IndiaDivine.org

Re :[Documentory on over Discovery channel?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Regarding the episode on discovery Could any one give details if the date name of program amd the general contents of the film to keep the information upto date.Wg Cdr (Retd) Shashikant Oak, Pune. wroteDearThe Naadi centre may be of Mr. A Sivasami and you can get more information about them at www.srisivanadi.com and at www.divinescripts.com or you can get in touch with Mr. S Navraj - Nadi Astrologer at 011-42201449 or 09443682635.Caution: they are very pious & religious and believe in nadi reading as service to their god and ancestors. any attempt to investigate/ research about nadi astrology will make your as well as their time go in waste. , "pr" wrote:>> Dear Friends, Recently there was an Episod in the Discovery Channel> Topic on Nadi Astrology,from south india Location at Vaithevanan > Temple,and there was an interview with a japanese client, > Its un beliveale 2 him , of his biodata of his faimly,> He was so impress on Nadi jositham, and he recomened his japanese> friends to visit this place 3 times in a year.> > I cant recalled the person whom he has meat on Nadi, is it > Karunakaran ji.> > Could any one eloberate on this would be an added advantage for > me 2 cultivate my knlowdge on this upon humble request. > > > Regards> universe_pr>