IndiaDivine.org

namasthey shashikanth ji .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vishwanthji,

can you please give the contact details of shri hanumath dasanji, as i need to badly contact him with regard to my problems.

It will be a great favour.

thanks

Omprakash

On 09/01/2008, viswanath gopi <vis_tamil wrote:

namasthey shashikanth ji ,

It is indeed a fascinating thing to know about jeeva naadi . that was the main reason that i posted some of the episodes of jeeva naadi to our group. i heared people saying that this jeeva naadi is completly different from the other naadi readings . like it could be read anywhere and anytime .. as per the wish of sage agathiar . the letters would appear at the time of reading and when the astrologer asks any kind of questions to sage agathiar, you can even regard this paricular procedure as a " conversation between the naadi reader and the sage agathiar " . i personally got a moment to talk with shri hanumath dasan , he is not like the other astrologers ,, as he told me that i don't need publicity ,, for those who are blessed and are wanting a problem to be solved can come to me ... and i would defintly ask him , there is any book available on this regard of naadi . may be a week or two.. i will send my personal experience .. hope my effort would be helpful for atleast two or three persons .

i have even searched webpages regarding this .. where i got the proof that the letters are appearing at the time of reading ,,,

say for example .. check the link below and read the first paragraph .this site doesnot belong to hanumath dasan . this site is from other person . the link is sent just to give an idea about letters appearing on the leaves . say jeeva naadi means " naadi leaf with a life "

http://www.placenspace.com/Astro/nadi.htm

this particular link is send by one of our member in our group . check this out .

the first 5 paragraph says things about the jeeva naadi .

http://www.naadindia.com/html/jeevanaadi.html

it is indeed mind boggling,,,

faith can move mountains .

reagards

viswanath

bangalore

regards

viswanath.g

bangalore

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

Dear Shri. G. Vishwanathji,

ALL THE EPISODES OF JEEVA NAADI ARE VERY FASCINATING AND MIND BOGGLING.THE WHERE ABOUTS OF JEEVA NAADI READER SHRI.HANUMATH DASAN? Where is he available for consultations?

All Jeva Naadis, I happen to experience were static, in a sense, they were read at the centres and not in moving places like Train or bus or Car etc. This Naadi reader is referring it at any time and in any situation.That

is the greatness of this Naadi.

I am awaiting for the documentation of the evidence. If we can contact the concerned persons, involved in the cases, it will bring amezing evidence in favour of Naadi records. Are the writings of these episodes available in the form of Books?

Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

-- Tiger of Bangalore