IndiaDivine.org

for dr. rahul - both querries sent for consideration.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Rahul,

The comments i wanted from you one the two horary charts , which i am sending to u as the attachments for your referals.

To save your time i have complied these two in one mail and i am giving my analysis.

The querries are there in the analysis itself.

SELF BUSSINESS- [ THIS IS A SELF HORORAY QUESTION]

prasna horary no. 85date of divination 16-10-2002time of divination 2;52 pm IST lucknow U.P India.[ the chart is as attachement with this mail , for the referal ]prasna:[ it is a self querry] , when the self bussiness will start?data:mahadasa ; mars--- [ sun antra ending on 7-12-2002, moon antra ending on 10-7-2003]next mahadsa is of rahu[ rahu antra ending on 24-3-2006 ]bhava-----bhav L-----------------star L ----------------------- sub LI---------- sun--------------------ketu-------------------------ketuII---------sun---------------------sun--------------------------sunIII---------merc-------------------mars------------------------jupIV---------ven[R]-----------------jup--------------------------ven[R]V----------jup---------------------ketu------------------------ven[R]VI---------sat[R]-----------------sun--------------------------jupVII--------sat[R]-----------------mars-------------------------merVIII-------sat[R]-----------------jup---------------------------ven[R]IX---------jup--------------------mer--------------------------jupX---------mars-------------------sun--------------------------marsXI--------merc-------------------mars------------------------mercXII-------moon------------------jup---------------------------rahuplanet----------bhava----------------star L-------------------sub Lsun-------------III--------------------mars--------------------sat[R]moon----------VIII-------------------mars--------------------sunmars-----------II---------------------sun----------------------mercmerc-----------II---------------------moon-------------------marsjup-------------XII--------------------merc-------------------venus[R]venus[R]------III----------------------jup--------------------jupsat[R]---------XI---------------------mars--------------------sunrahu-----------X----------------------moon-------------------saniketu-----------IV---------------------merc--------------------merc.Rps at the time of question are merc, sat[R], mars. Rejecting saturn as it is retrograde. Ketu replaces mars as it is at scorpio.Thus final Rps are mercury and ketu.ANALYSIS;The moon is in the 7-h which truly reflecting the mind of the questionee. The querry is related to bussiness in partnership.For the analysis the houses 7,2,11, 10 have been taken into the consideration. 10 house is taken because in future the questionee is thinking to make bussiess as career.The 7th sub is mercury. Mercury is in the star of moon and sub of mars. The signification of mercury are 7-12-2-11-3-10.As the sub-L is signifying the required houses thus it is confirm that the bussiness will be started.WHEN IT WILL BE STARTED;Present dasa is mars which is one of the Rp. so the bussiness will be started in the mahadasa of mars only. The present antradasa is of sun. sun is not an Rp so reject sun.Next antradasa is of moon.Moon is the significator of 7-h as it is positioned there. The planet in the star of moon is mercury and rahu. rejecting rahu as it is not a Rp. It is confirm that the bussiness will be started in mars main period and moon sub period.Now i want to know one thing that how this mercury will come in the timing of event that is ,will it come in the form of bhukti lord or day lord? Dr. Rahul , can you tell the probable date of starting bussiness as from this point i am not able to time this event.

CASE NO 2.

MARTIAL PROSPECTS OF THE GIRL.[ THE QUESTION ASKED BY THE ELDER BROTHER OF THE GIRL]

I am unable to decide that if sub L of a planet is retrograde does it show the denial of the significance.The chart map is attached for saving time.prasna horary no. 28date of divination 16-10-02time of divination 2:49 pm ist lucknow UP India.[ chart map is attached as attachement with this mail]prasna; when the younger sister will be married?data:mahadasa ending datemars[ sun antra ending on 15-12-2002, moon antra is ending on 18-7-2002 ]rahu[ rahu -antradasa ending on 1 - 04- 2006 ].Rps at the time of divination : mercury, sat{r} , mars. The final Rps are mercury and ketu.cusp-------------------------cusp L-------------------star L ---------------------- sub LI ----------------------------venus[R]----------------sun--------------------------venus[R]II----------------------------merc--------------------mars-------------------------venus[R]III---------------------------merc---------------------jupit--------------------------sat[R]IV---------------------------moon--------------------merc-------------------------moonV----------------------------sun----------------------venus[R]---------------------sat[R]VI---------------------------merc---------------------mars-------------------------sat[R]VII--------------------------mars---------------------sat[R]------------------------ketuVIII-------------------------jupit----------------------ketu--------------------------sunIX--------------------------jupit-----------------------sun--------------------------sunX---------------------------sat[R]---------------------moon-----------------------sunXI--------------------------sat[R]---------------------jupit-------------------------sat[R]XII-------------------------jupit-----------------------merc-------------------------sat[R]planet-------------------cusp------------------------star L--------------------------sub Lsun---------------------V------------------------------mars-------------------------sat[R]moon------------------X-------------------------------mar---------------------------sunmars-------------------v-------------------------------sun----------------------------mercmerc-------------------v-------------------------------moon--------------------------marsjupit--------------------III------------------------------merc---------------------------venus[R]venus[R]--------------VI-------------------------------jupit----------------------------jupitsat[R]----------------II-------------------------------mars----------------------------sunrahu-------------------I-------------------------------moon---------------------------sat[R]ketu-------------------VII-----------------------------mecr-----------------------------merc.ANALYSIS;As the querrant is asking about the merriage of his younger sister. So the houses in question are in question are 9 , 4, 1 and 11 of the prasna chart [ attached with this mail]considering the sub lord of the 9 house which is 7th to the 3rd house denoting the younger sister.The sub L is sun. The sun is in mars star and sat sub. sat is retrogade. The significance of sun is 5-7-2-3-11-8-9-12 -10.The sub lord of sun is saturn and is in R-motion.Is it a case of the denial of merriage?

I ALSO LOOK TOWARDS THE OTHER GROUP MEMBERS TO COMMENT UPON THIS.

WITH REGARDS AND EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE GUIDANCE AND REPLY.

ASTROLOGICALLY YOURS,

ANURODH.

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now