IndiaDivine.org

[l] hiii

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear sethimadhu,

Welcome to the group. I welcome on behalf of everybody here.

It is good to know that you are interested in astrology.

Sorry to say about few things. Your approach to introduce yourself to the group is casual. You have not bothered to write your name. It is not clear that are you a male or a female, so that you can be addressed in a proper way by others. The way you have written a mail seems that you are chatting with your friends, not writting a mail to the group where serious students are learing the divine science.

So first of all change your apporach. Groups are different from chat rooms, I think you might be aware about it. Introduce yourself properly. Tell everybody here the basic experince and knowledge in astrology, so that people can interact with you better.

The moto of saying all these things, not to critisize you but to maintain the seriousness of this group.

Hope to get a positive approach,

We are all mutually helping each other to get mutual benefit of knowledge,

regards,

Anurodh.

sethimadhu <sethimadhu wrote:

hi to everyone,i am very interested in astrology and have been doing it for sometime.. was looking for some resources and stumbled upon this group.. can someody guide me to some resources regarding krishnamurti astro.. i donno much abt it..online wud be gr888. my nakshatra is uttrabhadrapad . wot does its signification...thanx a lot