IndiaDivine.org

stock market - 12May06

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Iver:

The May 12th time assigned for kavaches, signing documents, etc., was fine.

The stock market, howeve, is a separate issue.

No one has claimed a foolproof method for predicting market swings.

The week before, I was fortunate to have made a good prediction.

This past week, it was not as predictable, and clearly there are other issues that need to be taken into consideration.

It is still a good exercise in study and research.

Best wishes,

David Hawthorne

-

del iver

SAMVA

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:46 PM

stock market - 12May06

May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets.

Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down big time.

refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small).

Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ?

ciao

IverDavid Hawthorne <david wrote:

Dear Arun...

Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicious time.

recommended using this time about three months ago.

Best wishes,

David Hawthorne

-

arunrao9

SAMVA

Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM

Re: stock market

Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List,Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerousplanets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspectamongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period ofRahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity inconnection to speculation and investments (impact of L5 Venus).Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work.Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end upsetting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new aswell...Best Wishes,Arun RaoSAMVA , "Jorge Angelino" <jorge.angelino wrote:>> Dear Sally,> > > > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM> > > > Thursday, January 4> Time: 9:30 a.m. EST> Place: New York Stock Exchange > 11 Wall Street> New York, NY> > > HYPERLINK"http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html"http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html> > > > > > > > Best wishes,> > > > Jorge> > > > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On BehalfOf Sally Spencer> sábado, 6 de Maio de 2006 01:59> SAMVA > Re: stock market> > > > Dear David and List,> > Using 8 am. I get a Libra rising chart, with Venus Rahu in thesixth. hard work and business accelerated. Mercury is well placed inthe seventh, transactions, contracts. Mars dispositor of Mercury isvery strong in the ninth.> Saturn ruling speculation aspects Ketu in the twelfth, heavyexpenditures!> > Aloha, > Sally> > On 5/5/06, Sally Spencer <HYPERLINK"sally234"sally234 wrote:> > Hello David,> > So it's a prasna chart basically. What time is the opening of theNYSE?> > > Sally> > > > On 5/5/06, David Hawthorne <HYPERLINK "david" \ndavid wrote:> > Dear Sally:> > > > thank you for your email.> > > > the chart is based on the opening bell of NYSE, using Systems'Approach techniques only.> > > > best wishes.

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Dear Vyas:

I think you are right.

I have not consistently predicted the swings of the market correctly.

Sometimes the weak sub periods and planets give positive results and other times the strong and well placed planets give weak results.

That is, if we are using the opening bell.

So, maybe the opening bell is not the only indicator.

Perhaps there are other views on this subject.....

David Hawthorne

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:53 AM

Re: stock market - 12May06

Dear Sally, Iver and list,At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed a very auspicious and strong moment.This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the bell ring time is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least not high enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal the validity of this statement.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- "Sally Spencer" <sally234<SAMVA >Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AMRe: stock market - 12May06Hello Iver,For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the Geminiascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the nodesand they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many planetswere well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day and thehour would change making more functional malefics.At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was combust andit's lord was in the house of losses. Jupiter was exact the Moon and it isthe lord of debt and challenges. Saturn also became the most malefic planetand resided on the mep of the first house. The nodes were also on the mepsof the houses.Aloha, SallyOn 5/16/06, del iver <deliver1900 wrote:>> May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets.>> Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down big time.> refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small).>> Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ?> ciao> Iver>> *David Hawthorne <david* wrote:>> Dear Arun...>> Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicious time.>> recommended using this time about three months ago.>> Best wishes,>> David Hawthorne>> -> ** arunrao9 <arunrao9> *To:* SAMVA > *Sent:* Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM> *Subject:* Re: stock market>> Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List,>> Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at> 9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5> ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerous> planets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspect> amongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period of> Rahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity in> connection to speculation and investments (impact of L5 Venus).>> Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work.>> Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end up> setting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new as> well...>> Best Wishes,>> Arun Rao>>> SAMVA , "Jorge Angelino" <jorge.angelino wrote:> >> > Dear Sally,> >> >> >> > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM> >> >> >> > Thursday, January 4> > Time: 9:30 a.m. EST> > Place: New York Stock Exchange> > 11 Wall Street> > New York, NY> >> >> > HYPERLINK> ">

Guest guest

Hello Vyas and David,

Thanks, I did omit daylight savings.

Aloha,

SallyOn 5/17/06, Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:

Dear Sally, Iver and list,At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed a veryauspicious and strong moment.This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the

bell ring time is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least nothigh enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal the validityof this statement.Best regards,Vyas Munidas

- " Sally Spencer " <sally234<SAMVA

>Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AMRe: stock market - 12May06Hello Iver,For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the Geminiascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the nodes

and they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many planetswere well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day and thehour would change making more functional malefics.At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was combust and

it's