IndiaDivine.org

My experiences at pallavaram nadi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

You are right.Cheats, who are upto anything.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 5/24/06, AA Dhaya <dayalan_a wrote:

This is Daya and Mr. Rakesh referred me to pallavaramnadi reader..yesterday i visited to thispalce..Initially i told to nadi person that i amjobless and looking for job now..naadi reader asked meabout my details and he got my nadi leaf..but in my

reading he told to me that i am jobless and whateveranswers i gave during my initial nadi leaf search, hetold in the form of songs like i am jobless and i hadlot of sins in my previous birth..i need to rectify

first and then only i will get jobs and blah...I am not all satisfied and my friend also came alongwith me..he is also not satisfied..i feel thatwhatever we told about our problem during nadi leafsearch, he is giving answers in the form of

songs..like i said jobless and facing manyproblems..in the song also he told me that i amjobless and lot of sins are there with me..Realsituation about me is i'm doing business..Moreover if we watch him closely, we can easily find

out the tricks that they are following..moreover he isasking me the details from us the age,lagna andRaasi..I asked if a person doesn't know rasi/lagnawhat you do ?. He said it is required.. After getting age details, he is calculating the year

of birth..based on this he is asking on what month youare born ??. if i say puratassi(tamil) month, he isasking the whether born in first or second of thismonth ?. then he asks r u born after 25th of the month

?. If we say yes, he will ask the day of born ?. If isay thursday, then he asks r u born on morning orevening ?. If i say afternoon, he will ask magara orkumbha lagna ?. If we say kumbha lagna, he is able to

find time of birth..this is what happening..if wewatch it closely, then we can come to conclusion thatthis is fake..so i feel that we should not believe pallavaram naadiand i wasted Rs. 400.00 for this including my

travelling expenses..pls send me your thoughts..tks,Daya

Guest guest

That's absolutely true!!!. It fully reminds my experience!!! I think after getting some vittal information, they use computers to draw horoscope. And they start doing all the business using that. They take somuch time in between the readings which further gives suspicion. Thanks Pradeep ji for the article about astrologer and nadi. After reading real experiences of people like those in the article, it gives clear idea of how a genuine nadi reading will be. Let's see any one of us will succeed... Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote: Dear Sir, You are right.Cheats, who are upto anything. Regards, jagannathan. On 5/24/06, AA Dhaya <dayalan_a wrote: This is Daya and Mr. Rakesh referred me to pallavaramnadi reader..yesterday i visited to thispalce..Initially i told to nadi person that i amjobless and looking for job now..naadi reader asked meabout my details and he got my nadi leaf..but in my reading he told to me that i am jobless and whateveranswers i gave during my initial nadi leaf search, hetold in the form of songs like i am jobless and i hadlot of sins in my previous birth..i need to rectify first and then only i will get jobs and blah...I am not all satisfied and my friend also came alongwith me..he is also not satisfied..i feel thatwhatever we told about our problem during nadi leafsearch, he is giving answers in the form of songs..like i said jobless

and facing manyproblems..in the song also he told me that i amjobless and lot of sins are there with me..Realsituation about me is i'm doing business..Moreover if we watch him closely, we can easily find out the tricks that they are following..moreover he isasking me the details from us the age,lagna andRaasi..I asked if a person doesn't know rasi/lagnawhat you do ?. He said it is required.. After getting age details, he is calculating the year of birth..based on this he is asking on what month youare born ??. if i say puratassi(tamil) month, he isasking the whether born in first or second of thismonth ?. then he asks r u born after 25th of the month ?. If we say yes, he will ask the day of born ?. If isay thursday, then he asks r u born on morning orevening ?. If i say afternoon, he will ask magara orkumbha lagna ?. If we say kumbha lagna, he is able to find time of birth..this is what

happening..if wewatch it closely, then we can come to conclusion thatthis is fake..so i feel that we should not believe pallavaram naadiand i wasted Rs. 400.00 for this including my travelling expenses..pls send me your thoughts..tks,Daya

Guest guest

Dear sir,

If you closely watch you can easily find out the

cheating..even i visited to kanchipuram nadi b4 2 yrs

back...nothing happened..he asked me to donate a

cow..i said no..i luckily escaped..i came to know that

many persons had donated cow and nothing happened to

them also..so be cautious..i felt very bad that some

good persons are referring some fake nadis in this

group..

i am very sorry to say this..

--- Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr

wrote:

> Dear Sir,

> You are right.Cheats, who are upto anything.

> Regards,

> jagannathan.

>

>

> On 5/24/06, AA Dhaya <dayalan_a wrote:

> >

> > This is Daya and Mr. Rakesh referred me to

> pallavaram

> > nadi reader..yesterday i visited to this

> > palce..Initially i told to nadi person that i am

> > jobless and looking for job now..naadi reader

> asked me

> > about my details and he got my nadi leaf..but in

> my

> > reading he told to me that i am jobless and

> whatever

> > answers i gave during my initial nadi leaf search,

> he

> > told in the form of songs like i am jobless and i

> had

> > lot of sins in my previous birth..i need to

> rectify

> > first and then only i will get jobs and blah...

> >

> > I am not all satisfied and my friend also came

> along

> > with me..he is also not satisfied..i feel that

> > whatever we told about our problem during nadi

> leaf

> > search, he is giving answers in the form of

> > songs..like i said jobless and facing many

> > problems..in the song also he told me that i am

> > jobless and lot of sins are there with me..Real

> > situation about me is i'm doing business..

> >

> > Moreover if we watch him closely, we can easily

> find

> > out the tricks that they are following..moreover

> he is

> > asking me the details from us the age,lagna and

> > Raasi..I asked if a person doesn't know rasi/lagna

> > what you do ?. He said it is required..

> >

> > After getting age details, he is calculating the

> year

> > of birth..based on this he is asking on what month

> you

> > are born ??. if i say puratassi(tamil) month, he

> is

> > asking the whether born in first or second of this

> > month ?. then he asks r u born after 25th of the

> month

> > ?. If we say yes, he will ask the day of born ?.

> If i

> > say thursday, then he asks r u born on morning or

> > evening ?. If i say afternoon, he will ask magara

> or

> > kumbha lagna ?. If we say kumbha lagna, he is able

> to

> > find time of birth..this is what happening..if we

> > watch it closely, then we can come to conclusion

> that

> > this is

> > fake..

> >

> > so i feel that we should not believe pallavaram

> naadi

> > and i wasted Rs. 400.00 for this including my

> > travelling expenses..

> >

> > pls send me your thoughts..

> >

> > tks,

> >

> > Daya

> >

> >

> >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Pretty useful. Thanks for detailing. Regards, SeshadriAA Dhaya <dayalan_a wrote: Dear sir,If you closely watch you can easily find out thecheating..even i visited to kanchipuram nadi b4 2 yrsback...nothing happened..he asked me to donate acow..i said no..i luckily escaped..i came to know thatmany persons had donated cow and nothing happened tothem also..so be cautious..i felt very bad that somegood persons are referring some fake nadis in thisgroup..i am very sorry to say this..--- Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankrwrote:> Dear Sir,> You are right.Cheats, who are upto anything.> Regards,> jagannathan.> > > On 5/24/06, AA Dhaya <dayalan_a wrote:>

>> > This is Daya and Mr. Rakesh referred me to> pallavaram> > nadi reader..yesterday i visited to this> > palce..Initially i told to nadi person that i am> > jobless and looking for job now..naadi reader> asked me> > about my details and he got my nadi leaf..but in> my> > reading he told to me that i am jobless and> whatever> > answers i gave during my initial nadi leaf search,> he> > told in the form of songs like i am jobless and i> had> > lot of sins in my previous birth..i need to> rectify> > first and then only i will get jobs and blah...> >> > I am not all satisfied and my friend also came> along> > with me..he is also not satisfied..i feel that> > whatever we told about our problem during nadi> leaf> > search, he is giving answers in the form

of> > songs..like i said jobless and facing many> > problems..in the song also he told me that i am> > jobless and lot of sins are there with me..Real> > situation about me is i'm doing business..> >> > Moreover if we watch him closely, we can easily> find> > out the tricks that they are following..moreover> he is> > asking me the details from us the age,lagna and> > Raasi..I asked if a person doesn't know rasi/lagna> > what you do ?. He said it is required..> >> > After getting age details, he is calculating the> year> > of birth..based on this he is asking on what month> you> > are born ??. if i say puratassi(tamil) month, he> is> > asking the whether born in first or second of this> > month ?. then he asks r u born after 25th of the> month> > ?. If we say yes,

he will ask the day of born ?.> If i> > say thursday, then he asks r u born on morning or> > evening ?. If i say afternoon, he will ask magara> or> > kumbha lagna ?. If we say kumbha lagna, he is able> to> > find time of birth..this is what happening..if we> > watch it closely, then we can come to conclusion> that> > this is> > fake..> >> > so i feel that we should not believe pallavaram> naadi> > and i wasted Rs. 400.00 for this including my> > travelling expenses..> >> > pls send me your thoughts..> >> > tks,> >> > Daya> >> > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around> > > >> >> >> >> >