IndiaDivine.org

What is Logic I???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri Skiwokaji and List,

Greetings to all!

First let me thank you for responding to my posting (Message 664). I really appreciate it indeed!

Well, I was wondering if I should ever reply to your post coz' I didn't quite understand what you were attempting to convey. But on second thoughts, I felt it is only right I seek your clarification before I actually replied, right?

[shri Skiwokaji] Please check you logic. It maybe dubious.

Yes! I will do so. And also extend a comprehensive response to your request or rather statement. But as always, first thing first. Now, Shri Skiwokaji, could you please enlighten me as to what is DUBIOUS LOGIC, could you? Believe you me, this is the very time I am encountering something called dubious logic or rather logic being dubious.

[shri Skiwokaji] It may indeed be the planet (Sun) that "impels" maybe not propels the cockerel to crow.

I am not quite sure about this one, I mean the Sun "impelling" every cockerel in our backyard to crow from some 93 million miles away. Perhaps, it could be! But one thing for sure, the cockerel than would be crowing slightly more than 8 minutes later from the time our mighty Sun impels!

Quite like watching a match delayed 8 minutes of real time. Shri Skiwokaji, just imagine following the current explosive India-Pakistan ODI series, telecast 8 minutes delayed! You and I would be savoring in delight Sachin's boundary of backward square when the Pakistanis are on the feet celebrating Razzaq's excellent catch in Rawalpindi! Just think about this, my friend.

[shri Skiwokaji] Sun causes a lot of things. Many wake up and many go to sleep. Maybe it just encourages...... Maybe it the whole basis of our existence !

With regards to the Sun bit, I am quite aware of this at a very young age. It reminds me of a few simple experiments we had to carry out during my late primary school days, part of my General Science syllabus. These experiments were to establish three cardinal scientific facts. We found that Light (Heat), Water and Air are prerequisite to Life on mother Earth. The first one - Light, is of course being emitting from the "planet" called Sun. You are definitely right here, that the "planet" Sun at least has an impact or cause the manifestation and sustenance of organic Life on planet Earth.

FYKI, according Astronomy and Astrophysics, the planet called Jupiter was in fact responsible for the creation of water on our planet Earth. Hence, the planet Jupiter has had a profound influence for the very creation of Life on Earth. Perhaps, this might be the reason why the ancients called him the Great Benefic! Perhaps!

I am sure, you do know that the Sun is a star and NOT a PLANET. Come to think of it, you might have actually juxtaposed the entire equation all together. I was speaking about Astrology and you might have been referencing your contention from an Astronomical point of view! May be! But still I would endeavor to respond to your good self, whatever the case maybe, follow? Be rest assured, okay?

Well, talking about the stars - constellation as how it is used in Astrology. The sine qua non of KP is primarily based upon the premise of constellation. Now, I am not too sure, if you are aware of this, matter of fact, the first thing you must know, that the constellations are NOT REAL! There DON'T exist as it is conceived, portrayed and projected by Indian Astrology in general and KP in specific.

These constellations are purely and solely a myth. They are indeed totally imaginary stuff created first by the hardworking farmers, then the sedentary poets and finally the inquisitive astronomers! Their, I mean the constellation's fundamental use was as mnemonics in the beginning, that's all. Their astrological bit, I shall explain in my forthcoming post.

Yes! Shri Skiwokaji, these constellations have changed over time, and it has been redefined in modern times. And in 1929, the International Astronomical Union adopted official boundaries for these constellations which defined only 88 official constellations that exist today!

Now, my question to you then, how is that when there are 88 such constellations above, we Indians only took into consideration first 28, then for astrological reasons 27? Why? Do you think our so-called Nakshatras (constellations) are neatly arranged in space the way it is shown in our astrological books? Do they have precisely a longitude of 13 deg 20 - boundaries in the heavens, the way Indian astrology had defined them?

Perhaps, if could enlighten me on these I would duly clarify to your good self on the issue you have raised, okay?

But as always, first thing first. What is DUBIOUS LOGIC or LOGIC BEING DUBIOUS?

To be continued...

That's all for now, till then it's namaste from Arvind!

Have Fun!

Cheers & Regards!

ArvindStay in touch better and keep protected online with MSN’s NEW all-in-one Premium Services. Find out more here.