IndiaDivine.org

SVC Oak ji, whats so special about Naadiguruonweb ??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear .....( sorry dont know your name ) Well I am not feeling bad at all after reading this, but your mail sure looks funny. You are talking about finger pointing, criticizing others etc and gave following quote **"Many people excuse their own faults but judge other personsharshly. We should reverse this attitude by excusing others'shortcomings and by harshly examining our own.""Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will thenfind out how easy it is to get along."-Paramahansa Yogananda** Hope you have read it fully and understood it before pasting it in the mail. Does that really apply to the discussions going on in our forum? Oh common, these are not personal discussions or relationships going on here, nor Shashikant ji is my neither wife/husband/relative nor neighbor. Nor this naadiguru site related anyway personally to me. Nor did I am judging anybody here,

how bad or good is. I have commented on something related to the forum, related to the public, something where I am a member, you are a member, he is a member. I am not going out and poking into others doors and commenting on them. If you write this quote for commenting on something which I feel wrong, you would apply the same quote to someone who stands up and comment on charitable organization in your neighbourhood who loots public in the name of charity (just an example). How does it sound now? Would you apply this quote to anybody who comments on anything which is wrong? ……haha …hope you have got your own point now. Also just wonder why you replying to this old mail. This mail already got replies from Shashikant ji and also I have replied to Shashikant ji. You should go and read that mail and stay updated on the topic, rather than wasting time on me. Pls read last on "remarks". You seem another well wisher of Shashikant ji, who doesn’t see the truth or just one of staff member of naadiguruonweb. Anyways don’t worry, be positive. Don’t feel about my reply. Quote for you from me

:) Abraham Lincoln - “To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards of men.” Best Wishes, Rohitsvc_astro <svc_astro wrote: Dear Rohit, Namaste. Pardon my interruption..I could not help jumping in. May i be allowed to say something over here? When we say that someone is taking advantage of us we have judged him/her.Contemplate on these quotes from Paramahansa Yogananda (god realized)..**"Many people excuse their own faults but judge other personsharshly. We should reverse this attitude by excusing others'shortcomings and by harshly examining our own.""Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will thenfind out how easy it is to get along."-Paramahansa Yogananda**Please avoid finger pointing and see how you can serve others in the same way without criticizing them. The way we perceive ourself that is the way we perceive others. Try and look at the

good in everyone. Be grateful that someone like Shri Shashikant has taken so much effort to bring about so much information that may just help answer that one query that he has been seeking all his life. If it does not help you please be silent. But do not get into the bad habit of criticizing. Try and appreciate the effort. It will go a long way in burning your karma. Be positive in life. I am sorry if you feel bad reading this. Best Wishes.SVC , "rrohit_123" <rrohit_123 wrote:>> Respected Oak ji,> > I would like to ask and also give opinion about the new site launched > by you. > > First of all, would like to know what¡¦s so special about this new > site. After browsing this site, I have found nothing special about > this site

in fact if one goes by the respect one gives on this forum > to you; one will surely feel cheated by you.> Few points> > 1. You have mentioned that it¡¦s Non-profit making website. > Please guide us what services this site is offering without charges. > There was no need of facilitating readings in the site if the purpose > was to give information about naadi readers. If the naadi readers are > taking charges against reading, one can¡¦t claim it to be nonprofit > site. It¡¦s like misguiding the visitors of the site.> > 2. You are inviting every naadi reader to come and register > with you. So how does it make this one great site? Does it guarantee > that whoever registers with you is genuine naadi reader, not the fake > one? You are inviting every naadi reader whoever is interested. If a > person like you is not keen on giving quality

service to the people, > but just wants everybody onboard, then rest we can assume. No Hope ƒ¼> > 3. Why there is no open listing of naadi readers. Initially when > you started site, there was list of naadi readers and now everything > on background. One of the naadi reader in the panel, Muralidharan > charges 2500/- just per general reading. By my personal experience, > he doesn¡¦t even worth 100 Rs.> > 4. All the naadi readers on your site are from Pune right now. > It¡¦s now more like putting a shop from Pune on internet for naadi > services. You have not taken a single concern of giving genuine > naadi reading to the general public. Site gives impression more of > professional naadi reading business services. No importance to > quality.> > 5. Your site is no different to other naadi reader¡¦s site. They > ask the same

questionnaire which was asked by your site.> > 6. By looking at your information table format, which asks 100 > questions, I don¡¦t think any sane person would like to go through > this service.> > 7. In one of the articles you have compared our naadi works with > Nostradamus. Honestly that looks silly and pathetic. I greatly > respect our great Rishis, however your comparison was more like > comparing Akai TV with other brands, highlighting only those points > which Akai TV has. This article looks more like marketing stuff and I > feel you have degraded our great Rishis more by it, not enhanced it. > Our naadi readers are already degrading them and you are helping them > more in this site.> > 8. I would like to comment on Uday Mehta¡¦s article too, if he is > part of this group. Otherwise it¡¦s not wise to comment on someone who

> is not here to read it.> > Being such a respected and senior most member of this group what > people have expected is good service from genuine naadi readers from > your site. People don¡¦t mind paying here. You have neglected the most > important point of all, that is of genuine naadi readers based on > your, reader¡¦s expertise and past experiences. Instead you chose to > put up of shop of masked naadi readers willing to do fast service on > net. I feel you have degraded yourself by indulging in this. I would > not have disappointed if you had put up a straightforward naadi > reading site with charges and naadi readers on it without claiming to > be site of service to the mankind.> > I still haven¡¦t got hold your naadi readings books. I will surely > like to read them once I got hold of them. Just hope they are not one >

dimensional as this site is.> > Apologies for this blunt mail.> > Best Regards,> Rohit>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

dear rohit

if mr oak is collecting costomers and giving to nadi readers and charing commision( or free of cost readins when ever he wants ) then this is not cheating .this is professionalism and not cheating . in todays world , if u r not professional then u cant survive . so dont call it cheating . spiritual propogation also needs money.

so see the good work . what have others done for nadi science ?

Guest guest

Dear Nitin, “if mr oak is collecting costomers and giving to nadi readers and charing commision( or free of cost readins when ever he wants ) then this is not cheating .this is professionalism and not cheating . in todays world , if u r not professional then u cant survive . so dont call it cheating . spiritual

propogation also needs money. “ -à So why hypocrisy? -- So you accept that its professional site with profit interests. Good at least you share my view. Everybody has his fees in this world for his efforts and even in Tirupathi or any other temples issues tickets for various poojas conducted. Now what would you say if all these put up a board of FREE sign and take money after you enter? Big time cheating right? I suggest you open the site again and read this mail. You have just given your opinion on Shashikant ji in this mail in a hurry to defend him. Hope you have his consent Jnitin jain <ecstacymaster wrote: dear rohit if mr oak is collecting costomers and giving to nadi readers and charing commision( or free of cost readins when ever he wants ) then this is not cheating .this is professionalism and not cheating . in todays world , if u r not professional then u cant survive . so dont call it cheating . spiritual propogation also needs money. so see the good work . what have others done for nadi science ?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.