IndiaDivine.org

Interpreting Tamil verses not easy!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Friends, I have of late been reading into publications which quotes the Tamil poems in the Nadis. I know fare grip of Tamil, as I have been reciting Nalayira Divya Prabandam, a rendering in Tamil of the Sangam period. What I want to say is interpreting these Nadi poems is not an easy walk. It requires quite some effort and the text is full of words which carry particular meaning, which are highly classical. I just wanted to share this. Seshadrisramaswa007 <sramaswa007 wrote: Hello Dhanapal,How did your

reading with Shuka nadi go. Can you share your experience? thanks,sram , Dhanapal T <tdhanapal_logic wrote:>> Dear all,> > I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, I don't know:-).> > Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system.> >

=================> R.V. RAMANI> 18, ALAMALUPURAM> SELAIYUR POST> EAST TAMBARAM> CENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)> PHONE 0091 44229 0595> E-MAIL ramani.guruji http://www.narbhavie.com> 044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR P.O.,CHENNAI-600073 > ================> > * I have another address in Bangalore.> > GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHY> SRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER> "NADI GRUHA"> No.33, 5th MAIN ROAD> CHAMARAJPET> BANGALORE - 560 018 INDIA> PHONE 0091-080-6601971> > Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is...> > Thanks,> Dhanapal> > > Do You

?> > >

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

To cite one example in my Nadi leaf Sage Agasthya said, " Soolamadu Thidi " .What does it mean?Soola is three or Trident.Thidhi we know.Therefore it meams that the Thidi is the third Thidi in the month.Another

phrase is, " Chaduramadu Saayal " Chathura means four.? Saal means " Birth " It means that the native is the fourth issue in the family.?

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 6/25/06, Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000 wrote:

Friends,

I have of late been reading into publications which quotes the Tamil poems in the Nadis. I know fare grip of Tamil, as I have been reciting Nalayira Divya Prabandam, a rendering in Tamil of the Sangam period. What I want to say is interpreting these Nadi poems is not an easy walk. It requires quite some effort and the text is full of words which carry particular meaning, which are highly classical.

I just wanted to share this.

Seshadrisramaswa007 <sramaswa007 wrote:

Hello Dhanapal,How did your reading with Shuka nadi go. Can you share your experience? thanks,sram

, Dhanapal T <tdhanapal_logic wrote:>> Dear all,> > I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, I don't know:-).

> > Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system.

> > =================> R.V. RAMANI> 18, ALAMALUPURAM> SELAIYUR POST> EAST TAMBARAM> CENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)> PHONE 0091 44229 0595> E-MAIL ramani.guruji

http://www.narbhavie.com> 044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR

P.O.,CHENNAI-600073 > ================> > * I have another address in Bangalore.> > GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHY> SRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER> " NADI GRUHA " > No.33

, 5th MAIN ROAD> CHAMARAJPET> BANGALORE - 560 018 INDIA> PHONE 0091-080-6601971> > Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is...

> > Thanks,> Dhanapal> > > > >

>

Messenger with Voice.

PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote: Sir Soolamadu Thidi means THRAYOTHADASI TITHI. OK Chaduramadu Saayal means The child's birth is the fourth one. Some times in some cases May be the child is a second or three. But he is the fourth child of the family. That means the childs youngerers may be

died by birth or aborted or some other lost. there are so many factors in NaDI sasthra. So many meanings also there. so one should be very careful to understand the meaning of the words. Be cause there are so many meanings for a single word in tamil. regards aravindh Dear Sir, To cite one example in my Nadi leaf Sage Agasthya said," Soolamadu Thidi".What does it mean?Soola is three or Trident.Thidhi we know.Therefore it meams that the Thidi is the third Thidi in the month.Another phrase is,"Chaduramadu Saayal"Chathura means four.? Saal means "Birth"It means that the native is the

fourth issue in the family.? Regards, jagannathan. On 6/25/06, Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000 wrote: Friends, I have of late been reading into publications which quotes the Tamil poems in the Nadis. I know fare grip of Tamil, as I have been reciting Nalayira Divya Prabandam, a rendering in Tamil of the Sangam period. What I want to say is interpreting these Nadi poems is not an easy walk. It requires quite some effort and the text is full of words which carry particular meaning, which are highly classical. I just wanted to share this. Seshadrisramaswa007 <sramaswa007 wrote: Hello Dhanapal,How did your reading with Shuka nadi go. Can you share your experience? thanks,sram , Dhanapal T <tdhanapal_logic wrote:>> Dear all,> > I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, I don't know:-). > > Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this astrologer.

If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system. > > =================> R.V. RAMANI> 18, ALAMALUPURAM> SELAIYUR POST> EAST TAMBARAM> CENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)> PHONE 0091 44229 0595> E-MAIL ramani.guruji http://www.narbhavie.com> 044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR P.O.,CHENNAI-600073 > ================> > * I have another address in Bangalore.> > GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHY> SRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER> "NADI GRUHA"> No.33 , 5th MAIN ROAD> CHAMARAJPET> BANGALORE - 560 018 INDIA> PHONE 0091-080-6601971> > Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is... > >

Thanks,> Dhanapal> > > > > > Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Soolamadu thidhi means " tritiyya " .because I was born on a " tritiyya " thidhi.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 6/27/06, ambi 33 <ambhi33 wrote:

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote:

Sir

Soolamadu Thidi means THRAYOTHADASI TITHI. OK

Chaduramadu Saayal means The child's birth is the fourth one.

Some times in some cases May be the child is a second or three. But he is the fourth child of the family. That means the childs youngerers may be died by birth or aborted or some other lost.

there are so many factors in NaDI sasthra. So many meanings also there. so one should be very careful to understand the meaning of the words.

Be cause there are so many meanings for a single word in tamil.

regards

aravindh

Dear Sir,

To cite one example in my Nadi leaf Sage Agasthya said, " Soolamadu Thidi " .What does it mean?Soola is three or Trident.Thidhi we know.Therefore it meams that the Thidi is the third Thidi in the month.Another

phrase is, " Chaduramadu Saayal " Chathura means four.? Saal means " Birth " It means that the native is the fourth issue in the family.?

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 6/25/06, Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000

> wrote:

Friends,

I have of late been reading into publications which quotes the Tamil poems in the Nadis. I know fare grip of Tamil, as I have been reciting Nalayira Divya Prabandam, a rendering in Tamil of the Sangam period. What I want to say is interpreting these Nadi poems is not an easy walk. It requires quite some effort and the text is full of words which carry particular meaning, which are highly classical.

I just wanted to share this.

Seshadrisramaswa007 <sramaswa007 wrote:

Hello Dhanapal,How did your reading with Shuka nadi go. Can you share your experience? thanks,sram

, Dhanapal T <tdhanapal_logic wrote:>> Dear all,> > I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, I don't know:-). > > Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system. > > =================> R.V. RAMANI> 18, ALAMALUPURAM> SELAIYUR POST> EAST TAMBARAM> CENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)> PHONE 0091 44229 0595> E-MAIL ramani.guruji

http://www.narbhavie.com> 044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR

P.O.,CHENNAI-600073 > ================> > * I have another address in Bangalore.> > GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHY> SRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER> " NADI GRUHA " > No.33

, 5th MAIN ROAD> CHAMARAJPET> BANGALORE - 560 018 INDIA> PHONE 0091-080-6601971> > Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is... > > Thanks,> Dhanapal> > > > >

>

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min

with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Dear Shri. Jagannathan Kapisthalam:

Soolamathu thithi indicates not Trayodashi as you have mentioned....It is thritiyai thithi.

Thritiyai is the 3rd thithi (soolam means three). Thrayodashi on the other hand is the 13th thithi.

Chathuramathu saayal means the fourth child as you have correctly mentioned. There could also be other meanings based on the context of the word in the verse.

Blessed be.

Pandit. R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI.

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 ambi 33 wrote :

>

>

>Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote:

> Sir

>

> Soolamadu Thidi means THRAYOTHADASI TITHI. OK

>

> Chaduramadu Saayal means The child's birth is the fourth one.

>

>

> Some times in some cases May be the child is a second or three. But he is the fourth child of the family. That means the childs youngerers may be died by birth or aborted or some other lost.

>

> there are so many factors in NaDI sasthra. So many meanings also there. so one should be very careful to understand the meaning of the words.

>

> Be cause there are so many meanings for a single word in tamil.

>

> regards

>

> aravindh

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Sir,

> To cite one example in my Nadi leaf Sage Agasthya said, " Soolamadu Thidi " .What does it mean?Soola is three or Trident.Thidhi we know.Therefore it meams that the Thidi is the third Thidi in the month.Another phrase is, " Chaduramadu Saayal " Chathura means four.? Saal means " Birth " It means that the native is the fourth issue in the family.?

> Regards,

> jagannathan.

>

>

> On 6/25/06, Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000 wrote: Friends,

> I have of late been reading into publications which quotes the Tamil poems in the Nadis. I know fare grip of Tamil, as I have been reciting Nalayira Divya Prabandam, a rendering in Tamil of the Sangam period. What I want to say is interpreting these Nadi poems is not an easy walk. It requires quite some effort and the text is full of words which carry particular meaning, which are highly classical.

> I just wanted to share this.

> Seshadri

>

>sramaswa007 <sramaswa007 wrote:

> Hello Dhanapal,

>

>How did your reading with Shuka nadi go. Can you share your

>experience?

>

>thanks,

>sram

>

> , Dhanapal T

><tdhanapal_logic wrote:

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He

>asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today,

>he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an

>appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have

>introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer,

>I don't know:-).

> >

> > Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like

>pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this

>astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine,

>may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system.

> >

> > =================

> > R.V. RAMANI

> > 18, ALAMALUPURAM

> > SELAIYUR POST

> > EAST TAMBARAM

> > CENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)

> > PHONE 0091 44229 0595

> > E-MAIL ramani.guruji

> > http://www.narbhavie.com

> > 044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR

>P.O.,CHENNAI-600073

> > ================

> >

> > * I have another address in Bangalore.

> >

> > GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHY

> > SRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER

> > " NADI GRUHA "

> > No.33 , 5th MAIN ROAD

> > CHAMARAJPET

> > BANGALORE - 560 018 INDIA

> > PHONE 0091-080-6601971

> >

> > Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I

>have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is...

> >

> > Thanks,

> > Dhanapal

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Messenger with Voice.

Pandit.R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI

ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTANT

No. 21, Dr. Vasudevan Gardens,

Flat No. 3, First Floor,

Netaji Nagar (Opposite to RTO office),

Tiruvanmiyur 600 041.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

It is an error plIn my previous mail I have specified that it is the third Thidhi only.

Regards,

jagannathan.

Dear Shri. Jagannathan Kapisthalam:Soolamathu thithi indicates not Trayodashi as you have mentioned....It is thritiyai thithi.Thritiyai is the 3rd thithi (soolam means three). Thrayodashi on the other hand is the 13th thithi.

Chathuramathu saayal means the fourth child as you have correctly mentioned. There could also be other meanings based on the context of the word in the verse.Blessed be.Pandit. R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI.

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 ambi 33 wrote :>>>Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr

> wrote:> Sir>> Soolamadu Thidi means THRAYOTHADASI TITHI. OK>> Chaduramadu Saayal means The child's birth is the fourth one.>>> Some times in some cases May be the child is a second or three. But he is the fourth child of the family. That means the childs youngerers may be died by birth or aborted or some other lost.

>> there are so many factors in NaDI sasthra. So many meanings also there. so one should be very careful to understand the meaning of the words.>> Be cause there are so many meanings for a single word in tamil.

>> regards>> aravindh>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Sir,> To cite one example in my Nadi leaf Sage Agasthya said, " Soolamadu Thidi " .What does it mean?Soola is three or Trident.Thidhi we know.Therefore it meams that the Thidi is the third Thidi in the month.Another phrase is, " Chaduramadu Saayal " Chathura means four.? Saal means " Birth " It means that the native is the fourth issue in the family.?

> Regards,> jagannathan.

On 28 Jun 2006 06:19:45 -0000, Pandit. R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI <

dakshinastrologer wrote:

Dear Shri. Jagannathan Kapisthalam:Soolamathu thithi indicates not Trayodashi as you have mentioned....It is thritiyai thithi.Thritiyai is the 3rd thithi (soolam means three). Thrayodashi on the other hand is the 13th thithi. Chathuramathu saayal means the fourth child as you have correctly mentioned. There could also be other meanings based on the context of the word in the verse.Blessed be.Pandit. R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI.

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 ambi 33 wrote :>>>Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr > wrote:> Sir>> Soolamadu Thidi means THRAYOTHADASI TITHI. OK>> Chaduramadu Saayal means The child's birth is the fourth one.>>> Some times in some cases May be the child is a second or three. But he is the fourth child of the family. That means the childs youngerers may be died by birth or aborted or some other lost. >> there are so many factors in NaDI sasthra. So many meanings also there. so one should be very careful to understand the meaning of the words.>> Be cause there are so many meanings for a single word in tamil. >> regards>> aravindh>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Sir,> To cite one example in my Nadi leaf Sage Agasthya said, " Soolamadu Thidi " .What does it mean?Soola is three or Trident.Thidhi we know.Therefore it meams that the Thidi is the third Thidi in the month.Another phrase is, " Chaduramadu Saayal " Chathura means four.? Saal means " Birth " It means that the native is the fourth issue in the family.? > Regards,> jagannathan.>>> On 6/25/06, Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000 > wrote: Friends,> I have of late been reading into publications which quotes the Tamil poems in the Nadis. I know fare grip of Tamil, as I have been reciting Nalayira Divya Prabandam, a rendering in Tamil of the Sangam period. What I want to say is interpreting these Nadi poems is not an easy walk. It requires quite some effort and the text is full of words which carry particular meaning, which are highly classical. > I just wanted to share this.> Seshadri>>sramaswa007 <sramaswa007

> wrote:> Hello Dhanapal,>>How did your reading with Shuka nadi go. Can you share your>experience?>>thanks,>sram>>

, Dhanapal T><tdhanapal_logic wrote:> >> > Dear all,> >> > I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He>asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, >he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging an>appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have>introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, >I don't know:-).> >> > Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like>pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this>astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, >may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system.> >> > =================> > R.V. RAMANI> > 18, ALAMALUPURAM> > SELAIYUR POST> > EAST TAMBARAM > > CENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)> > PHONE 0091 44229 0595> > E-MAIL ramani.guruji >

http://www.narbhavie.com> > 044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR>P.O.,CHENNAI-600073> > ================> >> > * I have another address in Bangalore. > >> > GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHY> > SRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER> > " NADI GRUHA " > > No.33 , 5th MAIN ROAD> > CHAMARAJPET> > BANGALORE - 560 018 INDIA > > PHONE 0091-080-6601971> >> > Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I>have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is...> >> > Thanks,

> > Dhanapal> >> > > > > > > >

> >>>>>>>> Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Messenger with Voice. Pandit.R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTANT No. 21, Dr. Vasudevan Gardens, Flat No. 3, First Floor, Netaji Nagar (Opposite to RTO office), Tiruvanmiyur 600 041.

Guest guest

Sir Sorry. third thithi means THRTHIYAI. thats correct. ok. Srry fro the eroor. regards aravindhJagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote: Dear Sir, It is an error plIn my previous mail I have specified that it is the third Thidhi only. Regards, jagannathan. Dear Shri. Jagannathan Kapisthalam:Soolamathu thithi indicates not Trayodashi as you

have mentioned....It is thritiyai thithi.Thritiyai is the 3rd thithi (soolam means three). Thrayodashi on the other hand is the 13th thithi. Chathuramathu saayal means the fourth child as you have correctly mentioned. There could also be other meanings based on the context of the word in the verse.Blessed be.Pandit. R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI.On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 ambi 33 wrote :>>>Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr > wrote:> Sir>> Soolamadu Thidi means THRAYOTHADASI TITHI. OK>> Chaduramadu Saayal means The child's birth is the fourth one.>>> Some times in some cases May be the child is a second or three. But he is the fourth child of the family. That means the childs

youngerers may be died by birth or aborted or some other lost. >> there are so many factors in NaDI sasthra. So many meanings also there. so one should be very careful to understand the meaning of the words.>> Be cause there are so many meanings for a single word in tamil. >> regards>> aravindh>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Sir,> To cite one example in my Nadi leaf Sage Agasthya said," Soolamadu Thidi".What does it mean?Soola is three or Trident.Thidhi we know.Therefore it meams that the Thidi is the third Thidi in the month.Another phrase is,"Chaduramadu Saayal"Chathura means four.? Saal means "Birth"It means that the native is the fourth issue in the family.? > Regards,> jagannathan. On 28 Jun 2006 06:19:45 -0000, Pandit. R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI < dakshinastrologer wrote: Dear Shri. Jagannathan Kapisthalam:Soolamathu thithi indicates not Trayodashi as you have mentioned....It is thritiyai thithi.Thritiyai is the 3rd thithi (soolam means three). Thrayodashi on the other hand is the 13th thithi. Chathuramathu saayal means the fourth child as you have correctly mentioned. There could also be other meanings based on the context of the word in the verse.Blessed be.Pandit. R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI.On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 ambi 33 wrote :>>>Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr > wrote:> Sir>> Soolamadu Thidi means THRAYOTHADASI TITHI. OK>> Chaduramadu Saayal means The child's birth is the fourth one.>>> Some times in some cases May be the child is a second or three. But he is the fourth child of the family. That means the childs youngerers may be died by birth or aborted or some other lost. >> there are so many factors in NaDI sasthra. So many meanings also there. so one should be very careful to understand the meaning of the words.>> Be cause there are so many meanings for a single word in tamil. >> regards>>

aravindh>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Sir,> To cite one example in my Nadi leaf Sage Agasthya said," Soolamadu Thidi".What does it mean?Soola is three or Trident.Thidhi we know.Therefore it meams that the Thidi is the third Thidi in the month.Another phrase is,"Chaduramadu Saayal"Chathura means four.? Saal means "Birth"It means that the native is the fourth issue in the family.? > Regards,> jagannathan.>>> On 6/25/06, Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000 > wrote: Friends,> I have of late been reading into publications which quotes the Tamil poems in the Nadis. I know fare grip of Tamil, as I have been reciting Nalayira Divya Prabandam, a rendering in Tamil of the Sangam period. What I want to

say is interpreting these Nadi poems is not an easy walk. It requires quite some effort and the text is full of words which carry particular meaning, which are highly classical. > I just wanted to share this.> Seshadri>>sramaswa007 <sramaswa007 > wrote:> Hello Dhanapal,>>How did your reading with Shuka nadi go. Can you share your>experience?>>thanks,>sram>> , Dhanapal T><tdhanapal_logic wrote:> >> > Dear all,> >> > I have been trying to get an appointment from the chennai. He>asked me to call today, two weeks back. When I called again today, >he again asked to me to call next week. I am tired of begging

an>appointment since it is already in 3rd month. Maybe, I should have>introduced myself as a bigshot instead of a poor software engineer, >I don't know:-).> >> > Anyway, I am giving his address. May be chennai people like>pradeep can talk to him and let the chennai people visit this>astrologer. If they find him really worth the trying and genuine, >may be other people can try their luck. It is Kak bhudender system.> >> > =================> > R.V. RAMANI> > 18, ALAMALUPURAM> > SELAIYUR POST> > EAST TAMBARAM > > CENNAI - 600 073 INDIA (Madras)> > PHONE 0091 44229 0595> > E-MAIL ramani.guruji > http://www.narbhavie.com> > 044-22290595 : RAMANI RV ,3PL16 & 17,ALAMELUPURAM,SELAIYUR>P.O.,CHENNAI-600073> > ================>

>> > * I have another address in Bangalore. > >> > GUNJUR SACHIDANANDA MURTHY> > SRI SHUKA NADI INTERPRETER> > "NADI GRUHA"> > No.33 , 5th MAIN ROAD> > CHAMARAJPET> > BANGALORE - 560 018 INDIA > > PHONE 0091-080-6601971> >> > Anybody visited this place? Anybody has any feedback on this? I>have appointment on Jun-23. Let's see how it is...> >> > Thanks,> > Dhanapal> >> > > > > > > > > >>>>>>>> Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low

rates.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Messenger with Voice. Pandit.R.DAKSHINAMOORTHI ASTROLOGICAL CONSULTANT No. 21, Dr. Vasudevan Gardens, Flat No. 3, First Floor, Netaji Nagar (Opposite to RTO office), Tiruvanmiyur 600 041.

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.