IndiaDivine.org

Unable to get appointment in Chennai nadi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all, I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, I don't know:-). Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system. =================R.V. RAMANI18, ALAMALUPURAMSELAIYUR POSTEAST TAMBARAMCENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)PHONE 0091 44229 0595E-MAIL ramani.gurujihttp://www.narbhavie.com044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR P.O.,CHENNAI-600073 ================ * I have another address in Bangalore. GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHYSRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER"NADI GRUHA"No.33, 5th MAIN ROADCHAMARAJPETBANGALORE - 560 018 INDIAPHONE 0091-080-6601971 Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is... Thanks, Dhanapal

Guest guest

Raman,

Please post your birth details.

Mike

On Behalf Of Dhanapal TFriday, June 02, 2006 2:33 PM Subject: Unable to get appointment in Chennai nadi

Dear all,

I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, I don't know:-).

Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system.

=================R.V. RAMANI18, ALAMALUPURAMSELAIYUR POSTEAST TAMBARAMCENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)PHONE 0091 44229 0595E-MAIL ramani.gurujihttp://www.narbhavie.com044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR P.O.,CHENNAI-600073 ================

* I have another address in Bangalore.

GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHYSRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER"NADI GRUHA"No.33, 5th MAIN ROADCHAMARAJPETBANGALORE - 560 018 INDIAPHONE 0091-080-6601971

Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is...

Thanks,

Dhanapal

Guest guest

Dear Dhanapal,

I shall certainly make efforts to contact the Nadi readers.

Thank you,

Regards,Pradeep

-

Dhanapal T

Friday, June 02, 2006 7:02 PM

Unable to get appointment in Chennai nadi

Dear all,

I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, I don't know:-).

Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system.

=================R.V. RAMANI18, ALAMALUPURAMSELAIYUR POSTEAST TAMBARAMCENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)PHONE 0091 44229 0595E-MAIL ramani.gurujihttp://www.narbhavie.com044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR P.O.,CHENNAI-600073 ================

* I have another address in Bangalore.

GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHYSRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER"NADI GRUHA"No.33, 5th MAIN ROADCHAMARAJPETBANGALORE - 560 018 INDIAPHONE 0091-080-6601971

Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is...

Thanks,

Dhanapal

Guest guest

Hi Dhanpal, I visited Mr.sachidananda murty in bangalore on 19th May.am not satisfied whit his predictions.its waste to go there, because he is asking the date of birthand time of birth , based on that he is telling. regards, SrinivasMichael Travass <michael.travass wrote: Raman, Please post your birth details. Mike On Behalf Of Dhanapal TFriday, June 02, 2006 2:33 PM Subject: Unable to get appointment in Chennai nadi Dear all, I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, I don't know:-). Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system. =================R.V. RAMANI18, ALAMALUPURAMSELAIYUR POSTEAST TAMBARAMCENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)PHONE 0091 44229 0595E-MAIL ramani.gurujihttp://www.narbhavie.com044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR P.O.,CHENNAI-600073 ================ * I have another address in Bangalore. GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHYSRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER"NADI GRUHA"No.33, 5th MAIN ROADCHAMARAJPETBANGALORE - 560 018 INDIAPHONE 0091-080-6601971 Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is... Thanks, Dhanapal Thanks & RegardsB.Srinivasa RaoPh: 9886585286

India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger Download now

Guest guest

Thanks a lot Srinivas. So one wicket down!. Anybody in Hyderabad can find the phone number for this nadi astrologer? As I already told, Ram Ramkannan, the vice president of international astrological soceity, has visited to this astrologer and wrote an article "Encounter with destiny" in which he narrated how the readings went. Looks like worth the try. Currently I have only these two addresses (this one and the chennai address) which are seem to be genuine! Let's see.. A ThiagarajanPlot no 1, Survey 22,Sai Nagar ColonyWellington Road, Picket,Secunderabad 500 009 Thanks, Dhanapalsrinivas rao <bsrinivas2510 wrote: Hi Dhanpal, I visited Mr.sachidananda murty in bangalore on 19th May.am not satisfied

whit his predictions.its waste to go there, because he is asking the date of birthand time of birth , based on that he is telling. regards, SrinivasMichael Travass <michael.travass wrote: Raman, Please post your birth details. Mike On Behalf Of Dhanapal TFriday, June 02, 2006 2:33 PM Subject: Unable to get appointment in Chennai nadi Dear all, I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, I don't know:-). Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this

astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system. =================R.V. RAMANI18, ALAMALUPURAMSELAIYUR POSTEAST TAMBARAMCENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)PHONE 0091 44229 0595E-MAIL ramani.gurujihttp://www.narbhavie.com044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR P.O.,CHENNAI-600073 ================ * I have another address in Bangalore. GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHYSRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER"NADI GRUHA"No.33, 5th MAIN ROADCHAMARAJPETBANGALORE - 560 018 INDIAPHONE 0091-080-6601971 Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it

is... Thanks, Dhanapal Thanks & RegardsB.Srinivasa RaoPh: 9886585286 India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click hereSend free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger Download now

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hello Srinivas,

Can you share your experience with Shuka nadi. Did the nadi reader

not read from the leaves?? Were the predictions incorrect.

thanks,

sram

, srinivas rao

<bsrinivas2510 wrote:

>

> Hi Dhanpal,

> I visited Mr.sachidananda murty in bangalore on 19th May.am

not satisfied whit his predictions.its waste to go there, because he

is asking the date of birthand time of birth , based on that he is

telling.

> regards,

> Srinivas

>

> Michael Travass <michael.travass wrote:

> Raman,

>

> Please post your birth details.

>

> Mike

>

>

>

On Behalf Of Dhanapal T

> Friday, June 02, 2006 2:33 PM

>

> Unable to get appointment in Chennai nadi

>

>

> Dear all,

>

> I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He

asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today,

he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an

appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have

introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer,

I don't know:-).

>

> Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like

pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this

astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine,

may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system.

>

> =================

> R.V. RAMANI

> 18, ALAMALUPURAM

> SELAIYUR POST

> EAST TAMBARAM

> CENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)

> PHONE 0091 44229 0595

> E-MAIL ramani.guruji

> http://www.narbhavie.com

> 044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR

P.O.,CHENNAI-600073

> ================

>

> * I have another address in Bangalore.

>

> GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHY

> SRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER

> " NADI GRUHA "

> No.33, 5th MAIN ROAD

> CHAMARAJPET

> BANGALORE - 560 018 INDIA

> PHONE 0091-080-6601971

>

> Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I

have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is...

>

> Thanks,

> Dhanapal

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hello Dhanapal,

How did your reading with Shuka nadi go. Can you share your

experience?

thanks,

sram

, Dhanapal T

<tdhanapal_logic wrote:

>

> Dear all,

>

> I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He

asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today,

he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an

appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have

introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer,

I don't know:-).

>

> Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like

pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this

astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine,

may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system.

>

> =================

> R.V. RAMANI

> 18, ALAMALUPURAM

> SELAIYUR POST

> EAST TAMBARAM

> CENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)

> PHONE 0091 44229 0595

> E-MAIL ramani.guruji

> http://www.narbhavie.com

> 044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR

P.O.,CHENNAI-600073

> ================

>

> * I have another address in Bangalore.

>

> GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHY

> SRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER

> " NADI GRUHA "

> No.33, 5th MAIN ROAD

> CHAMARAJPET

> BANGALORE - 560 018 INDIA

> PHONE 0091-080-6601971

>

> Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I

have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is...

>

> Thanks,

> Dhanapal

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Ram, I did not go there as I got many of the opinions that are not convincing abt this suka nadi. Thanks, Dhanapal sramaswa007 <sramaswa007 wrote: Hello Dhanapal,How did your reading with Shuka nadi go. Can you share your experience? thanks,sram , Dhanapal T <tdhanapal_logic wrote:>> Dear

all,> > I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, I don't know:-).> > Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system.> > =================> R.V. RAMANI> 18, ALAMALUPURAM> SELAIYUR POST> EAST TAMBARAM> CENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)> PHONE 0091 44229 0595> E-MAIL ramani.guruji http://www.narbhavie.com> 044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR P.O.,CHENNAI-600073 > ================> > * I have another address in Bangalore.> > GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHY> SRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER> "NADI GRUHA"> No.33, 5th MAIN ROAD> CHAMARAJPET> BANGALORE - 560 018 INDIA> PHONE 0091-080-6601971> > Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is...> > Thanks,> Dhanapal> > > > > >

Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Mail Beta.