IndiaDivine.org

Some Queries on Naadi Readings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I have a few queries which needs clarification.1) It has been frequently noticed that when multiple Nadis are consulted, the previous life readings for the individual will be different in some Nadis and same in others. Also in the Shanthi Kandas (where past life details are told) they prescribe the remedial measures to alleviate the sufferings. This being the case the person who consults these naadi will be confused as to which Naadi has the correct reading and also which remedial measures to do.Why is the past life readings different in different Nadis for the same person ?If we ask this question to the Naadi readers they say that a person has so many past lives and they are telling one and the others are telling some other past life. Each reader claims that their readings are correct and advices us to do only the remedial measures prescribed by them.It's true that there are innumerable past lives for a person, but is it possible for the Prarabhda karma to come from a mix of past lives ?2) Also with regard to the remedial measures, apart from normal remedial measures like visiting temples, doing poojas, feeding poor people all or most of the Naadi readers prescribe certian money as alms to be given to the nadi reader. My question is - is this really written in the leaves or is this a fabricated one ?Expecting an unbiased reply to my queries from the list members.Regards, Girish.

Dear Girish, I had posed lot of questions in my article " Nadi Astrology-An Overview" ( See my website www.rayuduastrology.com). Somebody should do lot of research for answers to these questions, which is very time consuming and involves lot of funds. Basically go to the same nadi and the same nadi reader at two different times and see whether the results are given the same.Check whether any "Spiri"t Type is involved in the process, otherwise how is it possible to exactly tell the exact names. It is not easy and correct to just comment offhand without doing lot of research in the process. Blessings Pemmaraju V.R. RayuduGirish <naadilover wrote: Dear Friends, I have a few queries which needs clarification. 1) It has been frequently noticed that when multiple Nadis are consulted, the previous life readings for the individual will be different in some Nadis and same in others. Also in the Shanthi Kandas (where past life details are told) they prescribe the remedial measures to alleviate the sufferings. This being the case the person who consults these naadi will be confused as to which Naadi has the correct reading and also which remedial measures to do. Why is the past life readings different in different Nadis for the same person ? If we ask this question to the Naadi readers they say that a person has so many past lives and they are telling one and the others are telling some other past life. Each reader claims that their

readings are correct and advices us to do only the remedial measures prescribed by them. It's true that there are innumerable past lives for a person, but is it possible for the Prarabhda karma to come from a mix of past lives ? 2) Also with regard to the remedial measures, apart from normal remedial measures like visiting temples, doing poojas, feeding poor people all or most of the Naadi readers prescribe certian money as alms to be given to the nadi reader. My question is - is this really written in the leaves or is this a fabricated one ? Expecting an unbiased reply to my queries from the list members. Regards, Girish. "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu; rayaduWeb:

http://www.rayuduastrology.com

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less