onion it starts to sway and rotate....??. just google for

this..? but some of my online frens confirmed this though i

have not seen it in person. also , will the nadi ppl let

us take photographs of our leaves....??. if yes, it can be

verrified with tamil scholars rht..?? also, are there nadi

leaves in sanskrit..? while googlin i found there was long

serial in a tamil channel based on nadi astro. and the

directors name was naaga r naga.

Hello friend, When you suspend a good rudraksha mala over a vegetable with negative prana (a vegetable that doesn't offer any valuable benefit), it will sway in anticlockwise direction(not sure! about the direction) and it will sway in the opposite direction for a vegetable with positive prana..some vegetables like Potatoes have neutral prana..so it ll not sway at all but when it decomposes, it develops negative prana..regarding nadi, there are nadi centres where u can take a photo and even take a video..i went to sivasami, Agastya nadi astrology centre in Vaideeswaran Koil, where i took a video when the astrologer read out my predictions..whether i believe or not is a different story but generally genuine astrologers will not stop u from taking video.. There was also a tamil serial named Chidambara Ragasiyam telecasted in Sun tv..i think i have replied to all your queries.. Regards, Karthik

Vbeach_n_bonfire <beach_n_bonfire wrote: hello everyone ,i just joined this group and find it very interesting.but i have to ask you ppl. something unrelated to nadi. i heard thta when you suspend a genuine rudraksh mala over a decomposing onion it starts to sway and rotate....??. just google for this..? but some of my online frens confirmed this though i have not seen it in person. also , will the nadi ppl let us take photographs of our leaves....??. if yes, it can be verrified with

tamil scholars rht..?? also, are there nadi leaves in sanskrit..? while googlin i found there was long serial in a tamil channel based on nadi astro. and the directors name was naaga r naga.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.