IndiaDivine.org

[l] Dear Dr. Rahul

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. Rahul ,

I have not omiited the retro planets. I have ommitted planets in the sub of retro planet.

pls comment on it .

regards,

Anurodh.Rahul <dr_rahul_99 wrote:

dear anurodh,thanks for posting.please do not omit retrograde planets. retro planets fail to give results only in their transits.kindly study the chart with this new approach and see the results.now it has been proved beyond doubt that planets in the stars of retro planets do give results.your queries are welcome.dr.rahul.l , Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1> wrote:> Dear Dr. Rahul,> Hope that you are fine with your help now.> I will post my predictions for elections 2004.> I am in a fix regarding the timing of a merriage, can you help?> > This chart has been divinated but finding it difficult to reach to some conclusion.> > quarrant: woman> KP No. 121> date of divination 21-1-2004> Time:6:47 PM> Lucknow>

Q: when daughter will be married?> > Here rahu and ketu are the strong sig but I have rejected them, because rahu is in the sub of the retro sat and ketu is in the st of retro jup and sub of retro sat.> > I have also taken all planets in the rp list which are aspected by the RPs.> Then selections have been made on the basis of the sub of the Rp.> Then the sig of 6-11-3 ( 2-7-11 w.r.t 5H ) are sorted out and common sig have been taken for the final fructification of the result.> > The querry is in sun/jup. Jup is the strong sig but the antra will not give results untill the jup crosses it's deg of rectrogradation that is in july.> Therefore I have rejected. Next antra is of sat which is a sig and is retro. It will be for 11 months.> Sat is aspecting merc ( strong sig ) and jup also. Merc is 120 deg from jup too and a sig of 3 house ( 11 wrt 5H ).>

> Venus is also a sig and for timing of the year of merriage I see that jup is in the venus star uptill june /july and then in sun.> so is this merriage is in : SUN-SAT-MERC , when the jup will in the venus star and in the SOOKSHAM OF VENUS OR JUP.> > IN MY VIEW IT MUST BE IN JUP SOOKSHMA AS JUP IS STRON SIG AND ASPECTED BY SAT THE SIG OF 6H ( 2 TO 5H).> > SO MERRIAGE IN SUN-SAT-MERC-JUP.> > > WHAT YOU SAY?> > WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS.......> REGARDS,> > ANURODH.> > > > > SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!

Thanks a lot for the reply I will once again give my thought to the analysis.

regards

Anurodh.Rahul <dr_rahul_99 wrote:

dear anurodh,do not omit retro planets and planets in the stars or subs of retro planets.you have rejected rahu because rahu is in the sub of the retro sat and ketu is in the st of retro jup and sub of retro sat.consider the retro nature of a planet only in the transit period.dr.rahul. l , Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1> wrote:> Dr. Rahul ,> I have not omiited the retro planets. I have ommitted planets in the sub of retro planet.> > pls comment on it .> regards,> Anurodh.> > Rahul <dr_rahul_99> wrote:> > dear anurodh,> thanks for posting.> please do not omit retrograde planets. retro planets fail to give > results only in their transits.> kindly study the chart with this new approach and see

the results.> now it has been proved beyond doubt that planets in the stars of > retro planets do give results.> your queries are welcome.> dr.rahul.> l , Anurodh Kumar <anurodh1> wrote:> > Dear Dr. Rahul,> > Hope that you are fine with your help now.> > I will post my predictions for elections 2004.> > I am in a fix regarding the timing of a merriage, can you help?> > > > This chart has been divinated but finding it difficult to reach to > some conclusion.> > > > quarrant: woman> > KP No. 121> > date of divination 21-1-2004> > Time:6:47 PM> > Lucknow> > Q: when daughter will be married?> > > > Here rahu and ketu are the strong sig but I have rejected them, > because rahu is in the sub of the retro sat and ketu is in the

st of > retro jup and sub of retro sat.> > > > I have also taken all planets in the rp list which are aspected by > the RPs.> > Then selections have been made on the basis of the sub of the Rp.> > Then the sig of 6-11-3 ( 2-7-11 w.r.t 5H ) are sorted out and > common sig have been taken for the final fructification of the result.> > > > The querry is in sun/jup. Jup is the strong sig but the antra will > not give results untill the jup crosses it's deg of rectrogradation > that is in july.> > Therefore I have rejected. Next antra is of sat which is a sig and > is retro. It will be for 11 months.> > Sat is aspecting merc ( strong sig ) and jup also. Merc is 120 deg > from jup too and a sig of 3 house ( 11 wrt 5H ).> > > > Venus is also a sig and for timing of the year of merriage I see >

that jup is in the venus star uptill june /july and then in sun.> > so is this merriage is in : SUN-SAT-MERC , when the jup will in the > venus star and in the SOOKSHAM OF VENUS OR JUP.> > > > IN MY VIEW IT MUST BE IN JUP SOOKSHMA AS JUP IS STRON SIG AND > ASPECTED BY SAT THE SIG OF 6H ( 2 TO 5H).> > > > SO MERRIAGE IN SUN-SAT-MERC-JUP.> > > > > > WHAT YOU SAY?> > > > WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS.......> > REGARDS,> > > > ANURODH.> > > > > > > > > > SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!> > > > >