IndiaDivine.org

[l] QUERRY[ THE RETOGARADE PLANETS AND NODES]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dr. rahul,

That i have4 understood but i want to say that the palnet in whose sign rahu / ketu reside , should it be rejected while sonsidering the Rp on behalf of rahu and ketu?For example, if rahu is there in the sign of venus now days then if venus comes as the Rp then shouldthe rahu be sonsidered and venus should be discarded for the analysis in Rp?

I think now i am very clear in my qureey.

I am thank ful that u give this much of time to me .

with regards.astrologically yours.anurodh.

Rahul <dr_rahul_99 wrote:

hi anurodh,i meant to say that as rahu and ketu have no own rashis, they are tenents rather than owners. both these shadow planets will give resultof the rashi swami.dr.rahul.l, "Rahul" <dr_rahul_99> wrote:> dear anurodh,> i have already replied query a).> now about shadow planets.- as tenents are stronger than owners, rahu > and ketu should be considered in R.P.s as they are strong than other > planets for predictive purposes.> bye,> dr.rahul.> > l, "anurodh kumar" <anurodh1> wrote:> > Dear Dr. Rahul,> > I have 2 querries which are as follwos:> > > > a. while considering the ruling planets, should the retrograde > > palnets be eliminated ?> > b. If nodes have to be considered suppose at present the rahu is in > > the venus sign and ketu is in the mars sign then , if the mars and > > venus come into pic for Rps, should i consider the rahu for venus > > and ketu for mars and eliminate mars and venus?> > c. I need your guidance for the rahu and ketu as, so far, i have > > found their role very confusing, as ,lot of rules have been written > > in the KP books.> > d. suppose mars is mahadasa lord at the time of prasna chart > erection > > and is one of the Rp also but ketu is in the sign of mars then > should > > i eliminate mars for the timing of event and consider only ketu for > > all timing purposes?> > > > I am also posting a horary chart where this confusion has come:> > > > HORARY NO. 212.> > DATE OF DIVINATION 25-10-2002> > TIME OF DIVINATION 8:08 PM IST > > LUCKNOW , UP , INDIA.> > > > PRASNA- [ASKED MY MALE]- WILL HE EVER DO THE JOB? [at present > native > > is doing bussiness]> > CHART DETAILS;> > > > > > [HORARY TABLE 1 TO 249 CUSP HAS BEEN USED. DEGREES CALCULATED FROM > > INTERNET SITE WWW.ASTROEXPERT.COM USING THE KRISHNAMURTY AYAMSA.]> > > > LAGNA I-CUSP AQUARIOUS-5-33-20> > II- PICIES-15-41> > III-ARIES-18-49> > IV-TAURUS-15-23> > V-GEMINI-9-14> > VI-CABCER-4-21> > VII-LEO-5-33-20> > VIII-VIRGO-15-41> > IX-LIBRA-18-49> > X-SCORPIO-15-23> > XI-SAGRITARIUS-9-14> > XII-CAPRICORN-4-21> > > > PLANATRY POSITIONS-> > PLANET----DEGREES--------------STAR-L-----SUB-L> > > > SUN------6/8/13/25--------------RAHU-------RAHU> > MOON---1/25/37/10-------------MARS-------RAHU> > MARS----5/12/31/20-------------MOON------RAHU> > MERC----5/25/40/23-------------MARS-------RAHU> > VENUS[r]6/17/33/4--------------RAHU------- SUN> > JUPITER-3/21/52/34-------------MERC--------SUN> > SAT------2/5/0/34---------------MARS--------SUN> > RAHU----1/16/48/27------------MOON--------SAT> > KETU-----7/16/48/27-----------MERC---------MERC.> > > > > > > > MHAHADASA--> > > > MARS-[ending date]-8/8/2008 ( rahu antra ending on 26/1/2006)> > > > Rps - venus[r], mars> > [ HERE LIES THE CONFUSION THAT SHOULD I ELIMINATE VENUS AS IT IS > > RETTOGADE AND HENCE RAHU TOO? SH0ULD I ELIMINATE MARS AND REPLACE > BY > > KETU ?]> > Jupiter is the sub lord of X-cusp and is in VI - bhava. Jupiter is > > signifying 8-5-6-2-11.> > jupiter is signifying 6-h so he will do the job in the future.[AM I > > CORRECT AT THIS POINT?]> > HOW MARS WILL PLAY IT'S ROLE AS IT IS THE MAHADASA LORD BUT KETU IS > > REPLACING IT AS KETU AT SCORPIO?> > > > BIG CONFUSION!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Please clearify the points.> > with regards,> > astrologicaaly yours.> > anurodh.