IndiaDivine.org

[l] selection

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes since the 10th,house sub lord is Rahu signifies 10,11and 2nd house you will gate name and fame in june 2006 like in June - Dec1992anju_purohit2000 <anju_purohit2000 wrote:

Dear members I would like to know that I was selected for a very famous programme which will be telecast on tv but i was sure i will be selected but i dont know what happened at the last moment i was rejected do i have a chance the the programme is almost complete and will be telecasted by march end it will be a miraculas if they call me i am hopping for a dream in my heart i know they wont call me but still i dont know why i am dreaming so please guide me it will be a huge programme and winner will earn in crores so my date of birth is 21 may 1951 at bombay 16hrs 35mnts please mail me quicly i am very eager to know if in my destiny there is a chance of getting fame and money at this age.tanks

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.

Guest guest

I have gone through your mail. There are chances that

your desire to get fame will get fulfilled. You shoud

do puja of Shri Hanumaan Ji. Recite Hanuman Chalisa.

RG

--- anju_purohit2000 <anju_purohit2000

wrote:

>

> Dear members I would like to know that I was

> selected for a very

> famous programme which will be telecast on tv but i

> was sure i will

> be selected but i dont know what happened at the

> last moment i was

> rejected do i have a chance the the programme is

> almost complete and

> will be telecasted by march end it will be a

> miraculas if they call

> me i am hopping for a dream in my heart i know they

> wont call me but

> still i dont know why i am dreaming so please guide

> me it will be a

> huge programme and winner will earn in crores so my

> date of birth is

> 21 may 1951 at bombay 16hrs 35mnts please mail me

> quicly i am very

> eager to know if in my destiny there is a chance of

> getting fame and

> money at this age.

>

> tanks

>

>

>

>

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Dear umeshji , thanks for your response but the show is nearly completed and iam hearing that they are telecasting the show at the end o fthe month so it will be miracle for them to call me and also i would like to know that you said that i got fame in june - december 1992 but at that time it was our worst period my husband had to sell our house we suffered heavily in business afterr that we had stayed in a rented house till now my husband expired and i am dependent on my elderly parents so i want to know what is my future at this stage of life.

thanks.umesh gaikwad <gaikwaduv wrote:

Yes since the 10th,house sub lord is Rahu signifies 10,11and 2nd house you will gate name and fame in june 2006 like in June - Dec1992anju_purohit2000 <anju_purohit2000 wrote: Dear members I would like to know that I was selected for a very famous programme which will be telecast on tv but i was sure i will be selected but i dont know what happened at the last moment i was rejected do i have a chance the the programme is almost complete and will be telecasted by march end it will be a miraculas if they call me i am hopping for a dream in my heart i know they wont call me but still i dont know why i am dreaming so please guide me it will be a huge programme and winner will earn in crores so my date of birth is 21 may 1951 at bombay 16hrs 35mnts please mail me quicly i am very eager to know if in my destiny there is a chance of getting fame and money at this age.tanks

India Matrimony: Find your life partner online.

Celebrate 's 10th Birthday! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web

Guest guest

dear Roopeswarji thanks for your reply even i am hoping against that some miracles happens but i have heard that the programme is completed and will be telecast at the end of this month so how come after completion of the programme they will call me it is realty show of about four to six episodes.

thanks.Roopeshwar Gupta <r_guptadelhi wrote:

I have gone through your mail. There are chances thatyour desire to get fame will get fulfilled. You shouddo puja of Shri Hanumaan Ji. Recite Hanuman Chalisa.RG--- anju_purohit2000 <anju_purohit2000wrote:> > Dear members I would like to know that I was> selected for a very > famous programme which will be telecast on tv but i> was sure i will > be selected but i dont know what happened at the> last moment i was > rejected do i have a chance the the programme is> almost complete and > will be telecasted by march end it will be a> miraculas if they call > me i am hopping for a dream in my heart i know they> wont call me but > still i dont know why i am dreaming so please guide> me it will be a > huge programme

and winner will earn in crores so my> date of birth is > 21 may 1951 at bombay 16hrs 35mnts please mail me> quicly i am very > eager to know if in my destiny there is a chance of> getting fame and > money at this age.> > tanks > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Celebrate 's 10th Birthday! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web