IndiaDivine.org

Translation of some Naadi Stanzas.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends especially Tamil knowing ones, Can any one of you try to decode the cryptic Tamil lines of Naadi record word by word and then a gist of it, under each stanza? It is from general chapter of someone. Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri aanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi othiduven manimakuda vatta rekai otthairu pulliyadum valakarathil karamarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal kaanmathi varamathil irupanar thigathi satramathi varamathil asthamenum salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai Let us compile from some translations and try to find the combined effort of dcoding. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Let me try:

Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri

I Pray the God old(First of all) Lord Siva and Sankari(Parvathi), on their feet

aanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi

This is for a man, and for the general chapter....it's the eveidence for the reading or you can take as for the first chapterothiduven manimakuda vatta rekai

I am attesting his thumb impression as "Manimakuda Vatta " --to basically identify the category of palm packageotthairu pulliyadum valakarathil The impression has 2 dots --this is of right hand impression

karamarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal

The native was born "Pilavaa" tamil year (should be 1961-1962 0r 1901-1902)and "Maa" tamil month....I think it' falls between June-July

kaanmathi varamathil irupanar thigathi

The Native was born on "Mathi" , Monday and 26th tamil day of the month (May range between 6-14 th July)I gave a wide range)satramathi varamathil asthamenum

As I say he was born on Monday, he also was born on "Astha" star salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai

The native lagna is "Simha" and in it are Ketu,Sun and Bhudha.

I Pray the God old(First of all GOd) Lord Siva and Sankari(Parvathi), on their feet

This is for a man, and for the general chapter....it's the eveidence for the reading or you can take as for the first chapter

I am attesting his thumb impression as "Manimakuda Vatta " --to basically identify the category of palm packageThe impression has 2 dots of same type--this is of a right hand impression

The native was born in "Pilavaa" tamil year(should be 1961-1962 0r 1901-1902) and "Maa" tamil month....I think it' falls between June-July

The Native was born on "Mathi" , Monday and on 26th tamil day of the month(May range between 6-14 th July)I gave a wide range

As I say he was born on Monday, he also was born on "Astha" star

The native lagna is "Simha" and in it are Ketu,Sun and Bhudha.

Let me know if this helps!!!

Jai Arnala

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:56:01 AM Translation of some Naadi Stanzas.

Dear friends especially Tamil knowing ones,

Can any one of you try to decode the cryptic Tamil lines of Naadi record word by word and then a gist of it, under each stanza? It is from general chapter of someone.

Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri aanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi othiduven manimakuda vatta rekai otthairu pulliyadum valakarathil

karamarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal kaanmathi varamathil irupanar thigathi satramathi varamathil asthamenum salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai

Let us compile from some translations and try to find the combined effort of dcoding. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I tried but dont know whether its right or wrong, it goes like this.. Aadhi /sivasankari /yin /thiru /thaal pottri AAdhi /Shivashankari- Lord shiva's wife /her / thiru- is like respect or ji in hindi/ praise her nameaan oruvan /podhukanda/ vilaka satchi A guy/ dont know what the word meant/ he is the witness othiduven /manimakuda /vatta rekai I would interpret/ the crown/ round wings-- not sure of this wordotthai /0ru /pulliyadum val /akarathil A single/ sword/ in that hand Karam/ arathu/ pilavaa/ aandu /maa thingal Hand/dont know eactly might mean 'cut'/ separate- the meaning it makes when u chop a wood /year/ great monday or moonkaanmathi /varam /athil /irupanar thigathi the vision or brain/boon/ and/ in that/ the one datesatramathi varam/ athil /asthma /enum dont know what / in that/ think its same as hindi asthama/salavi/ siki/ ullay ra/veepaamlu /venkai dont know/ the one who got inside/ dont know/ tiger I found today that my Tamil is poor, really sorry for that. Also some words are slanderous... for example the word "varam" donno whther its varam or vaaram, it makes diff sense if vaaram it means week. Let me know if it helps you and also what it means if you found it. Bhaski SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote: Dear friends especially Tamil knowing ones, Can any one of you try to decode the cryptic Tamil lines of Naadi record word by word and then a gist of it, under each stanza? It is from general chapter of someone. Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri aanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi othiduven manimakuda vatta rekai otthairu pulliyadum valakarathil karamarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal kaanmathi varamathil irupanar thigathi satramathi varamathil asthamenum salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai Let us compile from some translations and try to find the combined effort of dcoding. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Let me try:

Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri

I Pray the God old(First of all) Lord Siva and Sankari(Parvathi), on

their feet

aanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi

This is for a man, and for the general chapter....it's the eveidence

for the reading or you can take as for the first chapter

othiduven manimakuda vatta rekai

I am attesting his thumb impression as " Manimakuda Vatta " --to

basically identify the category of palm package

otthairu pulliyadum valakarathil

The impression has 2 dots --this is of right hand impression

karamarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal

The native was born " Pilavaa " tamil year (should be 1961-1962 0r 1901-

1902)and " Maa " tamil month....I think it' falls between June-July

kaanmathi varamathil irupanar thigathi

The Native was born on " Mathi " , Monday and 26th tamil day of the

month (May range between 6-14 th July)I gave a wide range)

satramathi varamathil asthamenum

As I say he was born on Monday, he also was born on " Astha " star

salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai

The native lagna is " Simha " and in it are Ketu,Sun and Bhudha.

I Pray the God old(First of all GOd) Lord Siva and Sankari(Parvathi),

on their feet

This is for a man, and for the general chapter....it's the eveidence

for the reading or you can take as for the first chapter

I am attesting his thumb impression as " Manimakuda Vatta " --to

basically identify the category of palm package

The impression has 2 dots of same type--this is of a right hand

impression

The native was born in " Pilavaa " tamil year(should be 1961-1962 0r

1901-1902) and " Maa " tamil month....I think it' falls between June-

July

The Native was born on " Mathi " , Monday and on 26th tamil day of the

month(May range between 6-14 th July)I gave a wide range

As I say he was born on Monday, he also was born on " Astha " star

The native lagna is " Simha " and in it are Ketu,Sun and Bhudha.

Let me know if this helps!!!

Jai Arnala

, SHASHIKANT OAK

<shashikantoak wrote:

>

> Dear friends especially Tamil knowing ones,

>

>

> Can any one of you try to decode the cryptic Tamil lines of Naadi

record word by word and then a gist of it, under each stanza? It is

from general chapter of someone.

>

> Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri

> aanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi

> othiduven manimakuda vatta rekai

> otthairu pulliyadum valakarathil

>

>

> karamarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal

> kaanmathi varamathil irupanar thigathi

> satramathi varamathil asthamenum

> salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai

>

> Let us compile from some translations and try to find the

combined effort of dcoding.

>

>

> Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.

>

>

> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click

here.

>

That was classic..... BHaskiThriveni Chandrasekaran <venishank wrote: Let me try: Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri I Pray the God old(First of all) Lord Siva and Sankari(Parvathi), on their feet aanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi This is for a man, and for the general chapter....it's the eveidence for the reading or you can take as for the first chapterothiduven manimakuda vatta rekai I am attesting his thumb impression as "Manimakuda Vatta " --to basically identify the category of palm

packageotthairu pulliyadum valakarathil The impression has 2 dots --this is of right hand impression karamarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal The native was born "Pilavaa" tamil year (should be 1961-1962 0r 1901-1902)and "Maa" tamil month....I think it' falls between June-July kaanmathi varamathil

irupanar thigathi The Native was born on "Mathi" , Monday and 26th tamil day of the month (May range between 6-14 th July)I gave a wide range)satramathi varamathil asthamenum As I say he was born on Monday, he also was born on "Astha" star salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai The native lagna is "Simha" and in it are Ketu,Sun and Bhudha. I Pray the God old(First of all GOd) Lord Siva and Sankari(Parvathi), on their feet This is for a man, and for the general chapter....it's the eveidence for the reading or you can take as for the first chapter I am attesting his thumb impression

as "Manimakuda Vatta " --to basically identify the category of palm packageThe impression has 2 dots of same type--this is of a right hand impression The native was born in "Pilavaa" tamil year(should be 1961-1962 0r 1901-1902) and "Maa" tamil month....I think it' falls between June-July The Native was born on "Mathi" , Monday and on 26th tamil day of the month(May range between 6-14 th July)I gave a wide range As I say he was born on Monday, he also was born on "Astha" star The native lagna is "Simha" and in it are Ketu,Sun and Bhudha. Let me know if this helps!!! Jai Arnala SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:56:01 AM Translation of some Naadi Stanzas. Dear friends especially Tamil knowing ones, Can any one of you try to decode the cryptic Tamil lines of Naadi record word by word and then a gist of it, under each stanza? It is from general chapter of someone. Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri aanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi othiduven manimakuda vatta rekai otthairu pulliyadum valakarathil karamarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal kaanmathi varamathil irupanar thigathi satramathi varamathil asthamenum salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai Let us compile from some translations and try to find the combined effort of dcoding. Wing

Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Oak, I know Tamil well, especially Sangam period tamil, having been exposed to Nalayira Divya Prabhandam. I took a look, and think I cant decipher it. Actually I had bought 2 books in Tamil about some Nadi (printed) for Mesh rasi. The author explains the meaning of the stanzas elaborating with his drawing of horoscopes. What I found was the words cannot be translated literally. The words stand for partiuclar rasi, particular planets, all denoted by their qualities. Unless I build up a vocabulary of these words, I wont be able to decipher the meaning. Anyway it left me wondering about the Nadi masters, who addressed planets and situations in terms that will be understood only by those deep in astology. For example, Mars will not be directly said as Mars, but in a round about way, from which yoiu figure out "Oh, that is Mars". Just sharing SeshadriSHASHIKANT OAK

<shashikantoak wrote: Dear friends especially Tamil knowing ones, Can any one of you try to decode the cryptic Tamil lines of Naadi record word by word and then a gist of it, under each stanza? It is from general chapter of someone. Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri aanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi

othiduven manimakuda vatta rekai otthairu pulliyadum valakarathil karamarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal kaanmathi varamathil irupanar thigathi satramathi varamathil asthamenum salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai Let us compile from some translations and try to find the combined effort of dcoding. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your

inbox.

Dear Seshadri,

Sangam tamil to a greater extent will help you to understand, you can also read "Jhadhaka Alankaram" in Tamil to get some specific astrological vocabulary. Every word in that Stanza are all clear tamil word and has very specific meaning to it.

See my translation I have posted for the stanza and I don't know anything about the person Mr.Oak sent but my translation should be almost there for his verification. Let's hear the feedback from Mr.Oak then I can help to put togather a glossary. I have been following Naadi or searching this for more than 20 years!! and it continues along with you all.

Just for your ready reference, I am copying the translation:

Jai Arnala

Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri I Pray the God old(First of all) Lord Siva and Sankari(Parvathi) , on their feetaanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi This is for a man, and for the general chapter....it' s the eveidence for the reading or you can take as for the first chapterothiduven manimakuda vatta rekai I am attesting his thumb impression as "Manimakuda Vatta " --to basically identify the category of palm packageotthairu pulliyadum valakarathil The impression has 2 dots --this is of right hand impressionkaramarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal The native was born "Pilavaa" tamil year (should be 1961-1962 0r 1901-1902)and "Maa" tamil month....I think it' falls between June-Julykaanmathi varamathil irupanar thigathi The Native was born on "Mathi" , Monday and 26th tamil day of the month (May

range between 6-14 th July)I gave a wide range)satramathi varamathil asthamenum As I say he was born on Monday, he also was born on "Astha" star salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai The native lagna is "Simha" and in it are Ketu,Sun and Bhudha.I Pray the God old(First of all GOd) Lord Siva and Sankari(Parvathi) , on their feetThis is for a man, and for the general chapter....it' s the eveidence for the reading or you can take as for the first chapterI am attesting his thumb impression as "Manimakuda Vatta " --to basically identify the category of palm packageThe impression has 2 dots of same type--this is of a right hand impressionThe native was born in "Pilavaa" tamil year(should be 1961-1962 0r 1901-1902) and "Maa" tamil month....I think it' falls between June-JulyThe Native

was born on "Mathi" , Monday and on 26th tamil day of the month(May range between 6-14 th July)I gave a wide rangeAs I say he was born on Monday, he also was born on "Astha" star The native lagna is "Simha" and in it are Ketu,Sun and Bhudha.Let me know if this helps!!!

Sesh Krish <kseshadri_2000 Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:03:36 AMRe: Translation of some Naadi Stanzas.

Dear Oak,

I know Tamil well, especially Sangam period tamil, having been exposed to Nalayira Divya Prabhandam. I took a look, and think I cant decipher it. Actually I had bought 2 books in Tamil about some Nadi (printed) for Mesh rasi. The author explains the meaning of the stanzas elaborating with his drawing of horoscopes.

What I found was the words cannot be translated literally. The words stand for partiuclar rasi, particular planets, all denoted by their qualities. Unless I build up a vocabulary of these words, I wont be able to decipher the meaning.

Anyway it left me wondering about the Nadi masters, who addressed planets and situations in terms that will be understood only by those deep in astology. For example, Mars will not be directly said as Mars, but in a round about way, from which yoiu figure out "Oh, that is Mars".

Just sharing

SeshadriSHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak@ .co. in> wrote:

Can any one of you try to decode the cryptic Tamil lines of Naadi record word by word and then a gist of it, under each stanza? It is from general chapter of someone.

Aadhi siva sankariyin thiruthaal pottri aanoruvan podhukanda vilaka satchi othiduven manimakuda vatta rekai otthairu pulliyadum valakarathil

karamarathu pilavaa aandu maathingal kaanmathi varamathil irupanar thigathi satramathi varamathil asthamenum salavi sikiullay raveepaamlu venkai

Let us compile from some translations and try to find the combined effort of dcoding. Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.

it praisethe god in the first stanza

in the second the jathaga born on pillava year on sunday with certain planet positions

regards,

a.sugumaran

On 2/20/08, SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoak wrote:

-- A.SugumaranExecutive Editor

www.puduvaitamilsonline.comPuducherry India+09345419948