IndiaDivine.org

querry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rahul,

Today I have sent two horary charts for your consideration. I have come across the problems in the chart analysis which i need your guidance. Due to some probem in the email today the chart maps have been prosted as an attatachment as seperate mails and my analysis in the differnt mail.

I have also come across the following confusions for which I need your expertise :

a. I f a person gives a horary no. and at the same time he changes that number to another then which number to be taken for the calculation?

b. Please clearify again the aspect and association of a palnet to the cusp and the effective orbs of such association and aspect.

c.If a planet is aspected by antoher planet should all of the significance of aspecting planet be added t the aspected planet?

d. Should all the significance of sub lord of a planet be added t the planet in question? I have cnfusion regarding this point.As per priciple the planet gives the results of it's star lord first then how the role of sub comes into play in the case of planets .

How the significance of sub lord of planet be added to the planet in question.

I am eagerly waiting for your solutions and commets on my horary charts and solution to the problem raised in those analysis.

Astrologically yours.ANURODH KUMAR

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. Click Here