IndiaDivine.org

We need to experiment ....Any one wanna give a try - Service to humanity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes, they are doing service to humanity. Our great rishis may have predicted the assistant of technology and building up online service to facilitate the passage of naadi message to the appropriate person. As per Rishis only persons who are destined to seek naadi would be able to access the online site, rest won’t have internet connection. Above is not in any way to show disrespect to our great rishis. Regards, Rohit aries <waryaries wrote: Yes , we have to agree that Naadi reading is an "art" . I also heard that Jayalalitha hated these readers ... Now my thinking is " what is the purpose of the recently lauched website ? " .Why are the site owners keeping quiet ? . We request the web site owners not to give false information to people and refrain from referring them to crooks who make money from other's sense of insecurity. If they ( website) think that they are doing service to humanity , I doudt so ... Thanks , Aries

~Rohit~ <rrohit_123 > wrote: Few questions got raised by reading this nice mail Madhusudan ji. 1. You mentioned you visited first time 14 yrs back. So that’s good period to test the accuracy of naadi. How was your experience in terms of accuracy, guidance and in general overall experience if you compare with the actually events all through years. 2. I believe you again visited to seek the naadi later. What date was mentioned in subsequent readings? If the leaves were written thousand years back, text should remain same even now if I am correct. 3. Your point about learning the art of naadi reading therein lays the key of naadi system practiced by modern astrologers it seems. The more you visit the naadi, more you realize that it’s an art rather than miracle given by our great Rishis. Someday somebody should crack it soon. Appreciate if you reply for first 2 points that would really help all the members. Thanks, Rohitmadhusudan sadagopan <madhusudan01 > wrote: I agree, this forum is beginning to evolve..The problem is that some people are just plain touchy about some issues. Its not enough to keep the eyes open but our minds open too.All have eyes but only a few have a vision ! Coming to the point...About 14 years back when i first saw my naadi they never asked me about my DOB. But still everything was very accurate - the chart,lagna etc.We had only few naadi readers at that time,

now so many have cropped up like weeds.One of the reader told me that some of his readers were trained by him and now they have setup their own centers. He said they were the ones who commiting frauds.I was keen to know how they can do that, but it was like talking to a wall. He never could give me a satisfactory answer. Just told me that they learnt the 'art' and have taken most of his business.Hope members who know more could elaborate as to how anyone could duplicate this 'art'. It seems they are the ones asking DOBs etc. I have a video of a naadi, anyone can download from this address saiwonderland.net/naadi.zip.Reading this naadi we could know the exact contents and probably come to some conclusion.--- On Sat, 5/3/08, aries <waryaries > wrote: aries <waryaries >Subject:

We need to experiment ....Any one wanna give a try Date: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 2:15 AM Hi All , This forum is becoming matured, may be few will think otherwise . We should let the weak hearts go . I see threatening mails like " Am a Naadi lover but I think I need to go to some other forum " ... let them go . These are few things we need to do when we go to a Naadi reader next time . 1. Take a camera along and get the snaps of your leaf after reading . 2. have recording device with you from start to end and you can later review what was the kind of infomation he gathered from you . 3. Ask him why does he

need DOB if the leaf selection is based on Thumb impression . Let us not authorize anybody to give the zeal of greatness to any Naadi reader,just b'koz of the fact they knew Naadi before anyone else in the group .Let us be experimental with this as the future predictions are in the range of fifty fifty . Thanks , Aries Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.