IndiaDivine.org

Translation of some more stanzas of Naadi leaf.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Jaishankarji, Ref your mail 21 Feb in which you had shown great interest for study in the Naadi literature. I am getting the meaning put up on the group site checked from some Naadi centre independently.It is inetresting how knpow how hard it is to arive at the most accurate interpretation. Out of many Tamilian Naadi lovers only you and 2 others had responded for the study of Mr. 'j' 's leaf records. Never mind. I wish to send more of these stanzas. From there you will come to know the further details of the person.Please try for these. 3) venkaiyudan silaimudavan mannanmanil vayalthingal matrakol pennilama mangalamai navakolam ivaarusutra magan pirapu narkudilil

thondrivaazvaan 4) thotramadum esuvarkam eendravar thurkum thaadaimun thondadimai idunaal oivu kirudivalam tharakudumbam annaiyum paynee kaanavay attanpaynee idunaal annai 5) annai magan illamundu vaaganambol annalum pirathadthil maatranidam vannamura runathirkaaga vithuvazvu vanivanum nunukalvi varaipada kattidam 6) kattudamudan thondadimai paechivanigam katidakuk rasayana kalavi pandam ittamudan semiputhadam paniyumkooda idaikalam matramudan suyamai muyarchi 7) muyarchiyudan runampala manamakee vazvui manathavaram illaporupu chevimandam thayakanilla seyyanor thodarkalvi thayum sei othuvaz pothupalanum kaana 8) ghana paer jeffrey scott williams koorathan andrew francis williams paer annaiyaval catherine dianamary thaaram aagiyavaiyadum noolaivaan noorsoolam Second despatch Ends Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Hope all is well. I am able to decipher most of them in stanzas given under; but if the scripts in Tamil I would have tried to avoid any transliteration problems. Seems Shashikantji doesn't have it in tamil, I have herein given my take.

Regards,

Jai Arnala

3) venkaiyudan silaimudavan mannanmanil vayalthingal matrakol pennilama mangalamai navakolam ivaarusutra magan pirapu narkudilil thondrivaazvaan

After Simha(Leo), Saturn in Silai(Dhanur Rasi/ Sagittarius) and Guru(Jupiter) in Manil (makara Rasi/ Capricorn)

Moon in cancer and others are in Gemini

As these planets are auspicious revolving

This guy was born in Good family and now alive4) thotramadum esuvarkam eendravar thurkum thaadaimun thondadimai idunaal oivu kirudivalam tharakudumbam annaiyum paynee kaanavay attanpaynee idunaal annai

By birth you are a Christian and parents are currently alive

Your father worked in a private job and retired as we speak

You are married and your mom is working

Mom is actually doing the same job as your father did5) annai magan illamundu vaaganambol annalum pirathadthil maatranidam vannamura runathirkaaga vithuvazvu vanivanum nunukalvi varaipada kattidam

You and Your mom own a house and also vehicles

Even then you live in a rental property of others

Because of the debts you will sell the property and live

You have technical education and it¢s in drawing related to Building(Architect/draughtsman/Civil Engineer)6) kattudamudan thondadimai paechivanigam katidakuk rasayana kalavi pandam ittamudan semiputhadam paniyumkooda idaikalam matramudan suyamai muyarchi

You have lots of trouble; you work for others (private job) related to selling

It¢s a chemical mixing agent or material used for constructing purposes

You will save some money but no good work

But shortly a change in job and you are trying to be on your own

7) muyarchiyudan runampala manamakee vazvui manathavaram illaporupu chevimandam thayakanilla seyyanor thodarkalvi thayum sei othuvaz pothupalanum kaana

But it¢s on your effort with some borrowing, presently have a married life

Your spouse is taking care of the household and she will have ear problem.(Less hearing capability)

You may have a chance to continue your education

You will live with mom but life events are not that great8) ghana paer jeffrey scott williams koorathan andrew francis williams paer annaiyaval catherine dianamary thaaram aagiyavaiyadum noolaivaan noorsoolam

Your name is Jeffrey Scott Williams

Your dad¢s name Andrew Francis Williams

Your mother is Catherine and Dianamary is your wife

The age you come and investigate this is 43 years

SHASHIKANT OAK <shashikantoakThriveni Chandrasekaran <venishank; Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 6:05:18 AMTranslation of some more stanzas of Naadi leaf.

Dear Jaishankarji,

Ref your mail 21 Feb in which you had shown great interest for study in the Naadi literature. I am getting the meaning put up on the group site checked from some Naadi centre independently.It is inetresting how knpow how hard it is to arive at the most accurate interpretation.

Out of many Tamilian Naadi lovers only you and 2 others had responded for the study of Mr. 'j' 's leaf records.

Never mind. I wish to send more of these stanzas. From there you will come to know the further details of the person.Please try for these.

3) venkaiyudan silaimudavan mannanmanil vayalthingal matrakol pennilama mangalamai navakolam ivaarusutra magan pirapu narkudilil thondrivaazvaan 4) thotramadum esuvarkam eendravar thurkum thaadaimun thondadimai idunaal oivu kirudivalam tharakudumbam annaiyum paynee kaanavay attanpaynee idunaal annai 5) annai magan illamundu vaaganambol annalum pirathadthil maatranidam vannamura runathirkaaga vithuvazvu vanivanum nunukalvi varaipada kattidam 6) kattudamudan thondadimai paechivanigam katidakuk rasayana kalavi pandam ittamudan semiputhadam paniyumkooda idaikalam matramudan suyamai muyarchi 7) muyarchiyudan runampala manamakee vazvui manathavaram illaporupu chevimandam thayakanilla seyyanor thodarkalvi thayum sei othuvaz pothupalanum kaana 8) ghana paer jeffrey scott williams koorathan

andrew francis williams paer annaiyaval catherine dianamary thaaram aagiyavaiyadum noolaivaan noorsoolam

Second despatch Ends Wing Commander Shashikant Oak. Pune, India.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

dear oakji, I read ur book of naadi pridiction that reveals u have great effort for this naadi prediction.I from tamil nadu trichy, near vayaloor road I had visited so many times for reading my family members and friends naadi in Agathiya naadi nilayam. so I can read this please check it. venkaiyudan silaimudavan mannanmanil- vayalthingal matrakol pennilama mangalamai navakolam ivaarusutra magan pirapu narkudilil thondrivaazvaan-- all the above stanza saya that where the planets are pointed in and the person who born on that perticular time he will be in good cast means upper

cast. 4) thotramadum esuvarkam eendravar thurkum thaadaimun thondadimai idunaal oivu kirudivalam tharakudumbam annaiyum paynee kaanavay attanpaynee idunaal annai -- the parents are very much alive, his father disturbance in his career and worked in pvt and now he is in retirement, and the balance of translation is not correct becoz of spelling mistake.5) annai magan illamundu vaaganambol annalum pirathadthil maatranidam vannamura runathirkaaga vithuvazvu vanivanum nunukalvi varaipada kattidam--- he has own house and vehicle, and therson did his education in engineer in civil

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.