IndiaDivine.org

Anthology of Siddhar Praises

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi! Vijaykumar, During early January 1995 I visited a naadi centre named 'Kausiga Naadi Jothidam' in Sangaliaandipuram, Valluvarnagar, Tirichi. At the end of the reading I was asked to donate a sack of rice equivalent to my weight to this centre in Thuraiyur. This was as per pariharam edict in the olai which I read. (Perhaps, I will tell later probably after 20/2/2008 of my experiences in this centre for the general information of this Group's members. I may make a return trip there in the next few days and will duly report the transpirations as once I return to Malaysia.) The reason for me writing now is to inquire whether Sri Rengaswamy is still around in the ashram in Thuraiyur. The olai reader in Tirichi told me to get further explantion from Sri Rengaswamy of Thuraiyur (I hope I am referring to the right person) on the transcript of the original olai which was in written in literature and Grahanti

Tamil. When I did just that I was surprised he repeated the same reading as was done in Tirichi, not a word or sentence deviated. It appeared to me that both of them might have relayed through mind-sending method. I did ask him as to why it is specified in the olai as Agathiyar Ashram only and not any other instituition and he said that it is so. He also gave me the choice of donating in any one Agathiyar sangam in Malaysia if it is convenient for me to do so. He said that the poor and needy are fed daily through such donations. I casually asked him whether by doing so he or other Agathiyar sangams are indirectly contributing to lethargy and laziness amongst the reciepients. He replied that Thuraiyur is such a small place bereft of any industries or employment opportunities and therefore the need is there to feed those who are unfortunate in getting gainful employment. Of course, I donated then and there and

also made a token contribution to the local Malaysian Agathiyar sangam when I returned. I was at first sceptical about the whole naadi reading experience especially when I was asked to go to Thurayiur to donate. At that time I thought it to be a well organised syndicate preying on hapless people especially foreigners. Of course you just don't buy a sack of rice from a sundry shop and take it there. You just ask them the amount and pay it. So, in other words to make it impressionable that they request in kind and not in cash as I am sure currency notes were unheard of during St. Agathiyar's time. And then again, as said earlier, you make amends by paying the cash substitute. Maybe I am wrong about the whole thing as I was not serious then. Anyhow, Sri Rengaswamy really looked like a saint in his white attire and a perpetual smile on his face and patiently answered my queries. I would put his age around 80s at that time (`1995). So, I am

wondering whether you are referring to this swamiji and also please enlighten us on his connections with the Kausiga Naadi centre in Thirichi. One thing is for sure, that is, if at all it is true that it was my olai which was interpreted to me - the past life fits like a jigsaw into the present life. That itself is a partial answer to the spiritual quest of one's life and explanation to all those miseries and tragedies one undergoes in the present existence. I will definitely write of my experience in 1995 and also my next immediate visit to Thirichi for the benefit of all, as to whether it is reliable to read one's naadi etc at this place. This time I will be alert as the earlier visit was not taken by me seriously since I was in a daze and enthralled by the prospect of reading my past life. Bye, and hope you would respond before 23/1/2008 as after that I will be going down

to India. R. Mahendra Raj 20/1/2008Vijayakumar <vijaytanjore wrote: Agathiar Thunai "Anthology of Siddhar Praises" By: Kalki Avatar, Sivaraja Yogi, Raja Rishi, ThavathiruRengaraja Desika SwamigalSri Agathiar Sanmarka

Sangam115, Nagar Extension, OngarakudilThuraiyur - 621 010Trichy District, Tamilnadu, India.Tel : 00914327455584 Introduction. This book is a gift of knowledge and wisdom given by our Gurunathar, Rengaraja Desika Swamigal of Ongarakudil. Gurunathar has been a devotee and has been faithfully meditating on Sage Agathiar, the Patron Sage of all the Ascetics and Gnani's born on the Indian soil since 13 years of age . This book is the gist of Gurunathar's own experience and the method how he has gained the guidance and blessings of Sage Agathiar, due to which our Gurunathar is almost at the end of his penance. It is Gurunathar's will that this knowledge, passed down through the ages by the elite School of the Siddhars be shared with all spiritual aspirants all over the world. Let peace and harmony prevail in the Earth. The specialty of the holy handbook given by Gurunathar. Verily,

all the Saints and Siddhar's blessings and Grace will pour onto those who read and keep with themselves this holy handbook of 'The Praise Garlands of the Saints'. Their burden of debt will be solved, their status of wealth will stabilise and increase, illnesses be cured, health preserved and peace will persevere in their families. ****When there are trials and problems that arise due to our wrongful deeds of our past births, we will not believe when someone tells us that our own brothers, sisters, relatives or friends have placed black magic or curses upon us. Rather, we would rightly realise that all these problems are a direct result of our own bad karma / sins. ****Attaining the blessings of the Gnanis ( Siddhars ) will give us the ability to think clearly and deeply regarding any matter and to arrive at the correct cognition and understanding, whereas our day to day life is filled many times with confusion and faulty thinking, due to

which we arrive at untruthful or incorrect conclusions. We will not shudder to face any amount of trials because we know that the Grace of the Gnani's will be with us. Moreover, for those who read the Praise Garlands of the Siddhars without fail everyday, they will not be entangled with the deceitful plans and lies of enemies. ****They will attain the friendship of righteous people and even if they had the friendship of those persons with shady character and evil minds, as they continue to recite daily the praise of the Gnanis, they will slowly be disentangled from wrong friends, slowly but surely. They will beget all the good qualities in character and conduct that a righteous person would possess. ****They will come to realise that giving sacrifices of other living beings to demigods is an act of ignorance and that it only increases our burden of sin. In order to gain God's blessings and to attain enlightenment, chanting the Mantra 'Om

Agatheesaya Namaa' alone will truly pave the way to Godhead.They will realise that all other religious rituals are only an aggravation of the forms of worship, but do not serve the truth, which can only be achieved by practicing compassion towards all living beings. They will also be able to discern between the teachings of a true Guru and a false one, whether the Guru is someone who is lustful or if he is covetous of material wealth. ****When they have finally found the true and pure spiritual guide, they will have the irresistible urge to obtain his guidance in order to lead a life of virtue and to increase their good karma in this birth itself. They will not be deceived into wasting their wealth and money by the teachings of false Gurus. ****Daily prayers offered to the Gnanis will further give the disciple/devotee the sharpness of thought to discern between the good and bad things in life, that is to discover between who is the true

friend and who is the enemy. The Gnanis blessings will also convert them to become people of good conduct and grace, who respect their elders and parents, take loving care of their families, understand the needs of their spouses, carry out their responsibilities towards their children without fail, will be hospitable to all persons who come to them and gain the friendship of all those around them. ****More importantly, they will come to realise that the Lord exists in the hearts of all living beings and that service to the suffering poor, giving food to the hunger stricken is the actual worship of God. That this is the best way to gain entry into His heart and Grace. ****It is important to realise that our sins from many past births are accumulated in amounts uncountable and in order to reach God, it will take many years of service and righteous living to rid us of all those sins. This is why prayer is stressed throughout this

handbook. It is important to understand that daily prayers will give us the patience to endure all the ups and downs that we face and yet persevere in this path. ****In conclusion, "The Praise Garlands of the Siddhars' is a precious gift to human by the Grace of the Divine Himself because it is the most easy and practical way to endear us to a life of righteous living and devotion to God. ****Reciting the compilation of the Siddhars' names daily in the mornings and evenings will release us from the problems, hurts and falls in our lives and reap the benefits of peace, joy and happiness. This is the most successful way to attain the 'Bhakti Margam' or 'The way of loving devotion' to Godhead. This will also break us free from the cycle of birth and death by enabling us to attain eternal life. To keep this holy handbook always with oneself in the purse or shirt pocket is to gain the constant watchful eyes of the Siddhars and protection against

enemies, persons of bad conduct, poisonous creatures and spirits. We will gain success in whatever good deeds and righteousness family life that we would intend to do. Praise Garlands of the SiddharsOM AGATHTHIAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM AGAPPAICHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM ASUVINITHTHEEVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM ATHTHIRIMAGARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM ANUMAAN THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM AMBIGAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM ARUNAGIRINAATHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM ARULNANTHISIVAACHCHAARIYAAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM ALLAMAAPIRABU THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM ALUGANNICHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 10 OM IDAIKAADAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM IRAAMALINGGA SWAMIGAL THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM IRAAMATHEEVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM IRAAMAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM UMAABATHISIVAACHCHAARIYAAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM AUVAIYAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM

KANJAMALAICHCHITHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KADAIPPILLAICHCHITHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KANNAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KADUVELICHCHITH THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 20 OM KANNICHCHITHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KANANAATHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KANABATHITHAASAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KATHAMBAMAGARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KABILAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KAMALAMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KARUVUURTHEVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KALLUULICHCHITHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KALAIKKOODDUMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KAUBAALACHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 30 OM KANARAAMAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KAAGABUJANDAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KAASIBAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KAALAANGGINAATHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KUGAI NAMACHCHIVAAYAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KUTHAMBAICHCHITHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM

KUMARAGURUBARAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM GURU THADCHNAAMUURTHTHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM GURURAAJAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KURUMBAICHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 40 OM KUURMAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KONGGANEESVARAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KOORAKKAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KAUSIGAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM KAUTHAMAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SANGGAMUNICHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SANGGARAMAGARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SANGGILICHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SACHCHITHAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SADDANAATHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 50 OM SANDIKEESAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SATHYAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SIVAYOOGAMAAMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SIVAVAAKKIYAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SIVAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SUGABBIRAMMAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SUNTHARAANANTHAR

THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SUNTHARAMUURTHTHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SUUTHAMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SUURIYANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 60 OM SUULAMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SEETHUMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM SORUUBAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM JAMBUMAGARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM JAMATHAKNI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM JANAGAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM JANANTHANAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM JANAATHANAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM JANAKKUMAARAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM JEGANAATHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 70 OM JEYAMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM NYAANACHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM DAMAARAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM THANVANTHIRI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM THAAYUMAANA THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM THAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM THIRUKOONACHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM THIRUNYAANASAMBANTHAR

THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM THIRUNAVUKKARASAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM THIRUMAALIGAITHEVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 80 OM THIRUMUULATHEVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM THIRUVALLUVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM THUURVAASAMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM THEERAIYAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM NANTHANAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM NANTHIISVARAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM NAATHAANTHACHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM NAARATHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM NONDICHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PADDINATHTHAAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 90 OM PATHRAGIRIYAAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PATHANJALIYAAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PARATHTHUVAASAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PARAMAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PARAASARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PAAMBAADDICHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PINGGALAMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PIDINAAKIISAR THIRUVADIGAL

POTRIOM PIRUGUMAGARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM BIRUMMAMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 100 OM BIIRMUGAMATHU THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PUNNAAKKISAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PULATHTHIISAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PULIPPAANICHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM PUUNAIKKANNAAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM BOOGAMAGARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM MACHAMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM MASTAAN THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM MUYUUREESAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM MAANIKKAVAASAGAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 110 OM MAARKKANDEEYAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM MAALANGGAN THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM MIRUGANDARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM MUTHTHAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM MEIKANDATHEEVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM MAUNACHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM YAAKOOBU THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM YUUGIMUNIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM YOOGACHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL

POTRIOM YOOGAANANTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 120 OM ROOMARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM VASISDAMAGARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM VARATARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM VARARISHI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM VARAGIMIGI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM VAALMIGI THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM VISUVAAMITHTHIRAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM VIYAAKRAMAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM VIYAASAMINIVAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM VILAIYAADDUCHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRIOM VEETHANTHACHCHITHTHAR THIRUVADIGAL POTRI 131 " OM YENNILA KOODI SHITHTHARISHI-GANANGGAL THIRUVADIGAL POTRI POTRI " ****Daily chanting of the mantra 'Om Agatheesaya Namaa' 108 times in the mornings will bring us clear and precise thinking with which we will be able to discern the good deeds (merit / punniyam) and bad deeds (demerit / paavam) in the tasks

that we do everyday. To be able to discern the good and bad in each of our actions itself is already on the beginning steps of enlightenment. Getting rid of sinful deeds and increasing our virtue through good deeds is true higher knowledge. As our good deeds and virtues accumulate, it will give us the realization about our true Self, the Soul or Atman. With the power of increased virtue and the Grace of St. Agatheesan, we will know about the three Malas (Malam, Jalam & Sukkilam) that imprisons the Atman in the veil of ignorance and Maya. ****As the power of good deeds and virtue increases further, we will be blessed with the knowledge to free ourselves from the binds of Maya and the three impurities, namely Egoism, Illusion and adverse effects of past deeds or karma. When the soul is free from this bind, it will at once gain realization and oneness with the Supreme Soul of the Lord. This will result in the soul becoming into the same form of God, which

is True Divine Light ( Arutperum Jothi ). Those who have gained entry into this rare state of being are transformed into the 'Grace Light of God', gain the powers of Siddhis and will perform the five duties of Creation, Preservation, Destruction, Bestowing and Witholding of Grace. ****The ability to analyse the methods with which we have gained material wealth, whether by righteous means or wrongful means and to understand and instill within ourselves the knowledge that wrongfully attained wealth by cheating and discriminating will only bring us pain, loss and unending misery while wealth gained truthfully will bring us peace, joy and happiness. This knowledge will come to us naturally without struggle as we gain the blessings of the Siddhars. So let us chant the name 'Om Agatheesaya Namaa' and live a life getting blessed from the Ascetics and Sages.****Thanamum thavamum thaan seivaraagilVaanavar naadu vali thiranthidume - Auwaiyar As the great Saint Poetess Auwaiyar says, one cannot enter into the Gates of Heaven without practicing compassion and performing penance.****Compassion is willingness to understand sufferings and showing sympathy by giving food to the hunger stricken, clothes to the poor, to treat and provide medicine for the sick, to educate the illiterate, to not differentiate between those of high and low standing in society but give equal respect, affection and love to all, to respect others, to interact with everyone devoid of suspicion, to practice hospitality to everyone regardless of social standing, to disregard the limitations of caste, creed, colour and all other distinctions that divide the human kind, to be of service to others as much as possible and to carry out activities that vive pleasure and happiness to others. All the above deeds and many other humanitarian acts all constitute of meaning of Compassion. Instructions on Meditation by the

Siddhars. We always learn from those who are much more learned than us. It is the same in nurseries, schools, universities and any learning institution in the world. In the spiritual path, the same concept is very true that we need a Teacher/Guru whose knowledge and achievements are unmatched by us. This is why, we must humble ourselves at the feet of Sage Agathiar who has attained true knowledge of enlightenment and has become one with the Grace Light of God, having all the powers of Siddhis and being able to bless and remove impediments form the path of spiritual aspirants, having been bestowed the title of 'Guru Muniwar' which means Patron Sage of all Siddhars and ask that he guide and bless us. Meditation for the true devotee is chanting Sage Agathiar's name with true belief in our hearts and with loving devotion. Note: 'Om Agatheesaya Namaa' Name Mantra has to be chanted at least 108 times a day. ****Regarding

appeasing the hunger of the poor, even if the wife prevents the husband, the husband prevents the wife, the children prevent the father, the father prevents the children, the Guru prevent the disciple, God prevents his devotee and the king prevent his subjects - one should not be perturbed at all by the hindrances and believing truthfully that the effects of good or bad deeds done by anyone will go back to the doer and not to any other person, one should carry on with their mission and make it a vow to practice compassion to all living beings. ****There is no suffering worse than that of poverty the suffering caused by hunger is the greatest. It is sworn, having God as witness that the great men who adopt the policy of being compassionate to living beings and relieve the beings from untold suffering caused by hunger, to whatever caste or religion they may belong to and whatever their principles might be - are so great as to be fit enough to be worshipped by

the Devas, Saints, Siddhas and Yogis. ****As those receivers of food, having been given food and their hunger appeased, having attained satisfaction and happiness due to the appeased hunger, they think the giver of food as the manifestation of God, it should be understood that the givers are really the manifestation of God. ****This is the reason behind the Siddhars' teachings that it is better if one reaches the feet of the Almighty God by true devotion, love and compassion rather than launching into extended studies of the scriptures and literatures in order to understand the religion and philosophies behind it, thinking that this will lead to the Noble Truth of Enlightenment. A place at the feet of the Creator and deliverance from Ignorance is promised to those who are pure of heart, who pray daily by meditating and chanting the name of the Teacher of all teachers, namely 'Om Agatheesaya Namaa' and asking humbly and sincerely in their

prayer that they be given true knowledge, intelligence, right state of mind and more importantly, an opportunity and the means by which to practice compassion in order to receive Grace and the Bliss of union with God. They will truly achieve their goal because of the simple trust and love that they have in the guidance of the Guru. ****The Guru who has become the Grace Light of God has the power to make his devotees to be given true knowledge and be stripped off the veils of Maya, which shroud his spiritual vision by mere will alone. Thus it is more important that the blessings and guidance of the Guru is sought after with honest desire and yearning, rather than making this effort on our own. Continuous devotion and prayer placed at the feet of the True and Pure Guru will enable us to gain instant knowledge regarding the intricate workings of this human body, of nature and of the Universe at large. ****We will also understand that our

Spiritual Guide will give us the opportunity to practice Yoga Asanas and other practices in the path of doing penance only when we are truly ready for it and not at any time before. Practicing Yoga Asanas and Pranayama (breathing techniques) without instructions from a Guru who has truly succeeded, is risk harming to our body's health and we become ill due to ulcers and nerve diseases. ****We have seen that many have died gruesome deaths because of the desire to live a long life in a young body and experience all their desire by eating 'Kaya Kalpam Herbs' that are purported to retain youth, by taking gold dusts, Sunnams (preparations of poisonous metals), traditional medicines and even by consuming one's own defecations. But these people only managed to add to their own sufferings and never really managed to attain eternal life. ****Realization that by the Grace of Sage Agathiar, this same body which is a vehicle to experience and enjoy

worldly and bodily pleasures can be malformed in order to experience Eternal Bliss, makes us instantly one with the will of God. ****The concept that if man releases his semen (vindhu) by leading a life of a householder, thus copulating with his wife, he is wasting his Life Energy and consequently will not be able to gain Divine Grace and become an ascetic is TRULY FALSE. The accumulation of unspent energy and unreleased sperm will become unclean elements in the body and affect one's health. True guidance by the School of the Siddhars will make us realize this fact and give us the knowledge that moderation in everything including family life and copulation is the true secret to succeed in the spiritual path. ****Mother Nature created all living beings in pairs, namely male and female. So, abiding by the rules of nature, one is to lead a life of a householder, having wife and children and to pray without fail daily in order to gain the

blessings of Sage Agathiar which will set him free from the binds of impurities that veils the Soul residing in the human body and gain victory in ending this vicious cycle of life and death that repeats itself incessantly. They will enter into the house of Eternal Life. ****If we desire to be able to chant the names of the 131 Saints and Siddhars and to follow the guidance given by them, mere reading of this book alone would not do. It requires true and loving meditation on the feet of the manifestation of Love itself, on Sage Agathiar daily and without fail. Only then, we will be able to truly practice that which has been taught in this book and to upgrade the quality of this current birth and that of future births. Mere reading of the works of the Saints, without accepting them as our true spiritual Guide, without humble prayer and without having true faith in their existence and power to rescue us from the sufferings in this birth, will prove to be just

as useless as a picture of a bread drawn on a piece of paper is to be used as real cooking ingredient. Benefits of meditating on Sage Agathiar. -We will realise that God is the embodiment of Compassion and that practising compassion towards all of His creations alone will endear us to Him. -We will realise that meditating on Sage Agathiar enables us to receive Grace and be strengthened by it. -We know that when we satiate the hunger of the poor and try to be of help in any way possible to other living beings, which are suffering due to hunger, thirst, death and etc., we then accumulate power of VIRTUE. -As the power of Virtue and strength of Grace increases, our past deeds (bad karma) will be slowly washed away from us. -When the accumulated bad deeds from many previous births are washed away gradually, we will be freed from the evil clutches of debt and poverty, we will attain longevity, intelligence

and sharpness of thought. -We will be given the gift to discern between that which is permanent and that which is temporary in this life. For example, Virtue gained by living a righteous life is eternal and cannot be destroyed and is in fact transferred onto the next birth when the Soul passes on to another body, whereas material gains such as house, car and jewels are impermanent. They can be lost by natural disasters, theft and more importantly, cannot be taken along when the Soul leaves its current body. -We will gain the friendship and company of those who are wise and learned. -We will be able to identify deeds, which cause good karma and deeds, which cause bad karma. -Sage Agathiar will lovingly guide us to increase the power of Virtue through doing good deeds and give us the mental discipline to stay away from bad deeds. Often, even if one has wealth, he will be reluctant to part with it because of material attachment.

Sage Agathiar will make us realise that we have been blessed with wealth only for the purpose of sharing it with those who are less fortunate and in doing so, gain the personal attention of God and become the guaranteed receptor of his Grace. -Due to ignorance, we often hurt and harm others. Our ignorance will be revealed to us so that we can understand and identify immediately those actions and characters which are hurtful to others, and we will be slowly, but surely guided away from committing such actions. -We will be constantly protected from danger and from those who wish to harm us. -St. Agathiar will also give us a life devoid of enemies. Even in situations where enmity already exists, He will change our foes to become our friends. -Our occupation, business, agricultural activities and all acts in which we engage ourselves will be protected and blessed. -St. Agathiar will be the shield that protects us from

sadness, sorrow and unwanted incidents happening to us and to our loved ones. -Continuous prayer and devotion to St. Agathiar will bring us realization as to the impermanece of life, of the cycle of birth and death and through this realization, embark us on the spiritual journey to achieve eternal life at the feet of the Lord. 'The secret to obtain all the above mentioned benefits is to understand and imprint it firmly in our minds that it is only possible through chanting the name mantra 'Om Agatheesaya Namaa' for 10 minutes in the mornings and 10 minutes in the evenings, humbly asking for God's(or his) guiding Light to embrace our hearts and lead the way to live a virtuous and fruitful life. -Subham-Thiruchitrambalam Warm

Regards Vijayakumar . S. Mobile No.:09866 264 274 Warm Regards Vijayakumar . S. Mobile No.:09866 264 274 Looking

for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.