IndiaDivine.org

What is to blame? and Why? M.Kincaid 2/28

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Markji,What if Mars + Saturn are presemt in the 7th house in Kanya, with Venus in lagna?dhanyavaadAmithmarkkincaid wrote: Dear Sir you are so correct on the blaming attitude of Mars in different bhava. I had a chart + a friend having Mars + moon in 7th in mesha and always there was argument of blaming the better half for small or big reasons. Sir, Is it because of presence of Strong Hot nature Mars?? (( Yes, Mars, by its very nature, is passionate,...and we need to feel passion- ate about what we believe in,...but... the innocent rules of Jyotish, incline us to see that when Mars & Moon, are together in the kuja dosha, houses, or those houses, where the tenderness of the spouse is .....then, this 'may' lead to

disharmony...... and the very nature of the disharmony, may be of the quality of 'blaming' the other,....Moon/Mars....can be mad, anger,...resentful....all.... However, put that combination together, in the 9th or 10thh houses, and the person will still have that intense fire, inside his heart, but in may be more balanced, and indicative of a willingness to fight for enlightenment,..instead of fighting for 'my own opinions...')) that the expectation of native is so high from the other side.. if in 7th Bhava, expectation is so high that spouse is going to falter one day or the other and hence the attack.. (( One can even be the fault, oneself, that is so much more easily understood from others looking into our life experience...or this combination, may be symbolic of even such a native, a Marish/Moonish,...spouse coming to us... I've seen it both ways.... But, even if that configuration,

represents the karma and misery of such a mate,...it's still repesentative of our karma,... and symbolic of one of 'our' lessons.... This is the most difficult part, that the spouse,being a mirror to our karma, is really about 'my' karma, even when 'that' karma's coming coming right up, to us.....)) May be the Native gets relief if aspect of Guru, Moon, Mer, Venus is good ?? (( Yes, of course, any mitigating circumstances,...may help... but the primary lesson, is the person, him/herself, needs to realize...."oh, I need to be less Marish,.....here, and the moment,'they' do, then, that neg- ative configuration, will begin to be less...and less....)) I wish to know more and may be the seniors guide us.. regards Rps (( good luck.... Sincerely, Mark Kincaid Nature's Astrology www..com 641 472-0000.

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.