IndiaDivine.org

Superb Cheating? or Honest effort to bring out Maharshis work to world forum?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rohit and all other Naadi lover friends,

I have been waiting for some time to understand the remaks of other members on this mail.

I dont mind replying the comments.

This is My reply:- {in Bracket} to Rohit's mail.

Shashikant Oak ji,

Thanks for your timely reply.

On first hand, I would like thank you on the last part of the mail which was really good for the queries like horoscopes getting read in naadi leafs. That also confirms your vast knowledge on naadi and your vast experience. This also shows that there is no need for naadi astrologer to ask for time of birth from naadi seekers as everything is available on leaf itself. Still most readers ask for it. This has been raised in previous posts. You managed to clear the actual truth I suppose for most people I suppose.

My reply {Date of birth is mentioned in the leaf. However many centres ask for the same. When questioned about it, they replied that they find it easy to reply to the seeker if the DoB is of very early year then they need not to search for the bundle. However they have said if some one does no wish to tell the DoB it is OK with them}

Additional reply:- WHY CENTRES ONLY FROM PUNE? IT IS ONLY BEGINING. MAY BE, IN DUE COURSE OF TIME SOME MORE NAMES WILL BE ADDED OR DELETED. THE CRITERIA FOR THE CENTERS TO JOIN IN THIS SITE IS EXPERIENCE, AGE AND REPUTATION OF THE CENTREES. HOWEVER REGARDING THE EXPERIENCES THERE MAY BE DIFFERANCE OF OPINION. YET THOSE WHO HAVE PROMISED TO BE HONEST AND SINCERE TO PROVIDE THE MAHARSHIS MESSAGE WITHOUT BECOMING GREEDY HAVE JOINED.

The good thing about reply ends here for me. As you aware remarks on your website are more about the intentions of it and how it operates rather than checking the authenticity of naadi astrology. You have side tracked the main issue and sent your research mail which is not at all answering most of remarks raised by members here.

My reply { Intention :- !) Had it be the intention of cheating why should I wait for such a long time? 2) Checking of the authenticity of the Naadi predictions is over as far as I am concern. 3) Now our purpose is to see any connection of karma theory and acts of previous life with the present happenings. With reference to predictions in Naadi leaf.3) Site home page clearly says it is so. " Naadi prediction leaves are Empirical evidence to prove the great Theory of Karma". 4) }

YOUR REPLY DID NOT CONVINCE ME YET, NOR IMPRESSED ME with regards naadiguruonweb.org.

My reply – {As I had mentioned earlier ever this mail is not for impressing or convincing you. But since all other members are watching your comments with patience. I am putting across the facts.}

I you look at my mail, I have posted about eight questions pertaining to your website (if it's yours). I don't think you managed to clear any of those eight queries except one may be. If you really cared about members here and in general about the naadi seeking people , you would have cleared each and every point with open mind and not only that you would have taken each ones suggestions and implement into your site. Why can't you do that?

My replay_ {I had provided you enough replies to 8 points in my mail.}

May I ask you single question of what is the purpose of hiding naadi reader's addresses and fees?

My reply – {First of all, we have not hidden the contact information Now. When web site was in making, it was put up by the web makers on trial basis. However when ready we felt that the seeker should fill the form so that the website will get the information how many have shown the interest to read the information. Once they get the contact details we have no role to play. }Isn't it like bit like Real Estate Broker not revealing the address, contact numbers of prospective buyers or sellers to opposite party , in case they approach directly and suffer loss of 2 percent commission . This is just an example, however isn't it the site operating the same way? Where is your intention of serving public here? If you display the addresses and fees directly on site, does the process won't work properly? I am sure whoever is handling the free job of accepting registrations and passing them to panel of astrologers, coordinating between customer and naadi readers is doing immense social service.

Also can we know who the real owner of the site is? I suppose Uday Mehta. I am not sure in what capacity you are promoting the site. Now if in future if I am not satisfied with a service of particular naadi reader and I want to sue him, who would come into picture? Naadiguruonweb cannot absolve of it as they are accepting registrations from members. These are rare cases, but it happened many times in India. You can check on Google.

My reply : Website had made it clear in ABOUT US that

The personal information you submit to this site will not be shared, rented, sold, or disclosed to third parties in any form, for any purposes, at any time, except to the extent necessary for study purpose by the Naadi lovers. … This website makes no warranties whatsoever about the correctness of the services provided on this site paid or free, and we are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to predictions, remedies, services, provided on this site. Using any service provided on this site is at the sole discretion and risk of the customer.

Shashikant ji, if ordinary person opens a site like this, I would not be surprised and in fact would have appreciated his business skills. However for a person like you on whom members have deep faith opening site like this amount to blatant cheating / scam.

My reply:- {IF IT IS YOUR OPINION, YOU ARE ENTITLES TO IT.}

I have yet to understand that how This is my personal opinion; everybody doesn't have to agree with me. I don't have anything personal against you also. I had ample time to write such a long mail, may not write in future.

My last request:-- Please upload all your books in text form on your website for the general welfare of the naadi knowledge seeking public as you are keen on doing welfare of the people with nonprofit intentions. That will surely clear all doubts of the members here. Just a suggestion if you interested.

My reply :- {Some more chapters of my book is available on pdf are available in Chapter one sections about brief introduction of mine. You may read full book by getting a copy as indicated on the site.}

My comments on your replies before I take a leave.

1)What about fees/charges?

As indicated on the web page the web services are free. However the seeker will have to contact directly to the Naadi center of his choice and come to know his fees . We have avoided to mention any charges of any centers because it is up to them to decide. We had suggested to them while opening the site that they should avoid too much of variation of fees.

è You are the controller and owner of the site and you should decide the structure and theme of it, not the readers I suppose. Site is always customer oriented, not supply oriented.

My reply :- I have no understood your statement. If we say we do not come in between the charges of the centre. We provide only the information.

2) What is so special about this Website?

In fact we want to know what difference you find ?

We are not promoting any one Maharshi or any Naadi reader. Basically this website is to cater for the persons overseas. If anyone within India wishes to avail this service through website, they are welcome! Provided they pay the fees as charged for the oversees seekers. Even here We do not like to mention any fees of any Naadi Centre.

è That's escapist answer. Shows you don't feel anything special about your website.

My reply :- If you feel there is nothing special about the website, it is ok with us.

3) Superb cheating !

This type of remarks are expected. This is only beginning. As the time passes more brickbats are likely to be hurled at us. But never mind. Our aim is very clear. To inform about the message of the Maharshis to the interested persons.

è You are not informing, you are collecting the customers and giving it to the naadi readers who is charging fees from the customers in turn. That's business, not passing the message of Maharishis.

My reply:- Message of Maharishi is being received by the seekers for which they are paying fees to the centres. You are putting the sentence of your liking.

4) To avoid the criticism of many in the past that Naadi readers extract the information though the conversation of by other methods. Option 2 in the procedure is suggested. The information table format is required to be filled by the seeker to keep the information handy to verify when the leaf is found out and the confirmation is needed. There is no button to submit that information. As seen in the Registration form it does not have any column of any details except the mane of the person, there also one can avoid writing his first name. That we the website operators are out to provide the information from information table format to the Naadicentres in secretive manner is the matter of imagination. However our denial wont convince any one. Hence we like o remain silent. Let other seekers speak after they experience.

è Whether button is Submit or Save, it's not important, but there is button to save the data at your end. Previously this data was at the feedback button too.

MY reply :- This was in feedback section for testing purpose.

Website operators providing secretive information about this saved data to naadi centers?? (you mean we have dedicated operators too. Now there are lots of questions itself in this answer. Sentence itself shows lot of meanings)

My reply :- That we the website operators are out to provide the information from information table format to the Naadicentres in secretive manner is the matter of imagination. However our denial wont convince any one. Hence we like o remain silent. Let other seekers speak after they experience. NO COMMENTS FURTHER.

Rest of answers were good one but not related to this topic.

Apologies for this blunt mail. Hope you take my criticism positively.

Thanks a lot.

Rohit