IndiaDivine.org

Texts and Books

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sumit, I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a book "Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of Astrology Unfurled". But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi. So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word "Nadi" to grab customers. My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even give a clue to u....!!!! All the best for ur Research. Cheers, Nidhi.Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote: Hi all friends, I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get avail of this system. Please let me know the prices also. On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal > wrote: I have not come across any genuine reader inBangalore.I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below. The guy was very desperate to get some information outof me which he could serve me. He was looking for answers more that the Standard "YesNo" and finallygave up. Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have adefiniteve negative feedback.Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his predictions were accurate enough. RegardsNitin --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna > wrote:> Hi Suneetha,> > I got my horoscope done from the below address> sometime last year.> > Manivasakan > Bhavani Nagar, > Bhannergattta Road > opp. Chandrodaya

Kalyana Mantapa, > II Cross, DRC > Bangalore - 560 029 > > Phone:26689169 > > Please do lemme know your feedback.> > Thanks,> Murali> > --- "Suneetha, V" > <suneetha.veerubhotla (AT) bofasecurities (DOT) com> wrote:> > > Hi, > > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.> > Can anyone give me the contact details?> > > > Thanks,> > Suneetha> > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > > > >

-- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593

See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

Guest guest

Hi nidhi....... you are correct that its very difficult to find nadi books for research.

I somehow got one book by a CA who is non-professionally attached to astrology.... name of the author is V Raghuraman.

If you come to know of any text or book on nadi please let me know.

Thanx a lot

On 7/31/06, Anna Karunanidhi <nidhianna wrote:

Hi Sumit,

I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a book " Doctrines of Suka Nadi

(Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of Astrology Unfurled " . But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi. So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word " Nadi " to grab customers.

My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even give a clue to u....!!!!

All the best for ur Research.

Cheers,

Nidhi.

Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 > wrote:

Hi all friends,

I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get avail of this system.

Please let me know the prices also.

On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal

> wrote:

I have not come across any genuine reader inBangalore.I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below. The guy was very desperate to get some information outof me which he could serve me. He was looking for answers more that the Standard " Yes " " No " and finallygave up. Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have adefiniteve negative feedback.Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his predictions were accurate enough. RegardsNitin

--- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna > wrote:> Hi Suneetha,

> > I got my horoscope done from the below address> sometime last year.> > Manivasakan > Bhavani Nagar, > Bhannergattta Road > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa,

> II Cross, DRC > Bangalore - 560 029 > > Phone:26689169 > > Please do lemme know your feedback.> > Thanks,> Murali> > --- " Suneetha, V "

> <suneetha.veerubhotla wrote:> > > Hi,

> > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.> > Can anyone give me the contact details?> > > > Thanks,> > Suneetha> > > > >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around >

> > >

See the all-new, redesigned .com.

Check it out.

-- Sumit Bajaj

Guest guest

Hi nidhi/sumit,

There are some books in tamil, especially on 'sagathevar naadi' which

contain horoscope charts and their predictions in the form of

different kandams

THere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these are like regular

astrology books which have astrology like rules.

The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology rules, ie, planerary

positoins and their implications. I know conventional astrology , and

I find that these rules are slightly different and more involved like

they say planets in a trine in a horoscope mutually aspect each other

etc.

Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out 'rules in naadi

astrology'.

nidhi, whats your take on the books you read.

, Anna Karunanidhi

<nidhianna wrote:

>

> Hi Sumit,

> I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and

thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from

internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a

book " Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of

Astrology Unfurled " . But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi.

So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word " Nadi " to grab

customers.

>

> My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi

reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious

Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even give

a clue to u....!!!!

>

> All the best for ur Research.

> Cheers,

> Nidhi.

>

> Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:

> Hi all friends,

>

> I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology

which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books

and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get avail

of this system.

>

> Please let me know the prices also.

>

>

> On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal wrote: I

have not come across any genuine reader in

> Bangalore.

> I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below.

> The guy was very desperate to get some information out

> of me which he could serve me. He was looking for

> answers more that the Standard " Yes " " No " and finally

> gave up.

>

> Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have a

> definiteve negative feedback.

>

> Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his

> predictions were accurate enough.

>

> Regards

> Nitin

>

>

>

> --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna > wrote:

>

> > Hi Suneetha,

> >

> > I got my horoscope done from the below address

> > sometime last year.

> >

> > Manivasakan

> > Bhavani Nagar,

> > Bhannergattta Road

> > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa,

> > II Cross, DRC

> > Bangalore - 560 029

> >

> > Phone:26689169

> >

> > Please do lemme know your feedback.

> >

> > Thanks,

> > Murali

> >

> > --- " Suneetha, V "

> > <suneetha.veerubhotla wrote:

> >

> > > Hi,

> > >

> > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.

> > > Can anyone give me the contact details?

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Suneetha

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> > protection around

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

> Sumit Bajaj

> Contact: +91-98300-84593

>

>

>

>

>

> See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

>

Guest guest

Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi,

I would like to get a nadi text book translation in either english or hindi. Tamil is something which is greek to me.

I am also searching for the same.

On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 wrote:

Hi nidhi/sumit,There are some books in tamil, especially on 'sagathevar naadi' which contain horoscope charts and their predictions in the form of different kandamsTHere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these are like regular astrology books which have astrology like rules.The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology rules, ie, planerary positoins and their implications. I know conventional astrology , and I find that these rules are slightly different and more involved like they say planets in a trine in a horoscope mutually aspect each other etc.Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out 'rules in naadi astrology'. nidhi, whats your take on the books you read.

, Anna Karunanidhi

<nidhianna wrote:>> Hi Sumit,> I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a book " Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of Astrology Unfurled " . But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi. So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word " Nadi " to grab customers.> > My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even give a clue to u....!!!! > > All the best for ur Research.> Cheers,> Nidhi.>

> Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:> Hi all friends,> > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get avail of this system. > > Please let me know the prices also.> >

have not come across any genuine reader in> Bangalore.> I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below. > The guy was very desperate to get some information out> of me which he could serve me. He was looking for > answers more that the Standard " Yes " " No " and finally> gave up. > > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have a> definiteve negative feedback.> > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his > predictions were accurate enough. > > Regards> Nitin> > >

> --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna > wrote:> > > Hi Suneetha,> > > > I got my horoscope done from the below address> > sometime last year.

> > > > Manivasakan > > Bhavani Nagar, > > Bhannergattta Road > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa, > > II Cross, DRC > > Bangalore - 560 029 > > > > Phone:26689169 > > > > Please do lemme know your feedback.> > > > Thanks,> > Murali> > > > --- " Suneetha, V "

> > <suneetha.veerubhotla wrote:> > > > > Hi, > > > > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.> > > Can anyone give me the contact details?

> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Suneetha> > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> > protection around > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > Sumit Bajaj> Contact: +91-98300-84593 > >

> > > > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

>

-- Sumit Bajaj

Guest guest

please send me nadi books if you have.

Atul Goel

--- Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:

> Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi,

>

> I would like to get a nadi text book translation in

> either english or hindi.

> Tamil is something which is greek to me.

> I am also searching for the same.

>

>

> On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475

> wrote:

> >

> > Hi nidhi/sumit,

> > There are some books in tamil, especially on

> 'sagathevar naadi' which

> > contain horoscope charts and their predictions in

> the form of

> > different kandams

> > THere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these

> are like regular

> > astrology books which have astrology like rules.

> > The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology

> rules, ie, planerary

> > positoins and their implications. I know

> conventional astrology , and

> > I find that these rules are slightly different and

> more involved like

> > they say planets in a trine in a horoscope

> mutually aspect each other

> > etc.

> > Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out

> 'rules in naadi

> > astrology'.

> >

> > nidhi, whats your take on the books you read.

> >

> >

> <%40>,

> > Anna Karunanidhi

> >

> > <nidhianna wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Sumit,

> > > I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same

> interest and

> > thought of making some research. I fished lot of

> information from

> > internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some

> books and bought a

> > book " Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries

> of Nadi System of

> > Astrology Unfurled " . But in that book, nothing

> revealed about Nadi.

> > So be careful in buying books. Many books put a

> word " Nadi " to grab

> > customers.

> > >

> > > My suggestion would be to find a friend who

> involve in Naadi

> > reading and try to get the secret from him. But,

> if he is a serious

> > Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he

> will not even give

> > a clue to u....!!!!

> > >

> > > All the best for ur Research.

> > > Cheers,

> > > Nidhi.

> > >

> > > Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:

> > > Hi all friends,

> > >

> > > I would like to make a research in the nadi

> system of astrology

> > which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone

> recommend which books

> > and ancient texts to read on this system and from

> where to get avail

> > of this system.

> > >

> > > Please let me know the prices also.

> > >

> > >

> > > On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal

> wrote: I

> >

> > have not come across any genuine reader in

> > > Bangalore.

> > > I have a negative rating for the one mentoned

> below.

> > > The guy was very desperate to get some

> information out

> > > of me which he could serve me. He was looking

> for

> > > answers more that the Standard " Yes " " No " and

> finally

> > > gave up.

> > >

> > > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have

> a

> > > definiteve negative feedback.

> > >

> > > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his

> > > predictions were accurate enough.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Nitin

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna > wrote:

> > >

> > > > Hi Suneetha,

> > > >

> > > > I got my horoscope done from the below address

> > > > sometime last year.

> > > >

> > > > Manivasakan

> > > > Bhavani Nagar,

> > > > Bhannergattta Road

> > > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa,

> > > > II Cross, DRC

> > > > Bangalore - 560 029

> > > >

> > > > Phone:26689169

> > > >

> > > > Please do lemme know your feedback.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > Murali

> > > >

> > > > --- " Suneetha, V "

> > > > <suneetha.veerubhotla wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Hi,

> > > > >

> > > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in

> Banaglore.

> > > > > Can anyone give me the contact details?

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > Suneetha

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

>

> > > >

> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> > > > protection around

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

>

> > >

> > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > Sumit Bajaj

> > > Contact: +91-98300-84593

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > See the all-new, redesigned .com

> <http:///>. Check it out.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Sumit Bajaj

>

Guest guest

Hi Sumit/Sanjeev, Go through this article about Naadi astrology. It contains 5 parts. U may get some more detailed info on Naadi system. It also gives more info about various books available for research. http://webpages.charter.net/rayudu/nadiastrology.htm Sanjeev, i got very basic information like 27 stars, 12 signs, 150 nadiamsas, the benefits with relative to their position etc. which is very similiar to regular astrology books. But iam looking for more info on Naadi and how is it possibe to tell the name, age, and lot more about every people who get the reading. Actually iam an atheist and i expect scientific reason for everything. But this Naadi drives me crazy. Regards, Nidhi. Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote: Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi, I would like to get a nadi text book translation in either english or hindi. Tamil is something which is greek to me. I am also searching for the same. On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 > wrote: Hi nidhi/sumit,There are some books in tamil, especially on 'sagathevar naadi' which contain horoscope charts and their predictions in the form of different kandamsTHere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these are like regular astrology books which have astrology like rules.The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology rules, ie, planerary positoins and their implications. I know conventional astrology , and I find that these rules are slightly different and more involved like they say planets in a trine in a horoscope mutually aspect each other etc.Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out 'rules in naadi astrology'. nidhi, whats your take on the books you read. , Anna Karunanidhi <nidhianna wrote:>> Hi Sumit,> I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a book "Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of Astrology Unfurled". But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi. So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word "Nadi" to grab customers.> > My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even give a clue to u....!!!! > > All the best for ur Research.> Cheers,>

Nidhi.> > Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:> Hi all friends,> > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get avail of this system. > > Please let me know the prices also.> > > On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal wrote: I have not come across any genuine reader in> Bangalore.> I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below. > The guy was very desperate to get some information out> of me which he could serve me. He was looking for > answers more that the Standard "YesNo" and finally> gave up. > > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have a> definiteve

negative feedback.> > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his > predictions were accurate enough. > > Regards> Nitin> > > > --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna > wrote:> > > Hi Suneetha,> > > > I got my horoscope done from the below address> > sometime last year. > > > > Manivasakan > > Bhavani Nagar, > > Bhannergattta Road > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa, > > II Cross, DRC > > Bangalore - 560 029 > > > > Phone:26689169 > > > > Please do lemme know your feedback.> > > > Thanks,> > Murali> > > > --- "Suneetha, V" > > <suneetha.veerubhotla wrote:> > > > > Hi,

> > > > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.> > > Can anyone give me the contact details? > > > > > > Thanks,> > > Suneetha> > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam > > protection around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > -- > Sumit Bajaj> Contact: +91-98300-84593 > > > > > > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.> -- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Hi As a Naadi researcher i want to share something about naadi books. There are only two books are available in Tamil. 1. Munivarkalin chuvadikalum murpiravi unmaikalum written by Mr. Vikravandi Ravichandran available in Kumaran Pathippakam Pondy bazaar, T.nagar, Chennai. 2. Athisaya kandupitippu Naadi jothidam written bY Mr. Sasikanth oak ( Our air force wing commander) Available in GIRI TRADING AGENCY Mylapore Also there are more books available in market By Narmatha pathippakam, T.nagar and Manimekalai pirasuram. But all are Not about our real Naadi astrology. That is based upon some songs etc. ex- pulippani naadi jothidam sakathevar naadi jothidam Nandhi naadi jothidam akaththiyar naadi jothitam. All the books are no use for my research except the first two. That two books are really wonderful and worth and very good research about Our NAADI ASTROLOGY. Also one book published by Dr. Jayabarathi of Malaysia as NAADI JOTHIDAM. I am also trying to publish my Naadi astrology Research. Awaiting for the approval from my University. Also there is no book available in connemara, Roja muthiah, ulakath thamizh aaraichi niruvanam tharamani and devaneyap paavanar chennai about all these Naadi astrology. Also not available in Univerisity library, oriental manuscript library etc. Some palm scripts are available in Institute of asian studies, SEMMANCHERI, cHENNAI. Thanks and regards from one of a Naadi Researcher swamiSumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote: Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi, I would like to get a nadi text book translation in either english or hindi. Tamil is something which is greek to me. I am also searching for the

same. On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 > wrote: Hi nidhi/sumit,There are some books in tamil, especially on 'sagathevar naadi' which contain horoscope charts and their predictions in the form of different kandamsTHere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these are like regular astrology books which have astrology like rules.The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology rules, ie, planerary positoins and their implications. I know conventional astrology , and I find that these rules are slightly different and more involved like they say planets in a trine in a horoscope mutually aspect each other etc.Also, some tamil weeklies regularly

dish out 'rules in naadi astrology'. nidhi, whats your take on the books you read. , Anna Karunanidhi <nidhianna wrote:>> Hi Sumit,> I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a book "Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of Astrology Unfurled". But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi. So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word "Nadi" to grab customers.> > My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not

even give a clue to u....!!!! > > All the best for ur Research.> Cheers,> Nidhi.> > Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:> Hi all friends,> > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get avail of this system. > > Please let me know the prices also.> > > On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal wrote: I have not come across any genuine reader in> Bangalore.> I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below. > The guy was very desperate to get some information out> of me which he could serve me. He was looking for > answers more that the Standard "YesNo" and

finally> gave up. > > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have a> definiteve negative feedback.> > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his > predictions were accurate enough. > > Regards> Nitin> > > > --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna > wrote:> > > Hi Suneetha,> > > > I got my horoscope done from the below address> > sometime last year. > > > > Manivasakan > > Bhavani Nagar, > > Bhannergattta Road > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa, > > II Cross, DRC > > Bangalore - 560 029 > > > > Phone:26689169 > > > > Please do lemme know your feedback.> > > > Thanks,> > Murali> > > > --- "Suneetha, V" > > <suneetha.veerubhotla wrote:> > > > > Hi, > > > > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.> > > Can anyone give me the contact details? > > > > > > Thanks,> > > Suneetha> > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam > > protection around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > Sumit Bajaj> Contact: +91-98300-84593 > > > > > > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.> -- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Hi,

Thank you so much. However, do u know of english or hindi translation ?

Please let me know

On 8/8/06, ambi 33 <ambhi33 wrote:

Hi

As a Naadi researcher i want to share something about naadi books. There are only

two books are available in Tamil.

1. Munivarkalin chuvadikalum murpiravi unmaikalum

written by Mr. Vikravandi Ravichandran

available in Kumaran Pathippakam

Pondy bazaar, T.nagar, Chennai.

2. Athisaya kandupitippu Naadi jothidam

written bY Mr. Sasikanth oak ( Our air force wing commander)

Available in GIRI TRADING AGENCY Mylapore

Also there are more books available in market By Narmatha pathippakam, T.nagar and Manimekalai pirasuram. But all are Not about our real Naadi astrology. That is based upon some songs etc.

ex- pulippani naadi jothidam

sakathevar naadi jothidam

Nandhi naadi jothidam

akaththiyar naadi jothitam.

All the books are no use for my research except the first two. That two books are really wonderful and worth and very good research about Our NAADI ASTROLOGY.

Also one book published by Dr. Jayabarathi of Malaysia as NAADI JOTHIDAM.

I am also trying to publish my Naadi astrology Research. Awaiting for the approval from my University.

Also there is no book available in connemara, Roja muthiah, ulakath thamizh aaraichi niruvanam tharamani and devaneyap paavanar chennai about all these Naadi astrology.

Also not available in Univerisity library, oriental manuscript library etc.

Some palm scripts are available in Institute of asian studies, SEMMANCHERI, cHENNAI.

Thanks and regards from one of a Naadi Researcher

swami

Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 > wrote:

Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi,

I would like to get a nadi text book translation in either english or hindi. Tamil is something which is greek to me.

I am also searching for the same.

On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475

> wrote:

Hi nidhi/sumit,There are some books in tamil, especially on 'sagathevar naadi' which contain horoscope charts and their predictions in the form of different kandamsTHere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these are like regular astrology books which have astrology like rules.The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology rules, ie, planerary positoins and their implications. I know conventional astrology , and I find that these rules are slightly different and more involved like they say planets in a trine in a horoscope mutually aspect each other etc.Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out 'rules in naadi astrology'. nidhi, whats your take on the books you read.

, Anna Karunanidhi

<nidhianna wrote:>> Hi Sumit,> I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a book " Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of Astrology Unfurled " . But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi. So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word " Nadi " to grab customers.> > My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even give a clue to u....!!!! > > All the best for ur Research.> Cheers,> Nidhi.>

> Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:> Hi all friends,> > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get avail of this system. > > Please let me know the prices also.> >

have not come across any genuine reader in> Bangalore.> I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below. > The guy was very desperate to get some information out> of me which he could serve me. He was looking for > answers more that the Standard " Yes " " No " and finally> gave up. > > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have a> definiteve negative feedback.> > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his > predictions were accurate enough. > > Regards> Nitin> > >

> --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna > wrote:> > > Hi Suneetha,> > > > I got my horoscope done from the below address> > sometime last year. > > > > Manivasakan > > Bhavani Nagar, > > Bhannergattta Road > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa, > > II Cross, DRC > > Bangalore - 560 029 > > > > Phone:26689169 > > > > Please do lemme know your feedback.> > > > Thanks,> > Murali> > > > --- " Suneetha, V "

> > <suneetha.veerubhotla wrote:> > > > > Hi, > > > > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.> > > Can anyone give me the contact details? > > > > > > Thanks,> > > Suneetha> > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam > > protection around > > > > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > Sumit Bajaj> Contact: +91-98300-84593 > >

> > > > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

>

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls

to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

-- Sumit Bajaj

Guest guest

Please see now http://www.rayuduastrology.comBlessings Pemmaraju VR RayuduAnna Karunanidhi <nidhianna wrote: Hi Sumit/Sanjeev, Go through this article about Naadi astrology. It contains 5 parts. U may get some more detailed info on Naadi system. It also gives more info about various books available for research. http://webpages.charter.net/rayudu/nadiastrology.htm Sanjeev, i got very basic information like 27 stars, 12 signs, 150 nadiamsas, the benefits with relative to their position etc. which is very similiar to regular astrology books. But iam looking for more

info on Naadi and how is it possibe to tell the name, age, and lot more about every people who get the reading. Actually iam an atheist and i expect scientific reason for everything. But this Naadi drives me crazy. Regards, Nidhi. Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote: Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi, I would like to get a nadi text book translation in either english or hindi. Tamil is something which is greek to me. I am also searching for the same. On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 > wrote: Hi nidhi/sumit,There are some books in tamil, especially on 'sagathevar naadi' which contain horoscope charts and their predictions in the form of different kandamsTHere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these are like regular astrology books which have astrology like rules.The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology rules, ie, planerary positoins and their implications. I know conventional astrology , and I find that these rules are slightly different and more involved like they say planets in a trine in a horoscope mutually aspect each other etc.Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out 'rules in naadi astrology'. nidhi, whats your take on the books you read. , Anna Karunanidhi <nidhianna wrote:>> Hi Sumit,> I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a book "Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of Astrology Unfurled". But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi. So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word "Nadi" to grab customers.> > My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even give a clue to u....!!!! > > All the best for ur Research.> Cheers,>

Nidhi.> > Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:> Hi all friends,> > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get avail of this system. > > Please let me know the prices also.> > > On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal wrote: I have not come across any genuine reader in> Bangalore.> I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below. > The guy was very desperate to get some information out> of me which he could serve me. He was looking for > answers more that the Standard "YesNo" and finally> gave up. > > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have a> definiteve

negative feedback.> > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his > predictions were accurate enough. > > Regards> Nitin> > > > --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna > wrote:> > > Hi Suneetha,> > > > I got my horoscope done from the below address> > sometime last year. > > > > Manivasakan > > Bhavani Nagar, > > Bhannergattta Road > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa, > > II Cross, DRC > > Bangalore - 560 029 > > > > Phone:26689169 > > > > Please do lemme know your feedback.> > > > Thanks,> > Murali> > > > --- "Suneetha, V" > > <suneetha.veerubhotla wrote:> > > > > Hi,

> > > > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.> > > Can anyone give me the contact details? > > > > > > Thanks,> > > Suneetha> > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam > > protection around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > -- > Sumit Bajaj> Contact: +91-98300-84593 > > > > > > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.> -- Sumit BajajContact: +91-98300-84593 Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta. "Daivagnaratna & Jyotish Aradhakulu"PEMMARAJU V.R. RAYUDU B.E.,M.Tech., Dip.(Management & French)International Consultant & Researcher- AstrologyFormer Dy.Director, Defence R & D Laboratory.,Govt. of India67 Vinayanagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad-500059,A.P. India,Phone: +91-040-24530210 & Mobile 9347844971Email: pvrrayudu: pvrrayudu; pvrrayudu Web: http://www.rayuduastrology.com

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Send me books details hindi or english no problem.

Atul Goel

--- Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Thank you so much. However, do u know of english or

> hindi translation ?

>

> Please let me know

>

>

> On 8/8/06, ambi 33 <ambhi33 wrote:

> >

> > Hi

> >

> > As a Naadi researcher i want to share something

> about naadi books.

> > There are only

> > two books are available in Tamil.

> >

> > 1. Munivarkalin chuvadikalum murpiravi unmaikalum

> > written by Mr. Vikravandi Ravichandran

> > available in Kumaran Pathippakam

> > Pondy bazaar, T.nagar, Chennai.

> >

> > 2. Athisaya kandupitippu Naadi jothidam

> > written bY Mr. Sasikanth oak ( Our air force

> wing commander)

> > Available in GIRI TRADING AGENCY Mylapore

> >

> > Also there are more books available in market By

> Narmatha pathippakam,

> > T.nagar and Manimekalai pirasuram. But all are Not

> about our real Naadi

> > astrology. That is based upon some songs etc.

> >

> > ex- pulippani naadi jothidam

> > sakathevar naadi jothidam

> > Nandhi naadi jothidam

> > akaththiyar naadi jothitam.

> >

> > All the books are no use for my research except

> the first two. That two

> > books are really wonderful and worth and very good

> research about Our NAADI

> > ASTROLOGY.

> >

> > Also one book published by Dr. Jayabarathi of

> Malaysia as NAADI JOTHIDAM.

> >

> > I am also trying to publish my Naadi astrology

> Research. Awaiting for

> > the approval from my University.

> >

> > Also there is no book available in connemara, Roja

> muthiah, ulakath

> > thamizh aaraichi niruvanam tharamani and devaneyap

> paavanar chennai about

> > all these Naadi astrology.

> >

> > Also not available in Univerisity library,

> oriental manuscript library

> > etc.

> >

> > Some palm scripts are available in Institute of

> asian studies,

> > SEMMANCHERI, cHENNAI.

> >

> >

> > Thanks and regards from one of a Naadi Researcher

> >

> > swami

> >

> >

> > *Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000* wrote:

> >

> > Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi,

> >

> > I would like to get a nadi text book translation

> in either english or

> > hindi. Tamil is something which is greek to me.

> > I am also searching for the same.

> >

> >

> > On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi nidhi/sumit,

> > > There are some books in tamil, especially on

> 'sagathevar naadi' which

> > > contain horoscope charts and their predictions

> in the form of

> > > different kandams

> > > THere are also books on agathiya naadi, but

> these are like regular

> > > astrology books which have astrology like rules.

> > > The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology

> rules, ie, planerary

> > > positoins and their implications. I know

> conventional astrology , and

> > > I find that these rules are slightly different

> and more involved like

> > > they say planets in a trine in a horoscope

> mutually aspect each other

> > > etc.

> > > Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out

> 'rules in naadi

> > > astrology'.

> > >

> > > nidhi, whats your take on the books you read.

> > >

> > >

> <%40>,

> > > Anna Karunanidhi

> > >

> > > <nidhianna wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hi Sumit,

> > > > I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same

> interest and

> > > thought of making some research. I fished lot of

> information from

> > > internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some

> books and bought a

> > > book " Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries

> of Nadi System of

> > > Astrology Unfurled " . But in that book, nothing

> revealed about Nadi.

> > > So be careful in buying books. Many books put a

> word " Nadi " to grab

> > > customers.

> > > >

> > > > My suggestion would be to find a friend who

> involve in Naadi

> > > reading and try to get the secret from him. But,

> if he is a serious

> > > Naadi reader who earns money through that, then

> he will not even give

> > > a clue to u....!!!!

> > > >

> > > > All the best for ur Research.

> > > > Cheers,

> > > > Nidhi.

> > > >

> > > > Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000 wrote:

> > > > Hi all friends,

> > > >

> > > > I would like to make a research in the nadi

> system of astrology

> > > which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone

> recommend which books

> > > and ancient texts to read on this system and

> from where to get avail

> > > of this system.

> > > >

> > > > Please let me know the prices also.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal

> wrote: I

> > >

> > > have not come across any genuine reader in

> > > > Bangalore.

> > > > I have a negative rating for the one mentoned

> below.

> > > > The guy was very desperate to get some

> information out

> > > > of me which he could serve me. He was looking

> for

> > > > answers more that the Standard " Yes " " No " and

> finally

> > > > gave up.

> > > >

> > > > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I

> have a

> > > > definiteve negative feedback.

> > > >

> > > > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his

> > > > predictions were accurate enough.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Nitin

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna >

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Hi Suneetha,

> > > > >

> > > > > I got my horoscope done from the below

> address

> > > > > sometime last year.

> > > > >

> > > > > Manivasakan

> > > > > Bhavani Nagar,

> > > > > Bhannergattta Road

> > > > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa,

> > > > > II Cross, DRC

> > > > > Bangalore - 560 029

> > > > >

> > > > > Phone:26689169

> > > > >

> > > > > Please do lemme know your feedback.

>

=== message truncated ===

• 2 weeks later...

nidhi,

I was also very sceptical coming from a technical background but

after reading in detail abt astrology and some books on naadi, and

experiencing some things I ve come to believe it to a significant

extent. But the people who wrote these rules have nt given the fundas

of these to scientifically base them and frame new rules.

Name etc.are also given in the form of some rules, like if mars

aspects the lagna then the name will be such and such( these are some

rules I saw in agathiya naadi books).

, Anna Karunanidhi

<nidhianna wrote:

>

> Hi Sumit/Sanjeev,

>

> Go through this article about Naadi astrology. It contains 5

parts. U may get some more detailed info on Naadi system. It also

gives more info about various books available for research.

>

> http://webpages.charter.net/rayudu/nadiastrology.htm

>

> Sanjeev, i got very basic information like 27 stars, 12 signs,

150 nadiamsas, the benefits with relative to their position etc.

which is very similiar to regular astrology books. But iam looking

for more info on Naadi and how is it possibe to tell the name, age,

and lot more about every people who get the reading. Actually iam an

atheist and i expect scientific reason for everything. But this Naadi

drives me crazy.

>

>

> Regards,

> Nidhi.

>

>

>

> Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi,

>

> I would like to get a nadi text book translation in either

english or hindi. Tamil is something which is greek to me.

>

>

> On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 wrote: Hi

nidhi/sumit,

> There are some books in tamil, especially on 'sagathevar naadi'

which

> contain horoscope charts and their predictions in the form of

> different kandams

> THere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these are like regular

> astrology books which have astrology like rules.

> The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology rules, ie,

planerary

> positoins and their implications. I know conventional astrology ,

and

> I find that these rules are slightly different and more involved

> they say planets in a trine in a horoscope mutually aspect each

other

> etc.

> Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out 'rules in naadi

> astrology'.

>

> nidhi, whats your take on the books you read.

>

> , Anna Karunanidhi

>

>

> <nidhianna@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Sumit,

> > I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and

> thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from

> internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a

> book " Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of

> Astrology Unfurled " . But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi.

> So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word " Nadi " to grab

> customers.

> >

> > My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi

> reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious

> Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even

give

> a clue to u....!!!!

> >

> > All the best for ur Research.

> > Cheers,

> > Nidhi.

> >

>

> > Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000@> wrote:

> > Hi all friends,

> >

> > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology

> which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books

> and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get

avail

> of this system.

> >

> > Please let me know the prices also.

> >

> >

>

> > On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal@> wrote: I

>

> have not come across any genuine reader in

> > Bangalore.

> > I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below.

> > The guy was very desperate to get some information out

> > of me which he could serve me. He was looking for

> > answers more that the Standard " Yes " " No " and finally

> > gave up.

> >

> > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have a

> > definiteve negative feedback.

> >

> > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his

> > predictions were accurate enough.

> >

> > Regards

> > Nitin

> >

> >

> >

>

> > --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna@ > wrote:

> >

> > > Hi Suneetha,

> > >

> > > I got my horoscope done from the below address

> > > sometime last year.

> > >

> > > Manivasakan

> > > Bhavani Nagar,

> > > Bhannergattta Road

> > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa,

> > > II Cross, DRC

> > > Bangalore - 560 029

> > >

> > > Phone:26689169

> > >

> > > Please do lemme know your feedback.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Murali

> > >

> > > --- " Suneetha, V "

>

> > > <suneetha.veerubhotla@> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Hi,

> > > >

> > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.

> > > > Can anyone give me the contact details?

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > Suneetha

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > protection around

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Sumit Bajaj

> > Contact: +91-98300-84593

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

> Sumit Bajaj

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

>

My present website is http://www.rayuduastrology.com You can see my articles in the website. Blessings Pemmaraju VR Rayuduisanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 wrote: nidhi,I was also very sceptical coming from a technical background but after reading in detail abt astrology and some books on naadi, and experiencing some things I ve come to believe it to a significant extent. But the people who wrote these rules have nt given the fundas of these to scientifically base them and frame new rules.Name etc.are also given in the form of some rules, like if mars aspects the lagna then the name will be such and such( these are some rules I saw in agathiya naadi books). , Anna

Karunanidhi wrote:>> Hi Sumit/Sanjeev,> > Go through this article about Naadi astrology. It contains 5 parts. U may get some more detailed info on Naadi system. It also gives more info about various books available for research.> > http://webpages.charter.net/rayudu/nadiastrology.htm> > Sanjeev, i got very basic information like 27 stars, 12 signs, 150 nadiamsas, the benefits with relative to their position etc. which is very similiar to regular astrology books. But iam looking for more info on Naadi and how is it possibe to tell the name, age, and lot more about every people who get the reading. Actually iam an atheist and i expect scientific reason for everything. But this Naadi drives me crazy.> > > Regards,> Nidhi.> > > > Sumit Bajaj wrote:> Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi,> > I

would like to get a nadi text book translation in either english or hindi. Tamil is something which is greek to me.> I am also searching for the same.> > > On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 wrote: Hi nidhi/sumit,> There are some books in tamil, especially on 'sagathevar naadi' which > contain horoscope charts and their predictions in the form of > different kandams> THere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these are like regular > astrology books which have astrology like rules.> The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology rules, ie, planerary > positoins and their implications. I know conventional astrology , and > I find that these rules are slightly different and more involved like > they say planets in a trine in a horoscope mutually aspect each other > etc.> Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out 'rules in naadi

> astrology'. > > nidhi, whats your take on the books you read.> > , Anna Karunanidhi > > > wrote:> >> > Hi Sumit,> > I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and > thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from > internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a > book "Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of > Astrology Unfurled". But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi. > So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word "Nadi" to grab > customers.> > > > My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi > reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious > Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even give > a clue to

u....!!!! > > > > All the best for ur Research.> > Cheers,> > Nidhi.> > > > > Sumit Bajaj wrote:> > Hi all friends,> > > > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology > which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books > and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get avail > of this system. > > > > Please let me know the prices also.> > > > > > > On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal wrote: I > > have not come across any genuine reader in> > Bangalore.> > I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below. > > The guy was very desperate to get some information out> > of me which he could serve me. He was looking for > > answers more that the Standard "YesNo"

and finally> > gave up. > > > > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have a> > definiteve negative feedback.> > > > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his > > predictions were accurate enough. > > > > Regards> > Nitin> > > > > > > > > --- Murali Krishna wrote:> > > > > Hi Suneetha,> > > > > > I got my horoscope done from the below address> > > sometime last year. > > > > > > Manivasakan > > > Bhavani Nagar, > > > Bhannergattta Road > > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa, > > > II Cross, DRC > > > Bangalore - 560 029 > > > > > > Phone:26689169 > > > > > > Please do lemme know your feedback.>

> > > > > Thanks,> > > Murali> > > > > > --- "Suneetha, V" > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > Hi, > > > > > > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.> > > > Can anyone give me the contact details? > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > Suneetha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam > > > protection around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the

best spam protection around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > > Sumit Bajaj> > Contact: +91-98300-84593 > > > > > > > > > > > > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > Sumit Bajaj> Contact: +91-98300-84593 > > > > > > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.>

Dear Mr. Rayudu, Can you please provide me with any authentic naadi reader in Pune..would greatly appreciate any input. Thank You. "Pemmaraju V.R. Rayudu" <pvrrayudu wrote: My present website is http://www.rayuduastrology.com You can see my articles in the website. Blessings Pemmaraju VR Rayuduisanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 > wrote: nidhi,I was also very sceptical coming from a technical background but after reading in detail abt astrology and some books on naadi, and experiencing some things I ve come to believe it to a significant extent. But the people who wrote these rules have nt given the fundas of these to scientifically base them and frame new rules.Name etc.are also given in the form of some rules, like if mars aspects the lagna then the name will be such and such( these are some rules I saw in agathiya naadi books). , Anna Karunanidhi wrote:>> Hi Sumit/Sanjeev,> > Go through this article about Naadi astrology. It contains 5 parts. U may get some more detailed info on Naadi system. It also gives more info about various books available for research.> >

http://webpages.charter.net/rayudu/nadiastrology.htm> > Sanjeev, i got very basic information like 27 stars, 12 signs, 150 nadiamsas, the benefits with relative to their position etc. which is very similiar to regular astrology books. But iam looking for more info on Naadi and how is it possibe to tell the name, age, and lot more about every people who get the reading. Actually iam an atheist and i expect scientific reason for everything. But this Naadi drives me crazy.> > > Regards,> Nidhi.> > > > Sumit Bajaj wrote:> Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi,> > I would like to get a nadi text book translation in either english or hindi. Tamil is something which is greek to me.> I am also searching for the same.> > > On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 wrote: Hi nidhi/sumit,> There are some books in tamil,

especially on 'sagathevar naadi' which > contain horoscope charts and their predictions in the form of > different kandams> THere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these are like regular > astrology books which have astrology like rules.> The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology rules, ie, planerary > positoins and their implications. I know conventional astrology , and > I find that these rules are slightly different and more involved like > they say planets in a trine in a horoscope mutually aspect each other > etc.> Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out 'rules in naadi > astrology'. > > nidhi, whats your take on the books you read.> > , Anna Karunanidhi > > > wrote:> >> > Hi Sumit,> > I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the

same interest and > thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from > internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a > book "Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System of > Astrology Unfurled". But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi. > So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word "Nadi" to grab > customers.> > > > My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi > reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious > Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even give > a clue to u....!!!! > > > > All the best for ur Research.> > Cheers,> > Nidhi.> > > > > Sumit Bajaj wrote:> > Hi all friends,> > > > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology

> which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books > and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get avail > of this system. > > > > Please let me know the prices also.> > > > > > > On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal wrote: I > > have not come across any genuine reader in> > Bangalore.> > I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below. > > The guy was very desperate to get some information out> > of me which he could serve me. He was looking for > > answers more that the Standard "YesNo" and finally> > gave up. > > > > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have a> > definiteve negative feedback.> > > > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his > > predictions were accurate enough. > > > >

Regards> > Nitin> > > > > > > > > --- Murali Krishna wrote:> > > > > Hi Suneetha,> > > > > > I got my horoscope done from the below address> > > sometime last year. > > > > > > Manivasakan > > > Bhavani Nagar, > > > Bhannergattta Road > > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa, > > > II Cross, DRC > > > Bangalore - 560 029 > > > > > > Phone:26689169 > > > > > > Please do lemme know your feedback.> > > > > > Thanks,> > > Murali> > > > > > --- "Suneetha, V" > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > Hi, > > > > > > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in

Banaglore.> > > > Can anyone give me the contact details? > > > > > > > > Thanks,> > > > Suneetha> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam > > > protection around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --

> > Sumit Bajaj> > Contact: +91-98300-84593 > > > > > > > > > > > > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > -- > Sumit Bajaj> Contact: +91-98300-84593 > > > > > > > Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.>

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell the logic in summary how it works in case you have

already done research. I was impressed when nadi told the some past

events that very few people knew about.

I want to know the science.

Thanks,

Amol

, " sanjeev2475 "

<sanjeev2475 wrote:

>

> Hi nidhi/sumit,

which

> different kandams

planerary

and

other

> etc.

> astrology'.

>

>

> , Anna Karunanidhi

> <nidhianna@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Sumit,

> internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought

a

> Astrology Unfurled " . But in that book, nothing revealed about

Nadi.

> So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word " Nadi " to

grab

> customers.

> >

> reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a

serious

give

> a clue to u....!!!!

> >

> > Cheers,

> > Nidhi.

> >

> > Hi all friends,

> >

> > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of

astrology

> which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which

books

avail

> of this system.

> >

> >

> >

> > Bangalore.

> > gave up.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Nitin

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > > Hi Suneetha,

> > >

> > >

> > > Manivasakan

> > > Bhavani Nagar,

> > > Bhannergattta Road

> > > II Cross, DRC

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Murali

> > >

> > >

> > > > Hi,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > Suneetha

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > protection around

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Sumit Bajaj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

• 1 month later...

Jai Gurudev!

Dear Amol,

The Nadi Granthas or Sanhitas are written by our great sages who were

liberated souls & could see through past, present & future. One can

become expert in astrology, predictions, underatnding the past of a

person; but no matter how much you gain expertise in this; you can

never predict names of the person, his family members.

So it is a divine scinece but it is not somethign which a human being

can learn over the years & then do it himself. a normal human being

at the best can only learn how to read & interpret these granthas;

that's it.

even in today's world, one can see thru past/present & future but for

that he has to advance spiritually to that extent. If you are really

interested in knowing how such things works or how a man can advance

to such a stage; you can read 'an autobiography of a yogi' by

paramhans yoganand in which you will find no of things happened

during last 50 to 100 years only & which will turn out to be like a

miracle for a normal human being.

hope I suceed in answering ur question. u can contact me for further

clarifications.

Regds

Rajas

, " Amol Gaitonde "

<amolgaitonde wrote:

>

> Can anyone tell the logic in summary how it works in case you have

> already done research. I was impressed when nadi told the some past

> events that very few people knew about.

>

> I want to know the science.

> Thanks,

> Amol

>

> , " sanjeev2475 "

> <sanjeev2475@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi nidhi/sumit,

> > There are some books in tamil, especially on 'sagathevar naadi'

> which

> > contain horoscope charts and their predictions in the form of

> > different kandams

> > THere are also books on agathiya naadi, but these are like

regular

> > astrology books which have astrology like rules.

> > The ones on brigu naadi also are like astrology rules, ie,

> planerary

> > positoins and their implications. I know conventional astrology ,

> and

> > I find that these rules are slightly different and more involved

> like

> > they say planets in a trine in a horoscope mutually aspect each

> other

> > etc.

> > Also, some tamil weeklies regularly dish out 'rules in naadi

> > astrology'.

> >

> > nidhi, whats your take on the books you read.

> >

> > , Anna Karunanidhi

> > <nidhianna@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hi Sumit,

> > > I am Nidhi from chennai. I too had the same interest and

> > thought of making some research. I fished lot of information from

> > internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought

> a

> > book " Doctrines of Suka Nadi (Retold): Mysteries of Nadi System

of

> > Astrology Unfurled " . But in that book, nothing revealed about

> Nadi.

> > So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word " Nadi " to

> grab

> > customers.

> > >

> > > My suggestion would be to find a friend who involve in Naadi

> > reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a

> serious

> > Naadi reader who earns money through that, then he will not even

> give

> > a clue to u....!!!!

> > >

> > > All the best for ur Research.

> > > Cheers,

> > > Nidhi.

> > >

> > > Sumit Bajaj <sumitbajaj2000@> wrote:

> > > Hi all friends,

> > >

> > > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of

> astrology

> > which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which

> books

> > and ancient texts to read on this system and from where to get

> avail

> > of this system.

> > >

> > > Please let me know the prices also.

> > >

> > >

> > > On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal@> wrote:

I

> > have not come across any genuine reader in

> > > Bangalore.

> > > I have a negative rating for the one mentoned below.

> > > The guy was very desperate to get some information out

> > > of me which he could serve me. He was looking for

> > > answers more that the Standard " Yes " " No " and finally

> > > gave up.

> > >

> > > Plz feel free to try your luck there but I have a

> > > definiteve negative feedback.

> > >

> > > Mr Murali can tell us in future if any of his

> > > predictions were accurate enough.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Nitin

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > > Hi Suneetha,

> > > >

> > > > I got my horoscope done from the below address

> > > > sometime last year.

> > > >

> > > > Manivasakan

> > > > Bhavani Nagar,

> > > > Bhannergattta Road

> > > > opp. Chandrodaya Kalyana Mantapa,

> > > > II Cross, DRC

> > > > Bangalore - 560 029

> > > >

> > > > Phone:26689169

> > > >

> > > > Please do lemme know your feedback.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > Murali

> > > >

> > > > --- " Suneetha, V "

> > > > <suneetha.veerubhotla@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > > Hi,

> > > > >

> > > > > I wish to contact a Naadi Astrolger in Banaglore.

> > > > > Can anyone give me the contact details?

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks,

> > > > > Suneetha

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> > > > protection around

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > Sumit Bajaj

> > > Contact: +91-98300-84593

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > See the all-new, redesigned .com. Check it out.

> > >

> >

>

• 3 months later...

, Anna Karunanidhi

<nidhianna wrote:

>

> Hi Sumit,

customers.

>

a clue to u....!!!!

>

> Cheers,

> Nidhi.

>

> Hi all friends,

>

of this system.

>

>

>

> Bangalore.

> gave up.

>

>

>

> Regards

> Nitin

>

>

>

>

> > Hi Suneetha,

> >

> > sometime last year.

> >

> > Manivasakan

> > Bhavani Nagar,

> > Bhannergattta Road

> > II Cross, DRC

> > Bangalore - 560 029

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> > Murali

> >

> > --- " Suneetha, V "

> >

> > > Hi,

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Suneetha

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > protection around

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

> Sumit Bajaj

>

>

>

>

>

> siddha yogi sivadasanravi has written the following three books on

nadi astrology in tamil:-

1)Nadi jothida vilakkangal

2)Nadiyil graha serkkaiyum gochara palankalum

3)Saptha rishi nadi

, ambi 33 <ambhi33 wrote:

>

> Hi

>

> As a Naadi researcher i want to share something about naadi

books. There are only

> two books are available in Tamil.

>

> 1. Munivarkalin chuvadikalum murpiravi unmaikalum

> written by Mr. Vikravandi Ravichandran

> available in Kumaran Pathippakam

> Pondy bazaar, T.nagar, Chennai.

>

> 2. Athisaya kandupitippu Naadi jothidam

> written bY Mr. Sasikanth oak ( Our air force wing commander)

> Available in GIRI TRADING AGENCY Mylapore

>

> Also there are more books available in market By Narmatha

pathippakam, T.nagar and Manimekalai pirasuram. But all are Not about

our real Naadi astrology. That is based upon some songs etc.

>

> ex- pulippani naadi jothidam

> sakathevar naadi jothidam

> Nandhi naadi jothidam

> akaththiyar naadi jothitam.

>

> All the books are no use for my research except the first two.

That two books are really wonderful and worth and very good research

about Our NAADI ASTROLOGY.

>

> Also one book published by Dr. Jayabarathi of Malaysia as NAADI

JOTHIDAM.

>

> I am also trying to publish my Naadi astrology Research.

Awaiting for the approval from my University.

>

> Also there is no book available in connemara, Roja muthiah,

ulakath thamizh aaraichi niruvanam tharamani and devaneyap paavanar

chennai about all these Naadi astrology.

>

> Also not available in Univerisity library, oriental manuscript

library etc.

>

> Some palm scripts are available in Institute of asian studies,

SEMMANCHERI, cHENNAI.

>

>

> Thanks and regards from one of a Naadi Researcher

>

> swami

>

> Hi Sanjeev/Nidhi,

>

> I would like to get a nadi text book translation in either

english or hindi. Tamil is something which is greek to me.

>

>

> On 8/5/06, sanjeev2475 <sanjeev2475 wrote: Hi

nidhi/sumit,

which

> different kandams

planerary

and

other

> etc.

> astrology'.

>

>

> , Anna Karunanidhi

>

>

> <nidhianna@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Sumit,

> internet, but not satisfied. I searched for some books and bought a

> Astrology Unfurled " . But in that book, nothing revealed about Nadi.

> So be careful in buying books. Many books put a word " Nadi " to grab

> customers.

> >

> reading and try to get the secret from him. But, if he is a serious

give

> a clue to u....!!!!

> >

> > Cheers,

> > Nidhi.

> >

>

> > Hi all friends,

> >

> > I would like to make a research in the nadi system of astrology

> which seems to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books

avail

> of this system.

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> > Bangalore.

> > gave up.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Nitin

> >

> >

> >

>

> >

> > > Hi Suneetha,

> > >

> > >

> > > Manivasakan

> > > Bhavani Nagar,

> > > Bhannergattta Road

> > > II Cross, DRC

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Murali

> > >

>

> > >

> > > > Hi,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > Suneetha

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > protection around

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Sumit Bajaj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

> Sumit Bajaj

>

>

>

>

>

> Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and

30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

>Siddha yogi sivadasanravi has written the following three books on

nadi astrology:-

1)nadi jothida vilakkangal

2)nadiyil graha serkkaiyum gochara palankalum

3)saptha rishi nadi

, " Sumit Bajaj "

<sumitbajaj2000 wrote:

>

> Hi all friends,

>

which seems

> to be very impressive. Can anyone recommend which books and ancient

texts to

> read on this system and from where to get avail of this system.

>

>

>

> On 7/27/06, Nitin Singal <nitinsingal wrote:

> >

> > I have not come across any genuine reader in

> > Bangalore.

> > gave up.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Nitin

> >

> >

> > --- Murali Krishna <muralibkrishna <muralibkrishna%

40>>

> > wrote:

> >

> > > Hi Suneetha,

> > >

> > >

> > > Manivasakan

> > > Bhavani Nagar,

> > > Bhannergattta Road

> > > II Cross, DRC

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Murali

> > >

> > > <suneetha.veerubhotla<suneetha.veerubhotla%

40bofasecurities.com>>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > > Hi,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks,

> > > > Suneetha

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > protection around

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Sumit Bajaj

> Please read the followig books written by R.G.Rao on nadiastrology

a)Transit of planets on thy birth chart

b)fortune telling from permutation and combination of planets

If u read the above books u will get a fair idea about nadi principles

, Anna Karunanidhi

<nidhianna wrote:

>

> Hi Sumit,

customers.

>

a clue to u....!!!!

>

> Cheers,

> Nidhi.

>

> Hi all friends,

>

of this system.

>

>

>

> Bangalore.

> gave up.

>

>

>

> Regards

> Nitin

>

>

>

>

> > Hi Suneetha,

> >

> > sometime last year.

> >

> > Manivasakan

> > Bhavani Nagar,

> > Bhannergattta Road

> > II Cross, DRC

> > Bangalore - 560 029

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks,

> > Murali

> >

> > --- " Suneetha, V "

> >

> > > Hi,

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > > Suneetha

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > protection around

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

> Sumit Bajaj

>

>

>

>

>

> You can read the following books on nadi astrology written by

siddhayogi sivadasanravi in tamil. these books will be available in

ananda nilayam , ranganathan street,t.nagar and karpagam

pathippagam,t.nagar,chennai

a)nadi jothida vilakkangal

b)nadiyil graha serkkaiyum gochara palankalum

c)saptha rishi nadi