IndiaDivine.org

[l] sub theory

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr Rahul ji

thanx for responding.

"each sub has 9 subs under its area."

1. are the sub of sub in the same order and length (ratio) as the sub ?

2. can there be another layer of subs (that is can we have sub of sub of sub) ?

Thanx

best regards

prem

PS: nice to see the group active again !

-

Rahul

l

Friday, February 20, 2004 12:24 PM

[l] Re: sub theory

hi prem,Mr.Krishnamurti has divided the constellation in 9 subs for accuracy of predictions. each sub has 9 subs under its area.many astrologers advertise 16 step and 30 step theories which is a bogus gimmick.dr.rahul.l , "Prem" <psushil@o...> wrote:> please pardon my ignorance. I am very new to KP and Jyotish generally.> > To how many levels can a Nakshatra be divided ?> e.g. can we have Sub of sub of sub .... etc > thanx in advance> prem

Dr Rahul jithanks a lot.

Please advise which KP readers do I really need to get a good grasp of KPAstro ?

I have the following books and the material in them seems to be repeated again and again:

1. Casting the Horoscope2. Fundmental Principles of Astrology5. Transit Gocharapala Nirayam6. Horary Astrology8. How to Judge a Longevity

I don't have the following and would appreciate your advise whether i really need these to get a good grasp of KP astro.

3. Predictive Stellar Astrology4. Marriage, Married life and children7. Astrological Diagnosis of Diseases

Please respond

best regards

prem

-

Prem

l

Friday, February 20, 2004 3:04 PM

Re: [l] Re: sub theory

Dr Rahul ji

thanx for responding.

"each sub has 9 subs under its area."

1. are the sub of sub in the same order and length (ratio) as the sub ?

2. can there be another layer of subs (that is can we have sub of sub of sub) ?

Thanx

best regards

prem

PS: nice to see the group active again !

-

Rahul

l

Friday, February 20, 2004 12:24 PM

hi prem,Mr.Krishnamurti has divided the constellation in 9 subs for accuracy of predictions. each sub has 9 subs under its area.many astrologers advertise 16 step and 30 step theories which is a bogus gimmick.dr.rahul.l , "Prem" <psushil@o...> wrote:> please pardon my ignorance. I am very new to KP and Jyotish generally.> > To how many levels can a Nakshatra be divided ?> e.g. can we have Sub of sub of sub .... etc > thanx in advance> prem

Dr Rahul jiThanx for that.

Could be a bit more specific on mr. bhatts ehglish books ?

which bhatt and which books please ?

I appreciate your help and time.

Thanx again

best regards

prem

-

Rahul

l

Saturday, February 28, 2004 8:43 AM

hi,you already have the KP readers. these are must to have a thorogh understanding of the KP rules and their applications. once you get a good foundation from these books, then read mr. bhatts ehglish books.predictive stellar astrology and horary astrology are similar books.also keep yourself updated on new KP rules example - a retro planet only causes delay and not negate the matter in question.best wishes,dr.rahul.l , "Prem" <psushil@o...> wrote:> Dr Rahul ji> thanks a lot.> Please advise which KP readers do I really need to get a good grasp of KPAstro ?> > I have the following books and the material in them seems to be repeated again and again:> 1. Casting the Horoscope> 2. Fundmental Principles of Astrology> 5. Transit Gocharapala Nirayam> 6. Horary Astrology> 8. How to Judge a Longevity> > > I don't have the following and would appreciate your advise whether i really need these to get a good grasp of KP astro.> 3. Predictive Stellar Astrology> 4. Marriage, Married life and children> 7. Astrological Diagnosis of Diseases> > Please respond> best regards> prem