'Islamicist's Use Numbers to Terrify...'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

It would be of great advantage, to get a bunch of people together to work together, psychically, to 'tune into' what the enemy's are thinking; and what the method's are to their madness.

This war with Islamic radical suicidal extremism needs to be fought on a more subtle level well.

Remember the number system we use, comes from Arabic, developed during their 'Golden Age, during the 'Dark Ages in Europe;

For example, I get the feeling that these people are into numbers, and the symbols of numeric expression, a numeric expression of the perfection of God is their thing. That is why they have such great patience, because they have different sense of time, which is reinforced by their medieval attitudes on every level.

Notice the architecture of the Mosques, and see, how they are based in the perfection of perspective and geometry and numerical form.

They like to use the number four in their attracts, as 4 represents, a solid statement (four sides to a square). Which is also indicative of two-dimensional thinking, (which shouldn't be too,too difficult to figure out).

Numbers that come to mind for me is of course 9/11 and 7/7; but I do get the feeling, subtly, that the coming August 8th and the coming September 9, hold some feeling of danger. (8/30 & 9/9)

I know that intuition is not a science, however, sometimes it can provide clues, and help to expose this dark demonic energy, to the light of day, and the "Light of God".

Also, Jyotish Astrology can be a predictive way to see certain times that would indicate some danger more prevalent at certain times, which are predictable, based on energy patterns...

Robert

Start your day with - make it your home page