IndiaDivine.org

Stock Market for May 17th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi David, IF YOU CAN SPARE THE TIME Please briefly compare the BLACK OCTOBER events of the NYSE in 1929 BLACK THURSDAY: Panic: October 24, 1929 BLACK TUESDAY: Crash: October 29, 1929 John David Hawthorne <david wrote: Dear Vyas.... For what it's worth.... This morning, on Wednesday May 17th... I ran a chart for 9:30 a.m. for the NYSE....which gave the Gemini rising at 27:53 degrees. The sub period ruler was the weak, combust, and badly placed Mercury, in the twelfth house of loss. Sun, the royal planet, was weak in infant state and badly placed in the twelfth house of loss. Mars, ruling gains, and Moon, ruling wealth, were both weak in old age. I suggested this morning that the market would go down today. It dropped 214.28 points. Although I have not been consistently accurate, I still think there is some validity to studying the chart for the opening bell, as it may represent the life of the markets for that particular day. I do keep these charts on file with notations on my prediction and the outcome, and over time I will know my accuracy percentages. Thank you for your continued views on this subject. David Hawthorne - Vyas Munidas SAMVA Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:53 AM Re: stock market - 12May06 Dear Sally, Iver and list,At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed a very auspicious and strong moment.This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the bell ring time

is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least not high enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal the validity of this statement.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- "Sally Spencer" <sally234<SAMVA >Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AMRe: stock market - 12May06Hello Iver,For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the Geminiascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the nodesand they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many planetswere well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day and thehour would change making more functional malefics.At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was

combust andit's lord was in the house of losses. Jupiter was exact the Moon and it isthe lord of debt and challenges. Saturn also became the most malefic planetand resided on the mep of the first house. The nodes were also on the mepsof the houses.Aloha, SallyOn 5/16/06, del iver <deliver1900 wrote:>> May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets.>> Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down big time.> refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small).>> Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ?> ciao> Iver>> *David Hawthorne <david* wrote:>> Dear Arun...>> Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicious time.>>

recommended using this time about three months ago.>> Best wishes,>> David Hawthorne>> -> ** arunrao9 <arunrao9> *To:* SAMVA > *Sent:* Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM> *Subject:* Re: stock market>> Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List,>> Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at> 9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5> ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerous> planets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspect> amongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period of> Rahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity in> connection to speculation and

investments (impact of L5 Venus).>> Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work.>> Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end up> setting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new as> well...>> Best Wishes,>> Arun Rao>>> SAMVA , "Jorge Angelino" <jorge.angelino wrote:> >> > Dear Sally,> >> >> >> > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM> >> >> >> > Thursday, January 4> > Time: 9:30 a.m. EST> > Place: New York Stock Exchange> > 11 Wall Street> > New York,

NY> >> >> > HYPERLINK> ">

Guest guest

Dear Vyas....

For what it's worth....

This morning, on Wednesday May 17th... I ran a chart for 9:30 a.m. for the NYSE....which gave the Gemini rising at 27:53 degrees.

The sub period ruler was the weak, combust, and badly placed Mercury, in the twelfth house of loss.

Sun, the royal planet, was weak in infant state and badly placed in the twelfth house of loss.

Mars, ruling gains, and Moon, ruling wealth, were both weak in old age.

I suggested this morning that the market would go down today.

It dropped 214.28 points.

Although I have not been consistently accurate, I still think there is some validity to studying the chart for the opening bell, as it may represent the life of the markets for that particular day.

I do keep these charts on file with notations on my prediction and the outcome, and over time I will know my accuracy percentages.

Thank you for your continued views on this subject.

David Hawthorne

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:53 AM

Re: stock market - 12May06

Dear Sally, Iver and list,At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed a very auspicious and strong moment.This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the bell ring time is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least not high enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal the validity of this statement.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- "Sally Spencer" <sally234<SAMVA >Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AMRe: stock market - 12May06Hello Iver,For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the Geminiascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the nodesand they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many planetswere well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day and thehour would change making more functional malefics.At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was combust andit's lord was in the house of losses. Jupiter was exact the Moon and it isthe lord of debt and challenges. Saturn also became the most malefic planetand resided on the mep of the first house. The nodes were also on the mepsof the houses.Aloha, SallyOn 5/16/06, del iver <deliver1900 wrote:>> May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets.>> Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down big time.> refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small).>> Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ?> ciao> Iver>> *David Hawthorne <david* wrote:>> Dear Arun...>> Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicious time.>> recommended using this time about three months ago.>> Best wishes,>> David Hawthorne>> -> ** arunrao9 <arunrao9> *To:* SAMVA > *Sent:* Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM> *Subject:* Re: stock market>> Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List,>> Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at> 9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5> ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerous> planets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspect> amongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period of> Rahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity in> connection to speculation and investments (impact of L5 Venus).>> Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work.>> Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end up> setting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new as> well...>> Best Wishes,>> Arun Rao>>> SAMVA , "Jorge Angelino" <jorge.angelino wrote:> >> > Dear Sally,> >> >> >> > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM> >> >> >> > Thursday, January 4> > Time: 9:30 a.m. EST> > Place: New York Stock Exchange> > 11 Wall Street> > New York, NY> >> >> > HYPERLINK> ">

Guest guest

Hi David,

That chart did bode well for continued selling.

I did some random checking and found that it was accurate just over half the

time. Certainly a larger sample size and my own short comings are key

factors.

In a simplistic way, we can theoretically examine the potential of accuracy

in this method.

a) 1/12 of the time the ascendant will be correct and therefore the

prediction

b) 50% of the time the asc will be odd or even. Similar categories offer

similar results to some extent, and the exceptions find balance with other

exceptions.

The fuzzy add gives us over 50% probability. There seems to be a tally. I am

certain that you will find better results than 51%. This is enough to take

to market and base a trading plan around. Given to the right people with

good trading savvy and stomachs, it's profitable.

I am happy that this research is going on. Keep it up!

My view as I pointed out to another member in a private conversation is that

the movement of the Sun and Mercury from Aries into weakness by degree and

combustion of Me, and Jupiter's loss of their benefic aspect, are the

primary causes of the selling since last week. Additionally the Mars/Moon

aspect yesterday gave investors a fiery mentality with the given loss of the

foundation (Jupiter's support) - take profits/keep selling. We see this

effect directly in the GOLD market as I have been covering with fantastic

accuracy.

In every part of the world there is a different ascendant rising; this

deterred me from deeply exploring the 9:30 prasana method. NY opens at this

time, but there are heavy weights in the market from different parts of the

globe trading from the London session who actively participate in the NY

session. Also, the sentiment is triggered prior by critical US data releases

and sometimes past the 9:30 mark. These are all factors worth considering.

I've found it useful to cast a prasana for data release time. Good luck.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

" David Hawthorne " <david

<SAMVA >

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:27 PM

Dear Vyas....

For what it's worth....

This morning, on Wednesday May 17th... I ran a chart for 9:30 a.m. for the

NYSE....which gave the Gemini rising at 27:53 degrees.

The sub period ruler was the weak, combust, and badly placed Mercury, in the

twelfth house of loss.

Sun, the royal planet, was weak in infant state and badly placed in the

twelfth house of loss.

Although I have not been consistently accurate, I still think there is some

validity to studying the chart for the opening bell, as it may represent the

life of the markets for that particular day.

I do keep these charts on file with notations on my prediction and the

outcome, and over time I will know my accuracy percentages.

David Hawthorne

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Dear Sally, Iver and list,

At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed a

very

auspicious and strong moment.

This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the

bell ring time is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least not

high enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal the

validity

of this statement.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

" Sally Spencer " <sally234

<SAMVA >

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AM

Hello Iver,

For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the Gemini

ascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the

nodes

and they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many planets

were well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day and

the

hour would change making more functional malefics.

At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was combust and

it's lord was in the house of losses. Jupiter was exact the Moon and it

is

the lord of debt and challenges. Saturn also became the most malefic

planet

and resided on the mep of the first house. The nodes were also on the

meps

of the houses.

Aloha,

Sally

On 5/16/06, del iver <deliver1900 wrote:

>

> May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets.

>

> Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down big

time.

> refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small).

>

> Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ?

> ciao

> Iver

>

> *David Hawthorne <david* wrote:

>

> Dear Arun...

>

> Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicious

time.

>

> recommended using this time about three months ago.

>

> Best wishes,

>

> David Hawthorne

>

> -

> ** arunrao9 <arunrao9

> *To:* SAMVA

> *Sent:* Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM

> *Subject:* Re: stock market

>

> Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List,

>

> Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at

> 9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5

> ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerous

> planets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspect

> amongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period of

> Rahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity in

> connection to speculation and investments (impact of L5 Venus).

>

> Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work.

>

> Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end up

> setting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new as

> well...

>

> Best Wishes,

>

> Arun Rao

>

>

> SAMVA , " Jorge Angelino " <jorge.angelino

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sally,

> >

> >

> >

> > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Thursday, January 4

> > Time: 9:30 a.m. EST

> > Place: New York Stock Exchange

> > 11 Wall Street

> > New York, NY

> >

> >

> > HYPERLINK

> "

>

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html " http://www.census.gov\

/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html<http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/20\

01/cb01cn01.html%22http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf

> Of Sally Spencer

> > sábado, 6 de Maio de 2006 01:59

> > SAMVA

> > Re: stock market

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear David and List,

> >

> > Using 8 am. I get a Libra rising chart, with Venus Rahu in the

> sixth. hard work and business accelerated. Mercury is well placed in

> the seventh, transactions, contracts. Mars dispositor of Mercury is

> very strong in the ninth.

> > Saturn ruling speculation aspects Ketu in the twelfth, heavy

> expenditures!

> >

> > Aloha,

> > Sally

> >

> > On 5/5/06, Sally Spencer <HYPERLINK

> " sally234 " sally234 <sally234%22sally234> wrote:

> >

> > Hello David,

> >

> > So it's a prasna chart basically. What time is the opening of the

> NYSE?

> >

> >

> > Sally

> >

> >

> >

> > On 5/5/06, David Hawthorne <HYPERLINK " david <david> " \n

> david wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sally:

> >

> >

> >

> > thank you for your email.

> >

> >

> >

> > the chart is based on the opening bell of NYSE, using Systems'

> Approach techniques only.

> >

> >

> >

> > best wishes.

>

> ------------------------------

> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

> rates.

>

<http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=39\

663/*http://voice.>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> - Visit your group

>

" <http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=3\

9663/*http://voice.>

> SAMVA <SAMVA> " on the web.

>

> -

Guest guest

Hello Vyas,

Interesting. This says there are indeed heavy factors besides the

NYSE chart, London etc. -not to mention a large company or sector

showing losses or gains that day.

Aloha,

SallyOn 5/17/06, Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:

Hi David,That chart did bode well for continued selling.I did some random checking and found that it was accurate just over half thetime. Certainly a larger sample size and my own short comings are key

factors.In a simplistic way, we can theoretically examine the potential of accuracyin this method.a) 1/12 of the time the ascendant will be correct and therefore thepredictionb) 50% of the time the asc will be odd or even. Similar categories offer

similar results to some extent, and the exceptions find balance with otherexceptions.The fuzzy add gives us over 50% probability. There seems to be a tally. I amcertain that you will find better results than 51%. This is enough to take

to market and base a trading plan around. Given to the right people withgood trading savvy and stomachs, it's profitable.I am happy that this research is going on. Keep it up!My view as I pointed out to another member in a private conversation is that

the movement of the Sun and Mercury from Aries into weakness by degree andcombustion of Me, and Jupiter's loss of their benefic aspect, are theprimary causes of the selling since last week. Additionally the Mars/Moon

aspect yesterday gave investors a fiery mentality with the given loss of thefoundation (Jupiter's support) - take profits/keep selling. We see thiseffect directly in the GOLD market as I have been covering with fantastic

accuracy.In every part of the world there is a different ascendant rising; thisdeterred me from deeply exploring the 9:30 prasana method. NY opens at thistime, but there are heavy weights in the market from different parts of the

globe trading from the London session who actively participate in the NYsession. Also, the sentiment is triggered prior by critical US data releasesand sometimes past the 9:30 mark. These are all factors worth considering.

I've found it useful to cast a prasana for data release time. Good luck.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- " David Hawthorne " <

david<SAMVA >Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:27 PM Stock Market for May 17thDear Vyas....

For what it's worth....This morning, on Wednesday May 17th... I ran a chart for 9:30 a.m. for theNYSE....which gave the Gemini rising at 27:53 degrees.The sub period ruler was the weak, combust, and badly placed Mercury, in the

twelfth house of loss.Sun, the royal planet, was weak in infant state and badly placed in thetwelfth house of loss.Mars, ruling gains, and Moon, ruling wealth, were both weak in old age.I suggested this morning that the market would go down today.

It dropped 214.28 points.Although I have not been consistently accurate, I still think there is somevalidity to studying the chart for the opening bell, as it may represent thelife of the markets for that particular day.

I do keep these charts on file with notations on my prediction and theoutcome, and over time I will know my accuracy percentages.Thank you for your continued views on this subject.David Hawthorne

- Vyas Munidas SAMVA Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:53 AM Re: stock market - 12May06

Dear Sally, Iver and list, At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed avery auspicious and strong moment. This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the

bell ring time is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least not high enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal thevalidity of this statement. Best regards,

Vyas Munidas - " Sally Spencer " <sally234 <SAMVA

> Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AM Re: stock market - 12May06 Hello Iver, For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the Gemini ascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the

nodes and they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many planets were well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day andthe hour would change making more functional malefics.

At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was combust and it's lord was in the house of losses. Jupiter was exact the Moon and itis the lord of debt and challenges. Saturn also became the most malefic

planet and resided on the mep of the first house. The nodes were also on themeps of the houses. Aloha, Sally On 5/16/06, del iver <

deliver1900 wrote: > > May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets. > > Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down bigtime. > refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small).

> > Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ? > ciao > Iver > > *David Hawthorne <david* wrote: >

> Dear Arun... > > Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicioustime. > > recommended using this time about three months ago. >

> Best wishes, > > David Hawthorne > > - > ** arunrao9 <arunrao9 > *To:*

SAMVA > *Sent:* Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM > *Subject:* Re: stock market > > Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List, > > Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at

> 9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5 > ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerous > planets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspect

> amongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period of > Rahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity in > connection to speculation and investments (impact of L5 Venus).

> > Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work. > > Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end up > setting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new as

> well... > > Best Wishes, > > Arun Rao > > > SAMVA , " Jorge Angelino " <jorge.angelino

wrote: > > > > Dear Sally, > > > > > > > > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM > > > > > > > > Thursday, January 4

> > Time: 9:30 a.m. EST > > Place: New York Stock Exchange > > 11 Wall Street > > New York, NY > > > > > > HYPERLINK

> " >http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html "

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html<http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html%22http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Best wishes, > > > > > > > > Jorge > >

> > > > > > > > SAMVA [sAMVA

] On Behalf > Of Sally Spencer > > sábado, 6 de Maio de 2006 01:59 > > SAMVA > > Re: stock market

> > > > > > > > Dear David and List, > > > > Using 8 am. I get a Libra rising chart, with Venus Rahu in the > sixth. hard work and business accelerated. Mercury is well placed in

> the seventh, transactions, contracts. Mars dispositor of Mercury is > very strong in the ninth. > > Saturn ruling speculation aspects Ketu in the twelfth, heavy > expenditures! > >

> > Aloha, > > Sally > > > > On 5/5/06, Sally Spencer <HYPERLINK > " sally234 " sally234 <sally234%22sally234> wrote:

> > > > Hello David, > > > > So it's a prasna chart basically. What time is the opening of the > NYSE? > > > > > > Sally > >

> > > > > > On 5/5/06, David Hawthorne <HYPERLINK " david <david> " \n > david wrote: > > > > Dear Sally:

> > > > > > > > thank you for your email. > > > > > > > > the chart is based on the opening bell of NYSE, using Systems' > Approach techniques only.

> > > > > > > > best wishes. > > ------------------------------ > How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call > rates.

><http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=39663/*http://voice.

> ><http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=39663/*http://voice.

> > ------------------------------ > ><http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=39663/*http://voice.

> > ><http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=39663/*http://voice.

> > > - Visit your group > " <http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=39663/*http://voice.

> > SAMVA <SAMVA> " on the web. > > -

Guest guest

Dear John...

Do you know what time the stock market opened in Oct. 1929?

David

-

JohnTWB

SAMVA

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:05 PM

Re: Stock Market for May 17th

Hi David,

IF YOU CAN SPARE THE TIME

Please briefly compare the BLACK OCTOBER events of the NYSE in 1929

BLACK THURSDAY: Panic: October 24, 1929

BLACK TUESDAY: Crash: October 29, 1929

John

David Hawthorne <david wrote:

Dear Vyas....

For what it's worth....

This morning, on Wednesday May 17th... I ran a chart for 9:30 a.m. for the NYSE....which gave the Gemini rising at 27:53 degrees.

The sub period ruler was the weak, combust, and badly placed Mercury, in the twelfth house of loss.

Sun, the royal planet, was weak in infant state and badly placed in the twelfth house of loss.

Although I have not been consistently accurate, I still think there is some validity to studying the chart for the opening bell, as it may represent the life of the markets for that particular day.

I do keep these charts on file with notations on my prediction and the outcome, and over time I will know my accuracy percentages.

David Hawthorne

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Dear Sally, Iver and list,At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed a very auspicious and strong moment.This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the bell ring time is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least not high enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal the validity of this statement.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- "Sally Spencer" <sally234<SAMVA >Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AMRe: stock market - 12May06Hello Iver,For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the Geminiascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the nodesand they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many planetswere well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day and thehour would change making more functional malefics.At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was combust andit's lord was in the house of losses. Jupiter was exact the Moon and it isthe lord of debt and challenges. Saturn also became the most malefic planetand resided on the mep of the first house. The nodes were also on the mepsof the houses.Aloha, SallyOn 5/16/06, del iver <deliver1900 wrote:>> May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets.>> Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down big time.> refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small).>> Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ?> ciao> Iver>> *David Hawthorne <david* wrote:>> Dear Arun...>> Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicious time.>> recommended using this time about three months ago.>> Best wishes,>> David Hawthorne>> -> ** arunrao9 <arunrao9> *To:* SAMVA > *Sent:* Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM> *Subject:* Re: stock market>> Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List,>> Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at> 9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5> ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerous> planets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspect> amongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period of> Rahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity in> connection to speculation and investments (impact of L5 Venus).>> Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work.>> Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end up> setting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new as> well...>> Best Wishes,>> Arun Rao>>> SAMVA , "Jorge Angelino" <jorge.angelino wrote:> >> > Dear Sally,> >> >> >> > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM> >> >> >> > Thursday, January 4> > Time: 9:30 a.m. EST> > Place: New York Stock Exchange> > 11 Wall Street> > New York, NY> >> >> > HYPERLINK> ">

Guest guest

Dear Vyas:

Thank you for your reply.

I am not involved in trading or the markets.

Can you let me know what you mean by "data release time"?

Thank you.

David

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:52 AM

Hi David,That chart did bode well for continued selling.I did some random checking and found that it was accurate just over half the time. Certainly a larger sample size and my own short comings are key factors.In a simplistic way, we can theoretically examine the potential of accuracy in this method.a) 1/12 of the time the ascendant will be correct and therefore the predictionb) 50% of the time the asc will be odd or even. Similar categories offer similar results to some extent, and the exceptions find balance with other exceptions.The fuzzy add gives us over 50% probability. There seems to be a tally. I am certain that you will find better results than 51%. This is enough to take to market and base a trading plan around. Given to the right people with good trading savvy and stomachs, it's profitable.I am happy that this research is going on. Keep it up!My view as I pointed out to another member in a private conversation is that the movement of the Sun and Mercury from Aries into weakness by degree and combustion of Me, and Jupiter's loss of their benefic aspect, are the primary causes of the selling since last week. Additionally the Mars/Moon aspect yesterday gave investors a fiery mentality with the given loss of the foundation (Jupiter's support) - take profits/keep selling. We see this effect directly in the GOLD market as I have been covering with fantastic accuracy.In every part of the world there is a different ascendant rising; this deterred me from deeply exploring the 9:30 prasana method. NY opens at this time, but there are heavy weights in the market from different parts of the globe trading from the London session who actively participate in the NY session. Also, the sentiment is triggered prior by critical US data releases and sometimes past the 9:30 mark. These are all factors worth considering. I've found it useful to cast a prasana for data release time. Good luck.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- "David Hawthorne" <david<SAMVA >Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:27 PM Stock Market for May 17thDear Vyas....For what it's worth....This morning, on Wednesday May 17th... I ran a chart for 9:30 a.m. for the NYSE....which gave the Gemini rising at 27:53 degrees.The sub period ruler was the weak, combust, and badly placed Mercury, in the twelfth house of loss.Sun, the royal planet, was weak in infant state and badly placed in the twelfth house of loss.Mars, ruling gains, and Moon, ruling wealth, were both weak in old age.I suggested this morning that the market would go down today.It dropped 214.28 points.Although I have not been consistently accurate, I still think there is some validity to studying the chart for the opening bell, as it may represent the life of the markets for that particular day.I do keep these charts on file with notations on my prediction and the outcome, and over time I will know my accuracy percentages.Thank you for your continued views on this subject.David Hawthorne - Vyas Munidas SAMVA Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:53 AM Re: stock market - 12May06 Dear Sally, Iver and list, At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed a very auspicious and strong moment. This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the bell ring time is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least not high enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal the validity of this statement. Best regards, Vyas Munidas - "Sally Spencer" <sally234 <SAMVA > Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AM Re: stock market - 12May06 Hello Iver, For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the Gemini ascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the nodes and they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many planets were well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day and the hour would change making more functional malefics. At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was combust and it's lord was in the house of losses. Jupiter was exact the Moon and it is the lord of debt and challenges. Saturn also became the most malefic planet and resided on the mep of the first house. The nodes were also on the meps of the houses. Aloha, Sally On 5/16/06, del iver <deliver1900 wrote: > > May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets. > > Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down big time. > refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small). > > Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ? > ciao > Iver > > *David Hawthorne <david* wrote: > > Dear Arun... > > Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicious time. > > recommended using this time about three months ago. > > Best wishes, > > David Hawthorne > > - > ** arunrao9 <arunrao9 > *To:* SAMVA > *Sent:* Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM > *Subject:* Re: stock market > > Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List, > > Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at > 9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5 > ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerous > planets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspect > amongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period of > Rahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity in > connection to speculation and investments (impact of L5 Venus). > > Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work. > > Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end up > setting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new as > well... > > Best Wishes, > > Arun Rao > > > SAMVA , "Jorge Angelino" <jorge.angelino wrote: > > > > Dear Sally, > > > > > > > > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM > > > > > > > > Thursday, January 4 > > Time: 9:30 a.m. EST > > Place: New York Stock Exchange > > 11 Wall Street > > New York, NY > > > > > > HYPERLINK > " >

Guest guest

Hi David,

Data release time, today for example: initial claims 8:30, leading

indicators 10:00, Philly Fed 12:00. Additionally, there are press releases

and random unscheduled comment from central bank officials that can really

move the markets.

This is a good calendar:

http://www.briefing.com/Investor/Public/MarketAnalysis/Calendars/EconomicCalenda\

r.htm

This is also a good calendar containing key non-US data release times as

well:

http://www.forexnews.com/globalcalendar/default.asp

Both sites have good explanations about the makeup and weight of the data.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

<SAMVA >

Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:54 AM

Dear Vyas:

Thank you for your reply.

I am not involved in trading or the markets.

Can you let me know what you mean by " data release time " ?

Thank you.

David

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:52 AM

Hi David,

That chart did bode well for continued selling.

I did some random checking and found that it was accurate just over half

the

time. Certainly a larger sample size and my own short comings are key

factors.

In a simplistic way, we can theoretically examine the potential of

accuracy

in this method.

a) 1/12 of the time the ascendant will be correct and therefore the

prediction

b) 50% of the time the asc will be odd or even. Similar categories offer

similar results to some extent, and the exceptions find balance with other

exceptions.

The fuzzy add gives us over 50% probability. There seems to be a tally. I

am

certain that you will find better results than 51%. This is enough to take

to market and base a trading plan around. Given to the right people with

good trading savvy and stomachs, it's profitable.

I am happy that this research is going on. Keep it up!

My view as I pointed out to another member in a private conversation is

that

the movement of the Sun and Mercury from Aries into weakness by degree and

combustion of Me, and Jupiter's loss of their benefic aspect, are the

primary causes of the selling since last week. Additionally the Mars/Moon

aspect yesterday gave investors a fiery mentality with the given loss of

the

foundation (Jupiter's support) - take profits/keep selling. We see this

effect directly in the GOLD market as I have been covering with fantastic

accuracy.

In every part of the world there is a different ascendant rising; this

deterred me from deeply exploring the 9:30 prasana method. NY opens at

this

time, but there are heavy weights in the market from different parts of

the

globe trading from the London session who actively participate in the NY

session. Also, the sentiment is triggered prior by critical US data

releases

and sometimes past the 9:30 mark. These are all factors worth considering.

I've found it useful to cast a prasana for data release time. Good luck.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

<SAMVA >

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:27 PM

Dear Vyas....

For what it's worth....

This morning, on Wednesday May 17th... I ran a chart for 9:30 a.m. for the

NYSE....which gave the Gemini rising at 27:53 degrees.

The sub period ruler was the weak, combust, and badly placed Mercury, in

the

twelfth house of loss.

Sun, the royal planet, was weak in infant state and badly placed in the

twelfth house of loss.

Although I have not been consistently accurate, I still think there is

some

validity to studying the chart for the opening bell, as it may represent

the

life of the markets for that particular day.

I do keep these charts on file with notations on my prediction and the

outcome, and over time I will know my accuracy percentages.

David Hawthorne

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Dear Sally, Iver and list,

At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed a

very

auspicious and strong moment.

This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the

bell ring time is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least

not

high enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal the

validity

of this statement.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

<SAMVA >

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AM

Hello Iver,

For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the

Gemini

ascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the

nodes

and they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many

planets

were well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day and

the

hour would change making more functional malefics.

At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was combust

and

it's lord was in the house of losses. Jupiter was exact the Moon and it

is

the lord of debt and challenges. Saturn also became the most malefic

planet

and resided on the mep of the first house. The nodes were also on the

meps

of the houses.

Aloha,

Sally

On 5/16/06, del iver <deliver1900 wrote:

>

> May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets.

>

> Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down big

time.

> refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small).

>

> Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ?

> ciao

> Iver

>

> *David Hawthorne <david* wrote:

>

> Dear Arun...

>

> Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicious

time.

>

> recommended using this time about three months ago.

>

> Best wishes,

>

> David Hawthorne

>

> -

> ** arunrao9 <arunrao9

> *To:* SAMVA

> *Sent:* Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM

> *Subject:* Re: stock market

>

> Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List,

>

> Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at

> 9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5

> ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerous

> planets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspect

> amongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period of

> Rahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity in

> connection to speculation and investments (impact of L5 Venus).

>

> Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work.

>

> Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end up

> setting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new as

> well...

>

> Best Wishes,

>

> Arun Rao

>

>

> SAMVA , " Jorge Angelino " <jorge.angelino

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sally,

> >

> >

> >

> > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > Thursday, January 4

> > Time: 9:30 a.m. EST

> > Place: New York Stock Exchange

> > 11 Wall Street

> > New York, NY

> >

> >

> > HYPERLINK

> "

>

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html " http://www.census.gov\

/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html<http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/20\

01/cb01cn01.html%22http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> >

> >

> > Jorge

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf

> Of Sally Spencer

> > sábado, 6 de Maio de 2006 01:59

> > SAMVA

> > Re: stock market

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear David and List,

> >

> > Using 8 am. I get a Libra rising chart, with Venus Rahu in the

> sixth. hard work and business accelerated. Mercury is well placed in

> the seventh, transactions, contracts. Mars dispositor of Mercury is

> very strong in the ninth.

> > Saturn ruling speculation aspects Ketu in the twelfth, heavy

> expenditures!

> >

> > Aloha,

> > Sally

> >

> > On 5/5/06, Sally Spencer <HYPERLINK

> " sally234 " sally234 <sally234%22sally234> wrote:

> >

> > Hello David,

> >

> > So it's a prasna chart basically. What time is the opening of the

> NYSE?

> >

> >

> > Sally

> >

> >

> >

> > On 5/5/06, David Hawthorne <HYPERLINK " david <david> " \n

> david wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sally:

> >

> >

> >

> > thank you for your email.

> >

> >

> >

> > the chart is based on the opening bell of NYSE, using Systems'

> Approach techniques only.

> >

> >

> >

> > best wishes.

>

> How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

> rates.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> - Visit your group

>

" <http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=3\

9663/*http://voice.>

> SAMVA <SAMVA> " on the web.

>

> -

Guest guest

Dear Sally,

Yes, there is more to it.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

<SAMVA >

Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:20 AM

Hello Vyas,

Interesting. This says there are indeed heavy factors besides the NYSE

chart, London etc. -not to mention a large company or sector showing losses

or gains that day.

Aloha,

Sally

On 5/17/06, Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:

>

> Hi David,

>

> That chart did bode well for continued selling.

>

> I did some random checking and found that it was accurate just over half

> the

> time. Certainly a larger sample size and my own short comings are key

> factors.

>

> In a simplistic way, we can theoretically examine the potential of

> accuracy

> in this method.

>

> a) 1/12 of the time the ascendant will be correct and therefore the

> prediction

> b) 50% of the time the asc will be odd or even. Similar categories offer

> similar results to some extent, and the exceptions find balance with other

> exceptions.

>

> The fuzzy add gives us over 50% probability. There seems to be a tally. I

> am

> certain that you will find better results than 51%. This is enough to take

> to market and base a trading plan around. Given to the right people with

> good trading savvy and stomachs, it's profitable.

>

> I am happy that this research is going on. Keep it up!

>

> My view as I pointed out to another member in a private conversation is

> that

> the movement of the Sun and Mercury from Aries into weakness by degree and

> combustion of Me, and Jupiter's loss of their benefic aspect, are the

> primary causes of the selling since last week. Additionally the Mars/Moon

> aspect yesterday gave investors a fiery mentality with the given loss of

> the

> foundation (Jupiter's support) - take profits/keep selling. We see this

> effect directly in the GOLD market as I have been covering with fantastic

> accuracy.

>

> In every part of the world there is a different ascendant rising; this

> deterred me from deeply exploring the 9:30 prasana method. NY opens at

> this

> time, but there are heavy weights in the market from different parts of

> the

> globe trading from the London session who actively participate in the NY

> session. Also, the sentiment is triggered prior by critical US data

> releases

> and sometimes past the 9:30 mark. These are all factors worth considering.

> I've found it useful to cast a prasana for data release time. Good luck.

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

>

>

> -

> " David Hawthorne " <david

> <SAMVA >

> Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:27 PM

> Stock Market for May 17th

>

>

> Dear Vyas....

>

> For what it's worth....

>

> This morning, on Wednesday May 17th... I ran a chart for 9:30 a.m. for the

> NYSE....which gave the Gemini rising at 27:53 degrees.

>

> The sub period ruler was the weak, combust, and badly placed Mercury, in

> the

> twelfth house of loss.

>

> Sun, the royal planet, was weak in infant state and badly placed in the

> twelfth house of loss.

>

> Mars, ruling gains, and Moon, ruling wealth, were both weak in old age.

>

> I suggested this morning that the market would go down today.

>

> It dropped 214.28 points.

>

> Although I have not been consistently accurate, I still think there is

> some

> validity to studying the chart for the opening bell, as it may represent

> the

> life of the markets for that particular day.

>

> I do keep these charts on file with notations on my prediction and the

> outcome, and over time I will know my accuracy percentages.

>

> Thank you for your continued views on this subject.

>

> David Hawthorne

> -

> Vyas Munidas

> SAMVA

> Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:53 AM

> Re: stock market - 12May06

>

>

> Dear Sally, Iver and list,

>

> At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed a

> very

> auspicious and strong moment.

>

> This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the

> bell ring time is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least

> not

> high enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal the

> validity

> of this statement.

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

>

>

> -

> " Sally Spencer " <sally234

> <SAMVA >

> Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AM

> Re: stock market - 12May06

>

>

> Hello Iver,

>

> For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the

> Gemini

> ascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the

> nodes

> and they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many

> planets

> were well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day and

> the

> hour would change making more functional malefics.

>

> At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was combust

> and

> it's lord was in the house of losses. Jupiter was exact the Moon and it

> is

> the lord of debt and challenges. Saturn also became the most malefic

> planet

> and resided on the mep of the first house. The nodes were also on the

> meps

> of the houses.

>

>

>

> Aloha,

>

> Sally

>

> On 5/16/06, del iver <deliver1900 wrote:

> >

> > May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets.

> >

> > Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down big

> time.

> > refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small).

> >

> > Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ?

> > ciao

> > Iver

> >

> > *David Hawthorne <david* wrote:

> >

> > Dear Arun...

> >

> > Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicious

> time.

> >

> > recommended using this time about three months ago.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > David Hawthorne

> >

> > -

> > ** arunrao9 <arunrao9

> > *To:* SAMVA

> > *Sent:* Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM

> > *Subject:* Re: stock market

> >

> > Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List,

> >

> > Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at

> > 9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5

> > ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerous

> > planets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspect

> > amongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period of

> > Rahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity in

> > connection to speculation and investments (impact of L5 Venus).

> >

> > Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work.

> >

> > Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end up

> > setting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new as

> > well...

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> >

> > Arun Rao

> >

> >

> > SAMVA , " Jorge Angelino " <jorge.angelino

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sally,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thursday, January 4

> > > Time: 9:30 a.m. EST

> > > Place: New York Stock Exchange

> > > 11 Wall Street

> > > New York, NY

> > >

> > >

> > > HYPERLINK

> > "

> >

> http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html "

> http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html<

>

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html%22http://www.census.g\

ov/Press-Release/www/2001/cb01cn01.html

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Jorge

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > SAMVA [sAMVA ] On Behalf

> > Of Sally Spencer

> > > sábado, 6 de Maio de 2006 01:59

> > > SAMVA

> > > Re: stock market

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear David and List,

> > >

> > > Using 8 am. I get a Libra rising chart, with Venus Rahu in the

> > sixth. hard work and business accelerated. Mercury is well placed in

> > the seventh, transactions, contracts. Mars dispositor of Mercury is

> > very strong in the ninth.

> > > Saturn ruling speculation aspects Ketu in the twelfth, heavy

> > expenditures!

> > >

> > > Aloha,

> > > Sally

> > >

> > > On 5/5/06, Sally Spencer <HYPERLINK

> > " sally234 " sally234 <sally234%22sally234> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello David,

> > >

> > > So it's a prasna chart basically. What time is the opening of the

> > NYSE?

> > >

> > >

> > > Sally

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On 5/5/06, David Hawthorne <HYPERLINK " david <david> " \n

> > david wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sally:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > thank you for your email.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > the chart is based on the opening bell of NYSE, using Systems'

> > Approach techniques only.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > best wishes.

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > How low will we go? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

> > rates.

> >

> <

>

http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman8/*http://us.rd./evt=396\

63/*http://voice.

> >

> >

> <

>

> >

> > ------------------------------

> >

> >

> <

>

> >

> >

> >

> <

>

> >

> >

> > - Visit your group

> >

> " <

>

> >

> > SAMVA <SAMVA> " on the web.

> >

> > -

Guest guest

okay, thank you.

david

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:46 AM

Hi David,Data release time, today for example: initial claims 8:30, leading indicators 10:00, Philly Fed 12:00. Additionally, there are press releases and random unscheduled comment from central bank officials that can really move the markets.This is a good calendar:http://www.briefing.com/Investor/Public/MarketAnalysis/Calendars/EconomicCalendar.htmThis is also a good calendar containing key non-US data release times as well:http://www.forexnews.com/globalcalendar/default.aspBoth sites have good explanations about the makeup and weight of the data.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- "David Hawthorne" <david<SAMVA >Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:54 AMRe: Stock Market for May 17thDear Vyas:Thank you for your reply.I am not involved in trading or the markets.Can you let me know what you mean by "data release time"?Thank you.David - Vyas Munidas SAMVA Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:52 AM Re: Stock Market for May 17th Hi David, That chart did bode well for continued selling. I did some random checking and found that it was accurate just over half the time. Certainly a larger sample size and my own short comings are key factors. In a simplistic way, we can theoretically examine the potential of accuracy in this method. a) 1/12 of the time the ascendant will be correct and therefore the prediction b) 50% of the time the asc will be odd or even. Similar categories offer similar results to some extent, and the exceptions find balance with other exceptions. The fuzzy add gives us over 50% probability. There seems to be a tally. I am certain that you will find better results than 51%. This is enough to take to market and base a trading plan around. Given to the right people with good trading savvy and stomachs, it's profitable. I am happy that this research is going on. Keep it up! My view as I pointed out to another member in a private conversation is that the movement of the Sun and Mercury from Aries into weakness by degree and combustion of Me, and Jupiter's loss of their benefic aspect, are the primary causes of the selling since last week. Additionally the Mars/Moon aspect yesterday gave investors a fiery mentality with the given loss of the foundation (Jupiter's support) - take profits/keep selling. We see this effect directly in the GOLD market as I have been covering with fantastic accuracy. In every part of the world there is a different ascendant rising; this deterred me from deeply exploring the 9:30 prasana method. NY opens at this time, but there are heavy weights in the market from different parts of the globe trading from the London session who actively participate in the NY session. Also, the sentiment is triggered prior by critical US data releases and sometimes past the 9:30 mark. These are all factors worth considering. I've found it useful to cast a prasana for data release time. Good luck. Best regards, Vyas Munidas - "David Hawthorne" <david <SAMVA > Wednesday, May 17, 2006 11:27 PM Stock Market for May 17th Dear Vyas.... For what it's worth.... This morning, on Wednesday May 17th... I ran a chart for 9:30 a.m. for the NYSE....which gave the Gemini rising at 27:53 degrees. The sub period ruler was the weak, combust, and badly placed Mercury, in the twelfth house of loss. Sun, the royal planet, was weak in infant state and badly placed in the twelfth house of loss. Mars, ruling gains, and Moon, ruling wealth, were both weak in old age. I suggested this morning that the market would go down today. It dropped 214.28 points. Although I have not been consistently accurate, I still think there is some validity to studying the chart for the opening bell, as it may represent the life of the markets for that particular day. I do keep these charts on file with notations on my prediction and the outcome, and over time I will know my accuracy percentages. Thank you for your continued views on this subject. David Hawthorne - Vyas Munidas SAMVA Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:53 AM Re: stock market - 12May06 Dear Sally, Iver and list, At the start of the trading session, the ASC was Gemini 23:51; indeed a very auspicious and strong moment. This is something I suspected would happen. I am of the opinion that the bell ring time is consistently inaccurate in predictions, (or at least not high enough to gain my confidence). A random check will reveal the validity of this statement. Best regards, Vyas Munidas - "Sally Spencer" <sally234 <SAMVA > Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42 AM Re: stock market - 12May06 Hello Iver, For one thing, the auspicious time for May 12 was referring to the Gemini ascendant as the only functional malefic planets at that hour were the nodes and they were outside the two degree range just from Saturn. Many planets were well situated as well. Trading would go on throughout the day and the hour would change making more functional malefics. At the bell time of 9:30 NYC Cancer was ascending, Mercury was combust and it's lord was in the house of losses. Jupiter was exact the Moon and it is the lord of debt and challenges. Saturn also became the most malefic planet and resided on the mep of the first house. The nodes were also on the meps of the houses. Aloha, Sally On 5/16/06, del iver <deliver1900 wrote: > > May12th was NOT auspicious for the markets. > > Dow, SP500, FTSE100 (UK) & AllOrd (Australian mkt) were all down big time. > refer attached charts (the file sizes are very small). > > Would appreciate feedback on why we failed so miserably ? > ciao > Iver > > *David Hawthorne <david* wrote: > > Dear Arun... > > Yes... you are right about next friday, may 12th being an auspicious time. > > recommended using this time about three months ago. > > Best wishes, > > David Hawthorne > > - > ** arunrao9 <arunrao9 > *To:* SAMVA > *Sent:* Friday, May 05, 2006 8:17 PM > *Subject:* Re: stock market > > Dear Mr. Hawthorne and List, > > Right on...using a Prasna chart for today's opening bell, 5/5/06 at > 9:30 AM in New York, NY, we have Gemini rising. Rahu and Venus (L5 > ruling speculation) are closely conjunct, and there are numerous > planets who are strong (Mercury, Moon, and Mars) and in close aspect > amongst each other and to their respective MEP's. The sub-period of > Rahu was operating at the time, dictating unexpected, wild activity in > connection to speculation and investments (impact of L5 Venus). > > Again, SA techniques flat out nail it. Great work. > > Next Friday, May 12, 2006 at the same time in New York, NY may end up > setting all-time highs. It is a great time to begin anything new as > well... > > Best Wishes, > > Arun Rao > > > SAMVA , "Jorge Angelino" <jorge.angelino wrote: > > > > Dear Sally, > > > > > > > > It seems the Ringing Bell Ceremony is at 9:30 AM > > > > > > > > Thursday, January 4 > > Time: 9:30 a.m. EST > > Place: New York Stock Exchange > > 11 Wall Street > > New York, NY > > > > > > HYPERLINK > " >

Guest guest

>Dear David and list:

For sake of clarification, when you posted the message about the

predicted gains on the market(which you'd sent to your private mailing

list), was it based solely upon the opening bell of the day or the

dasha/bukti and transits of the NYSE chart? Maybe I'm being thick

about this, but what I don't get is how can one consider an opening

bell chart out of the conext of how the opening bell transit positions

are effecting the chart of the NYSE, if one exists?

A clarification would be appreciated. With my best wishes, Chuck

Guest guest

Dear _____,

Essentially David is using a 9:30 am NY Prasana to gauge the market's

direction without using a natal chart.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

" wakefieldvedic " <radiopro55

<SAMVA >

Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:32 PM

> >Dear David and list:

> For sake of clarification, when you posted the message about the

> predicted gains on the market(which you'd sent to your private mailing

> list), was it based solely upon the opening bell of the day or the

> dasha/bukti and transits of the NYSE chart? Maybe I'm being thick

> about this, but what I don't get is how can one consider an opening

> bell chart out of the conext of how the opening bell transit positions

> are effecting the chart of the NYSE, if one exists?

> A clarification would be appreciated. With my best wishes, Chuck

Guest guest

** Dear Chuck **

:)

-

" Vyas Munidas " <muni>

<SAMVA >

Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:06 PM

Re: Re: Stock Market for May 17th

> Dear _____,

>

> Essentially David is using a 9:30 am NY Prasana to gauge the market's

> direction without using a natal chart.

>

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

>

>

> -

> " wakefieldvedic " <radiopro55

> <SAMVA >

> Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:32 PM

> Re: Stock Market for May 17th

>

>

>> >Dear David and list:

>> For sake of clarification, when you posted the message about the

>> predicted gains on the market(which you'd sent to your private mailing

>> list), was it based solely upon the opening bell of the day or the

>> dasha/bukti and transits of the NYSE chart? Maybe I'm being thick

>> about this, but what I don't get is how can one consider an opening

>> bell chart out of the conext of how the opening bell transit positions

>> are effecting the chart of the NYSE, if one exists?

>> A clarification would be appreciated. With my best wishes, Chuck

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

Thank you Vyas. So if I may clarify the intentions of the

following of the NYSE, to discover trading in general we would look at

Mercury for sales plus the general atmosphere on the floor given the

tenor of the hour of opening..?

Then look at various significators for certain markets, like Saturn for oil. Is this roughly accurate?

Aloha,

SallyOn 5/18/06, Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:

Dear Sally,Yes, there is more to it.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- " Sally Spencer " <sally234

><SAMVA >Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:20 AMRe: Stock Market for May 17thHello Vyas,Interesting. This says there are indeed heavy factors besides the NYSE

chart, London etc. -not to mention a large company or sector showing lossesor gains that day.Aloha, Sally

Guest guest

Dear Sally,

In my opinion, all planets must be considered since they have general

mundane significations in the market context as well; I have little faith in

the 9:30 am prasana method though it can yield fairly accurate predictions

as I have disussed. I reckon if we are using SA, weakness or strength in a

chart should jump out at you and there should be no need for a stretch of

any sort.

The condition of Mercury is important - it rules the logical and hence the

field of technical analysis and algorithmic trading, i.e. the bulk of all

trading decisions. Mercury being the decision making planet in human

affairs, when weak causes sporadic behaviour. For instance if it Moon too is

weak, and other significations of wealth are conspiring, you'll see things

like massive profit taking. This isn't necessarily a sell mentality, but

more of a " let's get out now because we aren't sure. " Essentially, the goal

is to predict mass psychology.

Saturn rules oil. Jupiter is the prime significator and Sun the secondary

for Gold. Mars rules real estate and provides fire in the market. Venus

generally rules wealth in every area. The Moon rules the investor's mind.

Mercury rules the logical, decisions, technology. Ra causes fluctuations and

rises with other things are strong. Ke usually causes falls which is

reflected in a rise sometimes - on the other end, the masses are walking off

ledges while a few get fantastically rich. The list can go on, but this is

the general idea. These aren't new ideas, I just verified them with

algorithms.

Upcoming Venus in Aries with Jupiter in Libra - good for Gold. Sun and

Mercury will also be strong.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

<SAMVA >

Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:46 PM

Thank you Vyas. So if I may clarify the intentions of the following of the

NYSE, to discover trading in general we would look at Mercury for sales plus

the general atmosphere on the floor given the tenor of the hour of

opening..?

Then look at various significators for certain markets, like Saturn for

oil. Is this roughly accurate?

Aloha,

Sally

On 5/18/06, Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:

>

> Dear Sally,

>

> Yes, there is more to it.

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

>

>

> -

> <SAMVA >

> Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:20 AM

>

>

> Hello Vyas,

>

> Interesting. This says there are indeed heavy factors besides the NYSE

> chart, London etc. -not to mention a large company or sector showing

> losses

> or gains that day.

>

> Aloha,

>

> Sally

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Vyas,

Very interesting and very clear. Thank you very much.

Aloha,

SallyOn 5/18/06, Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:

Dear Sally,In my opinion, all planets must be considered since they have generalmundane significations in the market context as well; I have little faith inthe 9:30 am prasana method though it can yield fairly accurate predictions

as I have disussed. I reckon if we are using SA, weakness or strength in achart should jump out at you and there should be no need for a stretch ofany sort.The condition of Mercury is important - it rules the logical and hence the

field of technical analysis and algorithmic trading, i.e. the bulk of alltrading decisions. Mercury being the decision making planet in humanaffairs, when weak causes sporadic behaviour. For instance if it Moon too is

weak, and other significations of wealth are conspiring, you'll see thingslike massive profit taking. This isn't necessarily a sell mentality, butmore of a " let's get out now because we aren't sure. " Essentially, the goal

is to predict mass psychology.Saturn rules oil. Jupiter is the prime significator and Sun the secondaryfor Gold. Mars rules real estate and provides fire in the market. Venusgenerally rules wealth in every area. The Moon rules the investor's mind.

Mercury rules the logical, decisions, technology. Ra causes fluctuations andrises with other things are strong. Ke usually causes falls which isreflected in a rise sometimes - on the other end, the masses are walking off

ledges while a few get fantastically rich. The list can go on, but this isthe general idea. These aren't new ideas, I just verified them withalgorithms.Upcoming Venus in Aries with Jupiter in Libra - good for Gold. Sun and

Mercury will also be strong.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- " Sally Spencer " <sally234

<SAMVA >Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:46 PMRe: Stock Market for May 17thThank you Vyas. So if I may clarify the intentions of the following of the

NYSE, to discover trading in general we would look at Mercury for sales plusthe general atmosphere on the floor given the tenor of the hour ofopening..?Then look at various significators for certain markets, like Saturn for

oil. Is this roughly accurate?Aloha, SallyOn 5/18/06, Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:>> Dear Sally,>> Yes, there is more to it.

>>> Best regards,>> Vyas Munidas>>>> -> " Sally Spencer " <sally234

>> <SAMVA >> Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:20 AM> Re: Stock Market for May 17th>>> Hello Vyas,

>> Interesting. This says there are indeed heavy factors besides the NYSE> chart, London etc. -not to mention a large company or sector showing> losses> or gains that day.>> Aloha,

>> Sally>>

Guest guest

dear chuck...

it was based solely on the prasna chart for the opening bell in NYC for the NYSE.

the theory was that the chart would show the life of the market for that day.

it is just something i was experimenting with.... but so far it has not been consistent.

best wishes..

david

-

wakefieldvedic

SAMVA

Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:32 PM

>Dear David and list:For sake of clarification, when you posted the message about the predicted gains on the market(which you'd sent to your private mailing list), was it based solely upon the opening bell of the day or the dasha/bukti and transits of the NYSE chart? Maybe I'm being thick about this, but what I don't get is how can one consider an opening bell chart out of the conext of how the opening bell transit positions are effecting the chart of the NYSE, if one exists?A clarification would be appreciated. With my best wishes, Chuck

Guest guest

Dear Sally,

You are welcome.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

<SAMVA >

Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:22 PM

Dear Vyas,

Very interesting and very clear. Thank you very much.

Aloha,

Sally

>

> Dear Sally,

>

> In my opinion, all planets must be considered since they have general

> mundane significations in the market context as well; I have little faith

> in

> the 9:30 am prasana method though it can yield fairly accurate predictions

> as I have disussed. I reckon if we are using SA, weakness or strength in a

> chart should jump out at you and there should be no need for a stretch of

> any sort.

>

> The condition of Mercury is important - it rules the logical and hence the

> field of technical analysis and algorithmic trading, i.e. the bulk of all

> trading decisions. Mercury being the decision making planet in human

> affairs, when weak causes sporadic behaviour. For instance if it Moon too

> is

> weak, and other significations of wealth are conspiring, you'll see things

> like massive profit taking. This isn't necessarily a sell mentality, but

> more of a " let's get out now because we aren't sure. " Essentially, the

> goal

> is to predict mass psychology.

>

> Saturn rules oil. Jupiter is the prime significator and Sun the secondary

> for Gold. Mars rules real estate and provides fire in the market. Venus

> generally rules wealth in every area. The Moon rules the investor's mind.

> Mercury rules the logical, decisions, technology. Ra causes fluctuations

> and

> rises with other things are strong. Ke usually causes falls which is

> reflected in a rise sometimes - on the other end, the masses are walking

> off

> ledges while a few get fantastically rich. The list can go on, but this is

> the general idea. These aren't new ideas, I just verified them with

> algorithms.

>

> Upcoming Venus in Aries with Jupiter in Libra - good for Gold. Sun and

> Mercury will also be strong.

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

>

>

> -

> <SAMVA >

> Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:46 PM

>

>

> Thank you Vyas. So if I may clarify the intentions of the following of

> the

> NYSE, to discover trading in general we would look at Mercury for sales

> plus

> the general atmosphere on the floor given the tenor of the hour of

> opening..?

>

> Then look at various significators for certain markets, like Saturn for

> oil. Is this roughly accurate?

>

> Aloha,

>

> Sally

>

> On 5/18/06, Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sally,

> >

> > Yes, there is more to it.

> >

> >

> > Best regards,

> >

> > Vyas Munidas

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > " Sally Spencer " <sally234

> > <SAMVA >

> > Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:20 AM

> > Re: Stock Market for May 17th

> >

> >

> > Hello Vyas,

> >

> > Interesting. This says there are indeed heavy factors besides the NYSE

> > chart, London etc. -not to mention a large company or sector showing

> > losses

> > or gains that day.

> >

> > Aloha,

> >

> > Sally

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vyas:

Thank you for post on this subject.

Very helpful and the significations coincide with what we have heard from in the past.

Best wishes...

David

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:29 PM

Dear Sally,In my opinion, all planets must be considered since they have general mundane significations in the market context as well; I have little faith in the 9:30 am prasana method though it can yield fairly accurate predictions as I have disussed. I reckon if we are using SA, weakness or strength in a chart should jump out at you and there should be no need for a stretch of any sort.The condition of Mercury is important - it rules the logical and hence the field of technical analysis and algorithmic trading, i.e. the bulk of all trading decisions. Mercury being the decision making planet in human affairs, when weak causes sporadic behaviour. For instance if it Moon too is weak, and other significations of wealth are conspiring, you'll see things like massive profit taking. This isn't necessarily a sell mentality, but more of a "let's get out now because we aren't sure." Essentially, the goal is to predict mass psychology.Saturn rules oil. Jupiter is the prime significator and Sun the secondary for Gold. Mars rules real estate and provides fire in the market. Venus generally rules wealth in every area. The Moon rules the investor's mind. Mercury rules the logical, decisions, technology. Ra causes fluctuations and rises with other things are strong. Ke usually causes falls which is reflected in a rise sometimes - on the other end, the masses are walking off ledges while a few get fantastically rich. The list can go on, but this is the general idea. These aren't new ideas, I just verified them with algorithms.Upcoming Venus in Aries with Jupiter in Libra - good for Gold. Sun and Mercury will also be strong.Best regards,Vyas Munidas- "Sally Spencer" <sally234<SAMVA >Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:46 PMRe: Stock Market for May 17thThank you Vyas. So if I may clarify the intentions of the following of theNYSE, to discover trading in general we would look at Mercury for sales plusthe general atmosphere on the floor given the tenor of the hour ofopening..?Then look at various significators for certain markets, like Saturn foroil. Is this roughly accurate?Aloha, SallyOn 5/18/06, Vyas Munidas <muni> wrote:>> Dear Sally,>> Yes, there is more to it.>>> Best regards,>> Vyas Munidas>>>> -> "Sally Spencer" <sally234> <SAMVA >> Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:20 AM> Re: Stock Market for May 17th>>> Hello Vyas,>> Interesting. This says there are indeed heavy factors besides the NYSE> chart, London etc. -not to mention a large company or sector showing> losses> or gains that day.>> Aloha,>> Sally>>

Guest guest

...... I've been paying attention somewhat. It's only by the kind heartedness

of learned gurus like him that I am able to parrot these ideas.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

<SAMVA >

Friday, May 19, 2006 10:40 AM

Dear Vyas:

Thank you for post on this subject.

Very helpful and the significations coincide with what we have heard from

in the past.

Best wishes...

David

-

Vyas Munidas

SAMVA

Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:29 PM

Dear Sally,

In my opinion, all planets must be considered since they have general

mundane significations in the market context as well; I have little faith

in

the 9:30 am prasana method though it can yield fairly accurate predictions

as I have disussed. I reckon if we are using SA, weakness or strength in a

chart should jump out at you and there should be no need for a stretch of

any sort.

The condition of Mercury is important - it rules the logical and hence the

field of technical analysis and algorithmic trading, i.e. the bulk of all

trading decisions. Mercury being the decision making planet in human

affairs, when weak causes sporadic behaviour. For instance if it Moon too

is

weak, and other significations of wealth are conspiring, you'll see things

like massive profit taking. This isn't necessarily a sell mentality, but

more of a " let's get out now because we aren't sure. " Essentially, the

goal

is to predict mass psychology.

Saturn rules oil. Jupiter is the prime significator and Sun the secondary

for Gold. Mars rules real estate and provides fire in the market. Venus

generally rules wealth in every area. The Moon rules the investor's mind.

Mercury rules the logical, decisions, technology. Ra causes fluctuations

and

rises with other things are strong. Ke usually causes falls which is

reflected in a rise sometimes - on the other end, the masses are walking

off

ledges while a few get fantastically rich. The list can go on, but this is

the general idea. These aren't new ideas, I just verified them with

algorithms.

Upcoming Venus in Aries with Jupiter in Libra - good for Gold. Sun and

Mercury will also be strong.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

<SAMVA >

Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:46 PM

Thank you Vyas. So if I may clarify the intentions of the following of

the

NYSE, to discover trading in general we would look at Mercury for sales

plus

the general atmosphere on the floor given the tenor of the hour of

opening..?

Then look at various significators for certain markets, like Saturn for

oil. Is this roughly accurate?

Aloha,

Sally

>

> Dear Sally,

>

> Yes, there is more to it.

>

>

> Best regards,

>

> Vyas Munidas

>

>

>

> -

> <SAMVA >

> Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:20 AM

>

>

> Hello Vyas,

>

> Interesting. This says there are indeed heavy factors besides the NYSE

> chart, London etc. -not to mention a large company or sector showing

> losses

> or gains that day.

>

> Aloha,

>

> Sally

>

>

Guest guest

I do not have a chart for NYSE.

maybe someone else does.

david

-

wakefieldvedic

SAMVA

Friday, May 19, 2006 7:13 AM

>Dear David. Thanks for the clarification. Do you know if there is a chart for the NYSE? Best wishes, Chuck