IndiaDivine.org

Poosamuthu naadi center

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sanjeev,

I had gone to see last year a nadi person in Tnagar - Mannar reddy street near bus terminus reg Shuka Nadi which a popular actor and now MLA popularised. This was reg my son.

At the end of the reading he said that if we make some kind of parihars all amounting to about Rs 16900 ... things will work out as predicted.

There was no chart in the leaf. They collect all info by asking those questions. After this I lost my faith in nadi as practised today. The problem is finding a genuine one.

Otherwise they just analyse a chart from the info you give and fool you and may have nothing to do with nadi.

Also reading changes from nadi reader to reader who even if all of them say it is agastya nadi the rishi keeps telling different things.

We must all really locate the genuine ones. But a good majority have been fooled and cheated. Such people must be exposed and punished under the law.

Regards,Pradeep

-

sanjeev2475

Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:08 PM

Re: Poosamuthu naadi center

I had seen the 'pothu kandam' more than a yr back.So far there is no contradiction, major things have to happen in thefuture.In the past one year it is as expected no major contradictions.This time I had gone to see one of the specific kandams.Reg the past, usually they don go into depth except tell basic familydetails and name, which were correct, otherwise it was my leaf anyway !!The future is the key. for that one has to probably wait a lifetime orwatch out for a few key instances..They charge 200Rs per kandam. , "Pradeep" <psd1955 wrote:>> Dear Sanjeev,> How was the reading ... was the past read? How accurate was it andhow much did they charge?> > Regards,> Pradeep> - > sanjeev2475 > > Saturday, May 20, 2006 11:25 PM> Poosamuthu naadi center> > > Hello all,> We had been to poosamuthu naadi center in V.Koil, which is regarded as> one of the top centers.> We saw a reading of one gandam, and hesistantly asked if we could> photograph the pertinent leaf, the proprietor Mr. Shiv Shankar( son of> poosamthu) asked us the reason, we said we are Naadi enthusiasts ,> there is a forum like this in the internet and lot of people are> interested in this and we should spread the message of naadi and the> greatness of out indian heritage, he readily agreed.> We have videographed the leaf and a 2 minute footage of it which> clearly shows the writing( though we cant interpret it) is available.> Once we convert the footage we can post it here and let people have> 'darshan' of it.> I think this is a great spirit on the part of Mr Shankar and clearly> shows that they are very good and not stuck by the old taboos. Most> naadi readers dont permit videography but this is a great jesture on> their part. Mr.Shankar himself is very much computer savy and is> willing to clarify any doubts one had on naadi and its predictions as> he was answering many questions to clients patiently. Most people who> come there have connections dating back to decades, they ve seen naadi> for elders in their family, and they are coming back because it has> worked and they are coming from far off places and staying in hotels> for days together patiently till their leaf is found and read.> > Even as we were coming out , there was talk that discovery channel has> asked for an appointment with them.> > The time has come for naadi astrology to unwind itself to the world...> > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi I am extremely sorry, there is no any relation between this nadi center and that MLA Actor. ok. That is different. That is SUKAR MARKANDEYAN ASHRAM. That is also in chennai. But they are doing like a charities AND HELPING POORS AND OTHERS. nOT Doing this type of business. ok. But there is also some naadis available. anyone can go there, But at a particular day,time only. attend the pooja and get the information about him with out asking any question and other techniques.. but that persons karma is strong will not allow to go there. that naadi is JEEVA NAADI. very amazing exp will get. any one has the exp plz share about these JEEVA NAADI. Also they are not charging anything. everything is free. sam Pradeep <psd1955

wrote: Sanjeev, I had gone to see last year a nadi person in Tnagar - Mannar reddy street near bus terminus reg Shuka Nadi which a popular actor and now MLA popularised. This was reg my son. At the end of the reading he said that if we make some kind of parihars all amounting to about Rs 16900 ... things will work out as predicted. There was no chart in the leaf. They collect all info by asking those questions. After this I lost my faith in nadi as practised today. The problem is finding a genuine one. Otherwise they just analyse a chart from the info you give and fool you and may have nothing to do with nadi. Also reading changes from nadi reader to reader who even if all of them say it is agastya nadi the rishi keeps telling different things. We must all really locate the genuine ones. But a good majority have been fooled and cheated. Such people must be exposed and punished under the law. Regards,Pradeep - sanjeev2475 Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:08 PM Re: Poosamuthu naadi center I had seen the 'pothu kandam' more than a yr back.So far there is no contradiction, major things have to happen in thefuture.In the past one year it is as expected no major contradictions.This time I had gone to see one of the specific kandams.Reg the past, usually they don go into depth except tell basic familydetails and name, which were correct, otherwise it was my leaf anyway !!The future is the key. for that one has to

probably wait a lifetime orwatch out for a few key instances..They charge 200Rs per kandam. , "Pradeep" <psd1955 wrote:>> Dear Sanjeev,> How was the reading ... was the past read? How accurate was it andhow much did they charge?> > Regards,> Pradeep> - > sanjeev2475 > > Saturday, May 20, 2006 11:25 PM> Poosamuthu naadi center> > > Hello all,> We had been to poosamuthu naadi center in V.Koil, which is regarded as> one of the top centers.> We saw a reading of one gandam, and hesistantly asked if we could> photograph the pertinent leaf, the proprietor Mr. Shiv

Shankar( son of> poosamthu) asked us the reason, we said we are Naadi enthusiasts ,> there is a forum like this in the internet and lot of people are> interested in this and we should spread the message of naadi and the> greatness of out indian heritage, he readily agreed.> We have videographed the leaf and a 2 minute footage of it which> clearly shows the writing( though we cant interpret it) is available.> Once we convert the footage we can post it here and let people have> 'darshan' of it.> I think this is a great spirit on the part of Mr Shankar and clearly> shows that they are very good and not stuck by the old taboos. Most> naadi readers dont permit videography but this is a great jesture on> their part. Mr.Shankar himself is very much

computer savy and is> willing to clarify any doubts one had on naadi and its predictions as> he was answering many questions to clients patiently. Most people who> come there have connections dating back to decades, they ve seen naadi> for elders in their family, and they are coming back because it has> worked and they are coming from far off places and staying in hotels> for days together patiently till their leaf is found and read.> > Even as we were coming out , there was talk that discovery channel has> asked for an appointment with them.> > The time has come for naadi astrology to unwind itself to the world...> > > > > > > > > >