IndiaDivine.org

jeeva naadi article in dhina thanthi dec 21 friday ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

episode 24 ! the astrologer hanumath dasan and the police personnal sat inside their police lorry. later as per the request made by the policeman . hanumath dasan read the jeeva naadi about him.the police man 's history was been told by the astrologer. there was a clear story mentioned about the policeman's brother who believed to be lost in his childhood - but he is still alive and due to some bad relations he was pushed into terrorism activities.he has been indulged in group murder and group dacoity. and also told that his brother has changed his name as " nagi reddy ".after getting to know about his younger brother the policeman was highly astonished and was even more curious to know about his brother's whereabouts . very soon he requested hanumath dasan to tell about his identity and address from jeeva naadi . hanumath dasan also paid attention to his need and read the jeeva naadi. where it was told that " i have shown you the target

: you will achieve everything as soon you take the first step to find your brother, "., as this naadi reading was over. hanumath dasan . himself wanted to know from jeeva naadi that why he has been caught under the tough situation to meet the naxalites - was there any mistakes committed by us ? the jeeva naadi readings said in this way . " one among the lady from the millionare's family had come across a situation of periods i.e menstrual cycle ,which she hided from the other ladies, at this situation - she touched the jeeva naadi that was carried by you in the car. she also had taken a pair of naadi leaves and kept it hidden in her saree. she had not done anything in the mind to steal the naadi leaf but had done in the curiousity . she has to get shocked due to this i have made you to come under the threat of naxals while travelling. " hanumath dasan was very much upset on this regard . and

hence he further asked the jeeva naadi that - what can be done now ? - whether to get back the jeeva naadi leaves from the lady or is there anything to do now?, for this the jeeva naadi told the astrologer like this - " you need not get the naadi leaf from the lady . i'm not in the naadi . the leaf is of no use since it has been roughly folded . " these were the words from the sage agathiar . loss of the naadi leaves left hanumath dasan in stress and he himslef asked a question that - if these things were happening often .how would he naadi be secured ? for this the jeeva naadi gave him certain instructions to follow, those are ---- " since the naadi leaves were corrupted you need to perform pooja in komuk with the river water of ganga . and during this a army officer will help you for your pooja, at that particular time he will meet some seriuos family problems . i will clear all his problems at that time . after this you should take

the naadi to haridwar , rishikesh , badrinath , kedarnath and then to komuk to perform pooja with ganga river water . after all these things done ... you have to divide the naadi leaves into equal halves .. in that you keep the first half that will be used to read for normal problem solving to people. and the rest of it would be given to persons whom i prefer . i will give the predictions and remedies as on from a full moon day to a new moon day. and also from " ashwini " to " revathi " star days. hanumath dasan wanted to calrify two doubts from agathiar. first one was that " the lady has taken naadi leaves - is that act a mistake to be punished else forgiven ? " second one was that " what is the necessity to divide the naadi leaves in to equal halves .. why can't i have the whole bundle " ? for these questions the jeeva naadi answered like this " wait for a while , and watch

what is going to happen . " as soon as he read these words there came a screaming sound from a lady from the car coming behind ///// end of the episode 24 regards viswanath bangalore nitin zalte <nitinzalte11 wrote: Vijayakumar <vijaytanjore > wrote: Hello friends Please check the interesting

articles about nadi astrology > http://visvacomplex .com/nadi_ jothidam1. html> http://visvacomplex .com/nadi_ jothidam2. html> http://visvacomplex .com/nadi_ jothidam3. html> http://visvacomplex .com/nadi_ jothidam4. html> http://visvacomplex .com/nadi_ jothidam5. html Regards Vijay Warm Regards Vijayakumar . S. Mobile No.:09866 264 274 Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Dear sir, Thanks for mailing me your articles but unfortunatly they all

are in tamil and I am a Marathi person atleast can you send it in english or hindi thanks with warm regards Nitin Zalte Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Viswanath describes >>>>

one among the lady from the millionare's family had

come across a situation of periods i.e menstrual cycle

,which she hided from the other ladies, at this

situation - she touched the jeeva naadi that was

carried by you in the car. she also had taken a pair

of naadi leaves and kept it hidden in her saree. she

had not done anything in the mind to steal the naadi

leaf but had done in the curiousity . she has to get

shocked due to this i have made you to come under

the threat of naxals while travelling. "

>>>>>>>>

I am a little disappointed to know that women have to

pay such a heavy price for the periods.... It ought to

be viewed as another bio-chemical process inside the

body........ This does not sound very saintly ....

Women deserve more respect..

Regards,

Nitin

--- viswanath gopi <vis_tamil wrote:

> episode 24 !

>

> the astrologer hanumath dasan and the police

______________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping