IndiaDivine.org

jeeva naadi address in chennai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear members of our group I have got readings of Saptha Rishi and Kaumara Nadi Astrology about 17 years ago.Saptha Rishi Nadi gave more detail reading when compared to Kaumara Nadi.In both these Nadi readings past and present casting were very accurate.But all predictions about future did not come true. I appreciate very much if anyone who can assist me in introducing me with a reader who can forecast accurately about the future as I am presently undergoing a very very bad period .It will be a meritorious act if any one can recommend the most reliable person as me and my family undergoing untold hardships

presently.With kind regards Bandula viswanath gopi <vis_tamil wrote: vanakkam to all members of our group . This is viswanath - who translate the jeeva naadi article published in dhina thanthi . I know that some of our friends are awaiting to get an appointment

from shri hanumath dasan the jeeva naadi reader .as the naadi leaves were sent to nepal for performing pooja . thats the reason that the appointments were not given and had to wait for its return. and the good news now is the naadi leaves had returned to chennai . and appointments are given from march 7 . the dates before that had been completly filled it seems . i hope that people who are really willing to read the naadi from him can utilise the below given telephone number my best wishes for those who are in need to get their problem to be solved , contact person : Mr govindarajan telphone number : 044 - 65430457 this concerned office is in vadapalani , chennai . land mark is : vadapalani murgan temple . office is behind to this temple . office at triplicane ( thiruvallikeni ) telephone number : 044 - 42663546 brindavana enterprises , 30/109,T.P kovil street , Triplicane , chennai - 5 landmark is: parthasarathy temple .. office is behind the temple . wishes viswanath bangalore Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.